How will Ahem react to Gopi's new look

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends, we saw in the precap Gopi taking tea to Ahem, how do you think he will react, will he be mad or mesmarized?
Will he say anything?
I want to know what everyone thinks.
i think 1st he will stair her for long then will react normally or he will move his head away from her.
Am not even sure he would notice it...If he does, he might take the offense and say u r spending money...
Ahem is as unpredictable as.... i can't seem to find a comparative...even the weather and natural catastrophes are predictable these days but not Ahem... i guess he may scold her for wasting money but indifference seems more plausible reaction...

then what if Nani is around...hehehehe๐Ÿ˜ˆ... will we get a romantic scene... i wonder
I didnt even notice any change in Gopi.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
but since this is a soap, Ahem mite gape at her and then shout
I think we are all unsure, it could go either way, but I am with you Diayben he is so unpredictable it could be anything, CVs did this on purpose, so we would have to wait a whole weekend to find out.
your question has infact prompted more questions shilpa....and like u said, deliberately the cvs have pushed this scene until Monday....what will we get from ahem? rudeness or romance? hmmm...i wont mind a mixture of both either...
I think because we are all expecting aham to stare at gopi and gopi is hoping for the same thing as well but this might not happen. Aham is going to completely ignore her. And I think that is going to hurt her more because by yelling at her he actually recognizes her presence but ignoring her would completely devastate her. and wasn't there a news report saying that the new look would make things worse.    
I would hate Ahem if he gets impressed by the makeover. These shortcuts should not work on him. I wish he shouts at her and insults her.  I was so disappointed and irritated today when Gopi was smiling at the thought of impressing Ahem with her 'beauty'. She needs to get education and stop acting like a lovesick puppy.
Originally posted by monalidp

I would hate Ahem if he gets impressed by the makeover. These shortcuts should not work on him. I wish he shouts at her and insults her.  I was so disappointed and irritated today when Gopi was smiling at the thought of impressing Ahem with her 'beauty'. She needs to get education and stop acting like a lovesick puppy.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I know even Kokila was wondering why Gopi was so happy not long ago he was insulting her infront of everyone, rejecting to put sindoor on her before KanaJi, so why would she go all gooey for such a guy, Kokila knows her son well, he will not like Gopi spending his money like this, and Gopi won't have a chance to tell him where the money came from or anything, he will cut her off. If I was Kokila, she should follow Gopi into the room bringing the tea, and tell him what has happened, and because of the promise he made her, he will compliment her.