GC got a good break:Mod's note PG17 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
maaneet is d besttttttttttttt jodi  in whole world............๐Ÿ‘maaneet alwaysssssssssss awsome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

hmmm GC goin for Vacation is nothin New to me !!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Uske baad photo ki buchaar hogi๐Ÿคฃ
Yea he deserves a break. These actors work non stop and not to mention the fact tht now they have to work for 6 days a week just to entertain us. I dont get y ppl start bashing whenever GC goes on a break?????They work from morning till midnight in order to entertain us and this is what they get???bashing???๐Ÿ˜ก. For gods sake ppl its his Goddamn lifee and he has the right to live as he wishes!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜กWhen i read the article today abt his leave the first thought tht came to my mind was "tsunami ke lye saabb tyaar ho jaheen"๐Ÿ˜• Edited by sana_sugarbun - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Yea he deserves a break. These actors work non stop and not to mention the fact tht now they have to work for 6 days a week just to entertain us. I dont get y ppl start bashing whenever GC goes on a break?????They work from morning till midnight in order to entertain us and this is what they get???bashing???๐Ÿ˜ก. For gods sake ppl its his Goddamn lifee and he has the right to live as he wishes!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜กWhen i read the article today abt his leave the first thought tht came to my mind was "tsunami ke lye saabb tyaar ho jaheen"๐Ÿ˜•

Bashing kisi ne nahi kya. Not only GC works hard or need break. Everyone related to show is working hard, so once should acknowledge their hard work too.
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
yup..
i m glad he got some days off from shot..
so finally he can relax n can spend qulaity time with his life partener....
yup..he works really hard..he even didnt kae off after his wedding coz of serial's track...
now he will be happy..some days off to relax n hv fun..
good luck to him.
Originally posted by verode

Oh now wat is your problem if i say he works hard. sorry every where i cannot mention DD name yaar.

LMFAO
from what i've seen, you NEVER mention DD...YAAR
;)

nice save though
hahah

This post has turned into a battleground between GC and DD fans and I hardly see any constructive discussion happening here other than cyber bullying which is strictly against IF rules././..those members involved in actor bashing and personal attacks will b given a raise in warning level now and will b notified via PM๐Ÿ˜Š

**Topic closed
Geet DT
Originally posted by Rolzz

Good for him.... Will we get a break from GC in forum too?๐Ÿ˜›

LOOL!๐Ÿ˜†This is the exact kind of posts from Jake and co that this forum desperately needs as clearly it has turned in to a place for the same old boring and repetitive topics.
Think he has gone and come back. in yesterday's episode he was shown on his own in every scene that had him.....whether it was with Dadi or anyone he was shown separately....so I think even if he is not back yet he would have banked his shots and gone.......
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

LOOL!๐Ÿ˜†This is the exact kind of posts from Jake and co that this forum desperately needs as clearly it has turned in to a place for the same old boring and repetitive topics.

Heyy bud ๐Ÿค—... Whazz up? I dont see ur comments annymore ?๐Ÿ˜Š