Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

WU March 18 - (One Year...Two "Gifts" Demanded) (Page 5)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalitondra

if we accept they are together for 1 year,  why not accept that they have had their SR without  showing us, they sharing a bed , then maybe the dessert is twins or quadruplets LOLLOLLOL, with this CV every thing is possible

Si on accept qu'ils sont ensemble depuis 1 anne, pourquoi ne pas accepter qu'ils ait eu leur SR sans nous, ils partagent bien le mme lit , peut tre que le dessert est des jumeaux ou des quadrupls LOLLOLLOL, avec ces scnaristes tout est possible.
@red
Hey MeeraBig smile
ab mujeh darr lag raha hai ki CV's sach me aap ke baath ko maanenge.LOLLOL

Edited by BenNevis - 19 March 2011 at 7:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Haw?? One year Shocked why didn't we get any memo . I can't believe they just leaped the show right under our nosesStern Smile . I mean Shika is suppose to be preggers and her stomach is MIA LOL

Avdhesh wants juniors so cute, well CVs you heard the man, since you magically gave us one year of blissful marriage, now the kids shld be a piece of cake, Abracadabra *poof* LOL

BTW Bhaoji shld run for the MP of Lallanpur seat, she sure knows how to play games LOL

Thanks Jaz

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-ice _girltalkie14jes_jadeSidda8-Prashu-jnawaz

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Supposedly its 1 year of marriage but dono mein se kissi ka bhi birthday nahi aaya ????? LOLLOL Cv's Cv's LOLLOL shaadi yaad rahi par bday , kya dono aasmaan se tapke hai LOLLOL 

Avi is really Bholu Ram..........yaar sirf prathana se bachhe thodi hote hai WinkLOLEmbarrassed n filhal toh shayd possible nahi ho thanks 2 Bhootni , Rv n mostly Cv's AngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by coolguy3 - 19 March 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girljnawaz

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Jaz!!!

Great to see such a cute epi though I did not like the mobile ringing every now and then and I dread what's coming next!! Uff! I think I'll go back to my silent mode Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
lol...your silent mode...ha ha...give that tip to arpi...so she can put her phone on silent mode! lol...missing you Rosh!
JAZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index