Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid Nivi any last chance-------------------------- (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Do you think their will be any last chance for Sid - Nivi reunion?
Plz tell how this story can lead forward and Sid should remeber his old days with Nivi as well.
Help us to sort this out and plz say any positive news for this couple to be together again------------------------------------EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapCry

i dnt mean to be rude but i really dnt think that u should be making post of this nature -i am normally a  person who thinks that every1 is entitled to their own opinions but 4 some reason when it comes to niviren and this show i am highly sentitive and i hate having to look at anything that remotely puts nivi and sid in the same sentence let alone having to watch them on scene and together. and further more if the creates 4 some stupid reason ever decide to reunite nivi and sid i will never ever watch this show coz i kn wats going to happen next- nivi will marry viren father  and then the grandfather and we will be watching the bold and the beautiful IN HINDI  and nivi will become Brooke( dnt worry i do love Brooke) . but in the end coz true love always wins niviren will end up together( i start watching again when this happens). sorry if i offended u

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
oh n yes no1 wants sid and nivi to be together they r not compatible coz they r 2 much alik  n unlik pavitra rishta their similiarities work against them. i actually think that he makes a better match with divya
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
looking at the story line that has become an impossiable task
-S.S- Goldie
-S.S-
-S.S-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
ya realy miss them. both were so nice together
who have started watching for kiney n  might have not watch 4m the begining then u will want nivrin bec u have not seen that cute loving couple of nivaarth
n i like to ask from the people who posts topics saying they want to see kinkush only with paul then what a bout to day ????????????
today do they only want nivrin ????
looks like its difficult but love to see NIVAARTH they were so good miss them badly  n will love them forever they will remain in a hearts 4 ever

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

-S.S- Goldie
-S.S-
-S.S-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

@sandiab still there a people who love nivaarh n want them back together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

Go to top