India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

gauri is back (Page 7)

Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Hate the way Gauri speaks.. She badly needs to work on her diction...

Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratnananda

really,i lose hope when i see gauriUnhappy[HOPE YOU ALSO FEEL THE SAME].already,lots of problems between arjuhi and now,arohi's mind is clean and we all know gauri will poison her mindAngry and will make chances of reuniting very small.i don't know,but i really feel sick when i see gauri.hope she doesn't make anything worseSmile.WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

thanks for reading.

Ratna.

At this point she cant poison Arohi's mind but maybe later when Arohi and Arjun start to go at it again. Arohi is too much in love with Arjun right now to let anyone bad mouth him, but then again who knows what Ekta would do..

Edited by Spiahwe - 20 March 2011 at 8:20am
xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I hate Gauri! Yes i agree wd evry1 els t hs bn peaceful widout hr!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saera

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I've Actually Forget That She Exist Till The Daay She Came Baack LOL
My Only Wish For Her Is Haave Bad Daays SoonEvil Smile.........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saera

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I've Actually Forget That She Exist Till The Daay She Came Baack LOL
My Only Wish For Her Is Haave Bad Daays SoonEvil Smile.........LOL

usse yaad rakha jaye aisa usmein kuch hai bhi nhi
arjun.arohi4eva Senior Member
arjun.arohi4eva
arjun.arohi4eva

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i was so upset when i saw her, i was like no why did they have to bring her back...at least she was only there for that one scene and we nvr saw her again for the entire epi
Pori IF-Dazzler
Pori
Pori

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashforlifex

OH MY GOD! That means  it's going to take more than six days for Arohi to admit her love for Arjun to him. 

URGH. Sometimes, I just have this immense hatred towards Ekta Kapoor for creating such amazing shows and then ruining them. For once, if there is NO twist, it will NOT make a big difference, okay? For once, if the main couple stays happy for MORE than one episode, it is OKAY to do that. Because in real life, people ARE happy for more than half and hour everyday. 

Just when everything was going perfect. BAM! Ekta Kapoor decides to kill us a little from the inside. Just a little. 

But THERE'S RASHIIII!!! :) If Rashi can remember ANYTHING, it would be helpful :) 
LOLLOLLOL
Damn girl.. ur comments made me laugh soo hard b/c that is exactly what i have been thinking ever since i started watching daily serials... and when i couldnt take it any longer i stopped.. started watching a serial regularly after 4 years with KMH2 and went back to watching KMH1.. b/c i thought this serial was a different one..but uff this Gauri lady.. i dun even wana talk to her and thank fully with the vdo's online and on utube, i can actually save myself from watching her..Big smile
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@pori good hai watch it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index