Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC got a good break:Mod's note PG17 (Page 8)

InnerPeace IF-Dazzler
InnerPeace
InnerPeace

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Thank you @ innerpeace

I agree really- i like gc and maan too.
What i don't like is one sided devotion.

DD works equally hard..and i jsut don't like it if the other perspective is not even acknowledged.

I want both maan n geet to be understood and dd-gc to be treated equally and with equal respect...but i guess it's too much to hope :(

Welcome geet.a…I feel the same way. I really wish ppl will start treating both actors / characters equally cause they both deserve it.

P.S: Manal what are you doing on GF…I thought you don't come here anymore. It's good to see you here anyway.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctgurpreet28GeekgodSweetSammyRenu13Silentsoul49erFanSaynaFM

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ashi- thanks Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctGeekgodSweetSammy

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Verode

I like staying away from your topics because no way do I relate to them but I want to jump in because it is difficult to ignore stupidity all the time !

So , seems you want to avoid fights here ! W*F ! You have no problems opening instigatory threads like "GC can create chemistry with anyone" completely disregarding DD 's hardwork and riling up DD fans but here you want to avoid fights ? Lol !

And what was wrong in geet.a 's posts ? She never said a word against GC . All she said was that both the leads work hard and deserve a break . You never acknowledge DD but why does it bother you when others do that ? That is such an unsporting attitude . Thumbs Down

Lastly , if you only want people to sing praises for GC go yap kn his FC . This is an open forum and everyone is allowed to voice their opinion .

Ps - Rolzz , you are hilarious ! ROFL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctgurpreet28Bharathi_gurtiAmiiishKissTheSkyhappygolucky-sumaiya--Sangs-LuvScoobyGeekgodSweetSammyRenu13utopia88RolzzSaynaFMSilentsoul49erFanSerenity_meAmoureuxswan20TheRowdiestanjananazir

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
omg ma Biiatch Hug Agree wid ya <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSweetSammy49erFanSaynaFMCute_Ash

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Verode

I like staying away from your topics because no way do I relate to them but I want to jump in because it is difficult to ignore stupidity all the time !

So , seems you want to avoid fights here ! W*F ! You have no problems opening instigatory threads like "GC can create chemistry with anyone" completely disregarding DD 's hardwork and riling up DD fans but here you want to avoid fights ? Lol !

And what was wrong in geet.a 's posts ? She never said a word against GC . All she said was that both the leads work hard and deserve a break . You never acknowledge DD but why does it bother you when others do that ? That is such an unsporting attitude . Thumbs Down

Lastly , if you only want people to sing praises for GC go yap kn his FC . This is an open forum and everyone is allowed to voice their opinion .

Ps - Rolzz , you are hilarious ! ROFL

Very well said Ashi, I agree with every and each word u say Clap

@Verode: U need to be fair, GC gets a lots of holidays, almost every month he gets holiday, even DD deserves holiday, she works very hard, she is the main lead and the story revolves about her character, she needs a break as well......

Edited by temorocks - 18 March 2011 at 10:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctgurpreet28GeekgodSweetSammyRenu13KissTheSky-Sangs-happygolucky-sumaiya-49erFanAmoureuxSaynaFMswan20-lazybee-utopia88-PoisonIvy-anjananazir

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@Zee bechara GC, he needs to eat some more yaar, he is so weak that he gets sick and needs these breaks na!  DD is just superwoman who is selfish na!  Again, acha joke tha!  ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctgurpreet28LuvScooby-Sangs-SweetSammyRenu13SaynaFMswan20utopia88-PoisonIvy-SecretKhabri420

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
OMG did u guys see Tip Tip barsa video....well he got a break, his pants did! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctLuvScoobyhappygoluckyutopia88SecretKhabri420

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@Zee bechara GC, he needs to eat some more yaar, he is so weak that he gets sick and needs these breaks na!  DD is just superwoman who is selfish na!  Again, acha joke tha!  ROFL

Chod do baacha ko ek lolypop de kar nahi toh ghor pralay aa jayegaLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 18 March 2011 at 10:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby-lazybee-Serenity_meSecretKhabri420

Go to top