Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
     HellOoo RSBPiansHug

Video Update
(by Nipun)
Will edit soon

RSBP 18th March Brief Written Update

• Kalika comes and say samrat always miss Nidhi.. Surbhi lie to you cuz she dont want to see you worry
  • Kalika show girls pics and say choose for Ranvijay marriage. Markantey gets angry and say stop all this nonsense.
  • Kalika say i am doing this for my grand son future and you think this is all nonsense. Pushpa say that how can you say that the new girl will b good mother. Kalika say you are right no one can b good mother except NIdhi everyone gets shocked
  • Kalika say are you ready to make Nidhi marry Ranvijay.Markantey shout how can you think that we will give our daughter to that ranvijay
  • Surbhi say u dont know what you are saying. Nidhi and ranvijay has lot of age difference. Nidhi has his own life she is not machine that anyone can use it why are you ruining nidhi life
  • Kalika say to surbhi in life you have done nothing for me. Women is one who give everything for his family happiness but you are the one who only want happiness for your own life.
  • Abhey stops him and say don't bring that issue and we will never agree to your decision.
  • Nidhi in collage rocky call her and say he want to say something
  • They went to restaurant he say that his mom want me to marry someone and i only want to marry with you. Nidhi say what can i say our families is really stick in this type of matters they will kill us like they want to kill surbhi bhabhi and abhey. They both are save cuz Surbhi bhabhi is pregnant but Mai has already said if she will not have boy so they will give her and cuz of this love Bro has lost his close friend amreek. so how can we think about love.
  • Rocky say i just want to know that you love me or not? Nidhi say yes i love you but we should stop this chapter here as i will only marry to that guy which my family will choose
  • Tribhuvan is really angry that how can kalika do like this. He want us to give our daughter to same house where Ratna suside. Now i understand why he was so good with us.
  • Nidhi comes home and ask is everything alright pushpa ask her to go to her room.Kajal say i dont understand why are you all making issue. This is rule of our society that if sister dies so family make other sister to marry his jijaji.
Episode Ends

Precap
Ranvijay to kalika that i will marry Nidhi in only one case she will b only samrat mother not my wife kalika say yes this will happen.

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT
 EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 18 March 2011 at 11:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelshubhi_upaER_ER_YAssanjanaA-HELPING-HAND-SuMee-Mangnoliatamushianizorlisasandrakrithikas

chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
why ct is now focusing on niddhi n rocky love story

ct is just wasting its episode

why ct start the track of ratna death is it was necessary
the reason we know that ranvijay came out from the amreek case

instead of new track of ranvijay n niddhi marraige n samrat new mom they should have focus on directly on why ratna die instead of showing who will take care of samrat b'coz of this niddhi rocky track get startedAngry

today m no mood to watch the episode
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks Natasha, really appreciate it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

Mangnolia Senior Member
Mangnolia
Mangnolia

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

Sandstone

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
thanks Natasha very nice update.I love my surbhi today.

Edited by lisasandra - 18 March 2011 at 8:24pm

Sandstone

-SuMee- Senior Member
-SuMee-
-SuMee-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Sandstone

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index