Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

gauri is back (Page 10)

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
frendz
koi iss gauri ko hatawo yaar today she proved herself as a witch i think gauri will will fill the ears of arjun thats the reason arjun will ask aruhi to leave the houseCryCryCryCryCryCryCry as she decided herself that she will tell arjun as his wife is cheating himAngryOuchConfused the day the truth of gauri will come out naa then iski to kheir nahinOuchAngry ab itne din we saw the dhondhus tourcher now gauris noooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzShockedAngryOuchCryDead

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Do you think Arjun is foolish to listen to Gauri and tell Arohi to leave house
--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Arjun never really like d Gauri in d first place so theres real doubt whether he will believe her..
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Pooja--

Originally posted by myviewprem

Arjun never really like d Gauri in d first place so theres real doubt whether he will believe her..

arjn should be able to see through her dis time instead of trusting her about anything...i mean come on..she hit on him during arjuhi honeymoon... why dusnt arjun just tell arohi abt it... she myt as well believe him now that even shez confessed her love to him...
kkkk1212 Senior Member
kkkk1212
kkkk1212

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

frendz
koi iss gauri ko hatawo yaar today she proved herself as a witch i think gauri will will fill the ears of arjun thats the reason arjun will ask aruhi to leave the houseCry as she decided herself that she will tell arjun as his wife is cheating himAngryOuchConfused the day the truth of gauri will come out naa then iski to kheir nahinOuchAngry ab itne din we saw the dhondhus tourcher now gauris noooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzDead

and i am not sure there will be any such solid reasoning behind why he'l ask her to leave house.. she told him today nah ke she is willing to do anything for himm...nd he sed "sochke bataunga"... dis is probably wat he'l think up... obviously that wud be pretty crazy..leaving house to prove ur love... but agar she leaves sachhi...i hope arjun bahut romantic way mein manaa ke wapas laaye usse/stops her in a lovey dovey way.... atleast we'd get to see more romance....
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
gauri ka toh uuuuhhhhhhhAngry
Harpreet.M IF-Dazzler
Harpreet.M
Harpreet.M

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
i hate that dumb female dog
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harpreet.M

i hate that dumb female dog

mee 2 hate her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index