Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 6)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
W*F is the thread stuck at 5? dont tell you all of you have abandoned it cos you think geet is wrong cos she is encouraging Dev?

guys .. geets mental state and the circumstances around her force her to behave the way she does.. she has no control over her surroundings or her mental state ...

dont you think the story has really picked up...

and after all at the end of the day thats what we all wanted right? some twists and turns, and drama.. they have brought all those up .. and in the coming days looks like there will be more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hi All!
Have yet to see episode...assuming it's gonna be a frustrating one..!

Still thinking positive and seem to be Cautiously Optimistic of the upcoming track!...

& Munni...no pm??Unhappy  It's sad, thread is moving at snail's speed..

Oh watched the most awaited segment..yes TIP TIP...Unfortunately, after harboring high expectations, thought It was just good not Great...but Good...!

Why do all festivals shown in GHSP so far- end up being dreary?? Ex: Lori, Diwali..and now Holi??!! Darn!

hey sweetie - we got a great christmas- and new year!!! so there you go!!! be happy.. it WILL Get better

eminentroseinbloom

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
well i dont know how another channel gets to influence one channels POA ... lekin for me, after all the dicussions all over the place it was like .. yawn !! lol..
anyway watched the epi???

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

hey Dee and they showed it so many times in the last few days that there was nothing new to look out for ..
and all i thought of was... these are the same old steps .. and we have seen better sequences on them..
we should cut the makers of the show some serious slack and stop criticising them time and again.. i mean there was so much hulla about how the makers didnt know how to cash in on maaneet chemsitry, there was nothing new in that sequence..
and lack of pracitse is no excuse, when its not national TV you are supposed to be prepared...
so i continue my Maaneet loyality on the show .. and am happy and content with what i see on the show..Smile

Welll said darling... It was sooo run of the mill!!! And I guess they intentionally kept it like that Which is good!!! Nothing can beat the quality of Maneet song sequences on Geet... I am right with you in the loyalty bandwagon!

[/QUOTE]
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Nihu .. I am with you 100% !! I absolutely love the way this track is going because for once we get to see the main players in action: Geet, Maan, and Dev! I for one have always wanted this to happen .. I mean come on .. nothing was going to be all dandy considering this revolved around the lives of a girl and her interaction with two brothers. That scenario was still to be played with ... and now the CVs are doing so!

I encourage them to go on .. because this will create an MU ... but all for the better. After Maaneet clear things over.. we will get one hell of a reunion!!

Dhwanz: Yay my partner in Positivity! You are darn well right about that.. we might've gotten blows on many happy occasions ... but yes Christmas was sweet bliss for Maaneet!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

you mean the bit where DD and Gc were drenched in the rain but the background dancers didnt have even a droplet of water on them?Wink

Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Nihu I wasn't expecting much from the main seg coz most of it was aired in sbs/I-f/E24/sbb segmentss..but there was sumfin else which was hialirous in the segment I guess you didn't notice itROFL

Didn't really notice that bit...but I think what Ash is talking about is GC's dilemma with his pants!Wink  I actually would have never noticed had I not read it and heard it on SBS!
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
You know what? If we would'nt have gotten a single glance of Tip Tip from the kajillion news channels .. we all would've gone GaGa over it! Trust me .. spoilers do their job well -- THEY SPOIL THE MOOD!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

In the new pictures posted on FB, there is color on Dev and geets face and not Maans..

God they are playing it so well, i am all involved again... 

i really want to see what they do with this story now .. i mean, they are setting standards high..

there are twists, there is tension and there is drama.. and there are all those elements that we want in a TV show .. there is no reason to complain...

yes we do get to react like fans of the show, cos thats the effect the show is supposed to have on us .. 

so i guess, we are headed in the right direction ...

accha laga dekh kar

I am with you... still optimistic about the next track... excited about next week!!! Can't wait... but it's true yaar.. we have been waiting to breathe sigh of relief for soooo long... actually since the wedding...

Think about it... Wedding ke baad no SR, MU regarding SR, finally usme se baahar nikle to boring pointless HM, Dev's re-entry, Maan's accident, Blood saga, finally jab in sab mein se bahaar nikle to too much baby crap and no romance! And just when we thought it would get interesting, we got another setback in the name of MC... aur usme se baahar nikle nahi ki another MU/Tension filled drama.... We need some high points in the show now... its HIGH time!!! The show has been paced in LOW mode for too long.. nothing happy has happened in sooo long since the wedding.. and wedding was also half hearted with AA ruling half of it... And I can't remember the last time we saw even a little hint of ROMANCE and passion between the duo and the fans are seriously missing it.. hum chilla chilla kar thak gaye... but we haven't gotten it yet... we keep telling ourselves,,, agle hafte, agle hafte.. woh agla hafta pichle 6 hafto se nahi aa raha... it's quite frustrating!! Yet still hopeful. So if next week we don't get to see the story moving in the right direction by Tuesday... I don't know how I'll react. So far I am very positive. But it will be shortlived unless some GOOD HAPPY action happens by mid next week..

It's been three times in the last few weeks where we got excited about the new track, started praising it.. and then got let down !!!

Ab BAS!!!

-honeydew-roseinbloom

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by eminent

Hi All!
Have yet to see episode...assuming it's gonna be a frustrating one..!

Still thinking positive and seem to be Cautiously Optimistic of the upcoming track!...

& Munni...no pm??Unhappy  It's sad, thread is moving at snail's speed..

Oh watched the most awaited segment..yes TIP TIP...Unfortunately, after harboring high expectations, thought It was just good not Great...but Good...!

Why do all festivals shown in GHSP so far- end up being dreary?? Ex: Lori, Diwali..and now Holi??!! Darn!

hey sweetie - we got a great christmas- and new year!!! so there you go!!! be happy.. it WILL Get better

LOL you're right!! They were definitely good! Thanks for the reminder!! Smile

-honeydew-roseinbloom

Go to top