Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Encounter with Anita in Switzerland? (Page 2)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Cool ideas Yuks and Taral!

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
if there is a trip hope that anita wont come and hope ahem comes to know atleast something about gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

hkhb17 Goldie
hkhb17
hkhb17

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Even i was wondering the same...If there's going to be a honeymoon...then may be there will be a Anita encounter...But did the reports say the romance will start from there??? I so, either something might happen that makes Ahem disgusted with Anita and turn to Gopi ...Don't know...

I think the honeymoon must be Naani's idea. It's too soon for Ahem to even suggest something like that. He cant even stand being in the same room as her left alone a flight and a honeymoon.

I think for their relationship to progress there has to be something else. And right now, Anita sounds like a plausible idea. He has placed Anita on a pedestal. So meeting her, either he will realise that she is not what he wants and starts appreciating Gopi's qualities. For him to start falling for Gopi, he needs to realise her value. What better way then when Ahem comes across Anita and realises maybe she was behind the Umang affair or that her qualities are not as desirable (he might see her be mean or flirtatious with other guys, or mention something that she was only interested in his money, name etc).

Why else would CV suggest honeymoon now...there has to be a reason, either their relationship gets worse or starts improving. Right now its status quo and if it stays this way for a while, people will get fed up of watching and this will be reflected in the TRP.

suk19

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
atleast if ahem and gopi hug in swiss that will be a huge thing...hope that happens

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
eeesh not her again.Dead
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Oh great dear you came up with another problem already this love story has no angle and your making it a triangle!! (wow i suck in geometry jokesEmbarrassed) anyways if the production house sees your post they will make this happen even if they are not going to since they really like to make us all disapointed 

Edited by MewPrincess - 18 March 2011 at 11:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShellJARafeal.

mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
This could be plausible!!! With all the news about honeymoon (obviously Naani's idea) and something BIG planned by the CVs - this might be time for Anita to make a come back.

She might be the push that Aham boy needs to set things rolling!! I'm intrigued by the show right now, and what the CVs have to offer.

Let's hope they do not disappoint!

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I think bringing Anita back into the picture to bring GoHem together would be to easy and fake. Ahem should come to Gopi not because of Koki, Nani or Anita, but because of Gopi herself! For a second I thought it would be great if Anita knocks sense into Ahem, but after thinking about for a while, that idea doesn't seem to great. Why should Gopi get Ahem's love out of pity or because he comes to realize that he no longer can get Anita. Y should it be like anita nahi tho Gopi hi sahi.....absolutely NOT! Just thinking about it is getting me mad. Ahem needs to see who n how Gopi is by himself.... N then maybe later bring Anita back to push him even more towards the right direction...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkhb17Kavya.SShellJARafeal.

Go to top