India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid Nivi any last chance--------------------------

Nina_sabin IF-Dazzler
Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Do you think their will be any last chance for Sid - Nivi reunion?
Plz tell how this story can lead forward and Sid should remeber his old days with Nivi as well.
Help us to sort this out and plz say any positive news for this couple to be together again------------------------------------EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapCry

Edited by Nina_sabin - 18 March 2011 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

Nina_sabin IF-Dazzler
Nina_sabin
Nina_sabin

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
plz atleast say YES -----------------------Evil SmileROFL
..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
am sorry yaaar but it will never be back and we know that sid love divya and hamari nivern will be back Tongue and am soooooo happy for that .divya is great for sid i think

laila889

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
According to the story development i can only say it's hardly possible. So accept the fact & let the story move as the way it is running smoothly & decently so no more such expectations please , which wud pave the way of killing genuine relationships just like Ekta's bukwaas love stories..Every one is loving this track & i bet with Niviren reunion u wud also love these jodis Nivi & Viren, Sid & Divya..so dude no more disappointments & enjoy the show with all of us with a big smile on ur face Big smile...

Edited by Indomitable - 21 March 2011 at 2:42pm

Shayafan

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
noooo i hope not it will just be completely wrong if they turn the story around now that both couples have moved on and a lot has happened...sid-nivi track (i hope) is completely finished
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Sid and Nivedita can never unite. Its no more possible because after a certain point, things cannot reverse, especially, when society gets involved..

Its not necessary for Sid and Nivedita to unite. I never feel the need of their union.

as a viewer, I felt this story ahd potential,e specially if it was a love triangle between Sid-Nivi-Viren, with Sid as an elder brother to Viren uniting Viren and Nivi at the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonNina_sabindiyaloveskinny

radhart Newbie
radhart
radhart

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

According to the story development i can only say it's hardly possible. So accept the fact & let the story move as the way it is running smoothly & decently so no more such expectations please , which wud pave the way of killing genuine relationships just like Ekta's bukwaas love stories..Every one is loving this track & i bet with Niviren reunion u wud also love these jodis Nivi & Viren, Sid & Divya..so dude no more disappointments & enjoy the show with all of us with a big smile on ur face Big smile...

Dear enjoy Nivi and Viren while you can because I don't see any Nivi/Viren jodi. Viren can't entice her with his fute no more. Nivi care less about the society she is ready to move on with her past!Clap Just because hand full of Nivi/Viren fans from IF thinks it's over between Nivi and Sid don't mean the entire world agree with that concept. This story is not about Viren and Nivi this is about Nivi. When you started reading a book you should start reading it from the beginning not from the middle. That's why you agree so much Nivi/Viren jodi!OuchLOLLOL

RemyaMenon

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I don't think it's possible for Nivi/Sid to ever happen nowCry << thats for you Wink !!... i liked them in the beginning but now I like the new Jodi's... Nivi/Viren and Sid/Divya...scratch that... I like Viren/Nivi and Sid only.. Divya's still got a looonnnnggggg way to go!Stern Smile

Reasons I say Sid/Nivi isn't going to happen is because of Nivi the centre character...and her two biggest reasons Viren and Divya!!

Nivi character is a Fixer!!,,, she's no mechanic!!LOL... but if something's broken she'll try to fix it! ... like Divya's broken heart, Viren's broken trust, the two families broken relationship etc!! 

With regards to Divya - When Divya finds out about Sid/Nivi... No matter how Divya acts whether she gets angry (more then likelyAngry... so ungrateful!!) / or tries to unite Sid/Nivi (which I can't see happening!!).... Nivi's main aim is going to be to fix the relation because she wouldn't be able to see her sister sad because of her!...plus if that happened and Nivi went back to Sid... Im sure NT dadi would have something to say and can you imagine Hemleta!! (she's gonna become the next psycho!!...with her own kitchen knife, rope...and oil canister!!) ROFL ROFL

With regards to Viren - Nivi's marriage with Viren will stop her from ever going back to Sid as Sid's her brother in law... with Viren still being in the house the tension in the house would be crazy!!... also with Viren being in the house can you imagine how everyone would react knowing that your married your sister's ex husband and your ex husband is still living in the house!!WackoWacko (I know serials are going bold these days and Nivi's becoming courageous... but that's  a whole another level!!)

As long as Viren and Divya are alive Nivi isn't going to go back to Sid ... and for the ct's to kill Viren/Divya I don't see that happening anytime soon!...  and if they do I shall not be happyDisapproveOuch!!

Sorry about my EssayLOL... i got a little carried away!!

Rani X

Go to top