WU March 18 - (One Year...Two "Gifts" Demanded) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update. Jaz your update is full of jokes! Even I can't believe that it is already one year, Avita has remained virgins for nearly a year and I thought that all the shaadis happened within a few months. Times goes speedy without us noticing. Lol, Avi wants two kids now, Bhauji will have a migraine baby sitting both kids. I'm glad Avi didn't check the phone,  it shows that he does not want to suspect his wife. Bhauji is probably going to make a deal with RV to get rid of Arpi but the lady is stupid, doesn't she know how RV will stab her in the back again. Bhauji wouldn't allow Arpi to confess to Avi.
Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
Hey Jaz DarlingπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a tonn for the update and ur very special comments.πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Thanks a lot Jaz for the update :) Loved reading it!!
Avita scenes were good n one thing I realised today was that whatever  we see is illogical but dillogical!! Goodness knows how come it's already 1 year *surprised*
So if the D-day is going to be the day of revelation, it's too soon!! But trust CV's to cover up two days with one week epi n one year within a few ones!! If this is gonna happen, it's heading like Bandini track where right on the big day, the leads are seperated!!
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
WOW...Awesome Epi πŸ˜³

thanks for awesome update di β­οΈ πŸ‘ β­οΈ

love you πŸ€—

thank god Our Bola Ram didn't check her phone πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ please believe your Devi Wife not your Devi Bhauji πŸ˜†

Arpi seducing Avi πŸ˜² πŸ˜² β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ 

Avi toh ek dum beshram nikla aur Arpi bhi β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ 

@prashu and Sakashi

i agree with you...atleast she should keep her phone in Silent 

First Anniversary soooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooN πŸ˜² anyways Congrats Avita πŸ‘ πŸ‘

So has Avi already decided to rescind his Brahmachari vow?  Or is the Red Lion issue resolved?  Guess Arpi ain't in the right frame of mind to ask him that question, but nobody - not Avi, not RV - will consummate her, but Avi expects her to produce babies. πŸ˜†
Thanks 4 d update n funny comments πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 year already πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Kab? Kaise? Cv's pagla gaye hai sach mein Ghajini ban gaye hai kya???? Now hope dey dont forget dat AVITA r married ya phir bina SR dikhaye dey hv kids (as both r  in hurry 4 kids) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† AVITA scene was cute but obviously Holi / AVITA Anniversary will b d Qayamat day as Bhootni will expose Rv's deal n then will hv 2 see wat Avi does........... Bechare ka SR phir nahi ho payega , then how will he fulfill his demands / promise which he gave Arpi (abt Kids)  hmmmmmm.....bad episodes ahead 😭 Arpi has hit d axe on d feet n giving bhootni chances toh koi kya kare n Avi abhi bhi BHAINS BUDDHI bana hai but bhootni is filling his mind wid doubt which is not good coz he is gettng suspicious n D-Day par pata nahi kya karega 😭
Hmm Avita's first anniversary?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that too without their SR?Ye CV's ka dhimag ko achanak kya hogaya?They always make an excuse like a celebration to explode a bomb every time. They want to explode another bomb so they  turned the clock of 7 months in one day  .hai rabba,  hume kabhi bi nahi socha tha ki Avita ka marriage anniversary ko bhi ye Cv's wale ek aur majak bana dhenge. sorry to say this but they ruined every celebration of Avita into a mourning. Mujeh ab aisa lagtha hai ki ek aur bomb putne ke liye unko celebration ki kya jarrorath thi.? Its really waste of money too. GKD me ek celebration aatha hai tho mujeh darr lag jatha hai ki koun sa bhurayi ho jayegi?Jab jab celebration hojathi tho Bootni ka game shuroo hojatha hai.
1) Avita's wedding night
2)jagath's wedding day
3)Avita back to haweli celebration , shika made arrangements for SR and now
4)The anniversary , though its not shown yet but im sure  in GKD a celebration always followed by a mourning (sorry this is n't perfect word but i always felt like that only) always Bootni is the reason for it.

Today's Avita scenes r nice but not felt they really with whole heartedness. Avi was doing everything for Arpi but inside he was troubling with suspicion about Arpi. I dont understand why Arpi did not trying to read Avi's face when he was asking about her problem. Honestly telling he was caught between love and doubt and cannot do any thing whole heartedly. Im really feeling sorry for Avi now, though he been answering Arpi very well but somewhere he could not pacify himself. I couldnot see the love between them that they used to have for each other which is always seemed to be  pure and fresh.
After watching today's epi  i really couldn't enjoy their scenes as before coz there is doubt , fear, lies there not pure love
Hey Jaaz Thanx 4 the lovely update..First anniversary already & kids without SR..GKD ki toh kyaa baat hai..
I should say Ashish was brilliant he brought baout the right expressions as laways... Arpita is on a lying spree..God knows why she will not ell the truth insted of torturing everyone..Feel like giving hera whack..Itz almost like shez contesting for the biggest liar of the decade!!! The next few episodes are going to be bad!!!
Originally posted by BenNevis

Hmm Avita's first anniversary?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that too without their SR?Ye CV's ka dhimag ko achanak kya hogaya?They always make an excuse like a celebration to explode a bomb every time. They want to explode another bomb so they  turned the clock of 7 months in one day  .hai rabba,  hume kabhi bi nahi socha tha ki Avita ka marriage anniversary ko bhi ye Cv's wale ek aur majak bana dhenge. sorry to say this but they ruined every celebration of Avita into a mourning. Mujeh ab aisa lagtha hai ki ek aur bomb putne ke liye unko celebration ki kya jarrorath thi.? Its really waste of money too. GKD me ek celebration aatha hai tho mujeh darr lag jatha hai ki koun sa bhurayi ho jayegi?Jab jab celebration hojathi tho Bootni ka game shuroo hojatha hai.
1) Avita's wedding night
2)jagath's wedding day
3)Avita back to haweli celebration , shika made arrangements for SR and now
4)The anniversary , though its not shown yet but im sure  in GKD a celebration always followed by a mourning (sorry this is n't perfect word but i always felt like that only) always Bootni is the reason for it.

Today's Avita scenes r nice but not felt they really with whole heartedness. Avi was doing everything for Arpi but inside he was troubling with suspicion about Arpi. I dont understand why Arpi did not trying to read Avi's face when he was asking about her problem. Honestly telling he was caught between love and doubt and cannot do any thing whole heartedly. Im really feeling sorry for Avi now, though he been answering Arpi very well but somewhere he could not pacify himself. I couldnot see the love between them that they used to have for each other which is always seemed to be  pure and fresh.
After watching today's epi  i really couldn't enjoy their scenes as before coz there is doubt , fear, lies there not pure love
I really agree with you Sow..Hatz off 2 Ashish for bringing on the right expressions..This guy will go a long way  But coming to the story Arpita needs a good whack on her behind..I feel really bad for Avi.. Arpi toh khud ke pair pe khuladi maar rahi hai... Bewakoof..😑
Thanks for the update, Jaz😊....fabulous as usual.

Ae bhai, aap sab ke sab bechare Avi ke peeche pad gaye .....bechaare ne bachchon ki hi to baat ki thi...samjha kariye.....bechaare ki aankhon ki sharam thi... after all, ODB couldn't be brazen like us and demand the SR openly, could he? He was just being delicate.....

🀣🀣

Vista