myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you think Arjun is foolish to listen to Gauri and tell Arohi to leave house
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Do you think Arjun is foolish to listen to Gauri and tell Arohi to leave house

Arjun never really like d Gauri in d first place so theres real doubt whether he will believe her..
kkkk1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pooja--

Arjun never really like d Gauri in d first place so theres real doubt whether he will believe her..

arjn should be able to see through her dis time instead of trusting her about anything...i mean come on..she hit on him during arjuhi honeymoon... why dusnt arjun just tell arohi abt it... she myt as well believe him now that even shez confessed her love to him...
kkkk1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: favjassi

frendz
koi iss gauri ko hatawo yaar today she proved herself as a witch i think gauri will will fill the ears of arjun thats the reason arjun will ask aruhi to leave the house😭 as she decided herself that she will tell arjun as his wife is cheating him😡😕 the day the truth of gauri will come out naa then iski to kheir nahin😡 ab itne din we saw the dhondhus tourcher now gauris noooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz🤢

and i am not sure there will be any such solid reasoning behind why he'l ask her to leave house.. she told him today nah ke she is willing to do anything for himm...nd he sed "sochke bataunga"... dis is probably wat he'l think up... obviously that wud be pretty crazy..leaving house to prove ur love... but agar she leaves sachhi...i hope arjun bahut romantic way mein manaa ke wapas laaye usse/stops her in a lovey dovey way.... atleast we'd get to see more romance....
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

i hate that dumb female dog

mee 2 hate her
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: angel_8

sahi kha yar wo dost k naam pe dhabba hai.....hate her😡

bt dis tym hoping dat ki uski chaal uss pr hi ulti pade n uska hi parda fhash ho jaye...!!!
den v all party.!!!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

wow hinu like ur positivity

fingers crossed.
.tumhare moo me ghee shakar...!!!lolzzz...!!!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think arjun arohi se sach bulwane ke liye usse ghar se jane ko keh raha hai he knows arohi usse chod ke nhi jayegi n usse sach bata degi