Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 52)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by muniza75

Dev ne machai tension Maan aur Geet ke beech...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode was ok, not really much to write...

Dev bana driver, beta driver baney hi paida hova hai..MSK ne tujhe kaam diya, tu ne woh na kurke bata diya ke tu kitna nikamma hai.....You only can run behind girls, and do their siwa only...Join woman club, my advice to you.....

When you were with NT, you flirt with other girls....She advise you to marry for the money and run next day...You listened to her, but behkofy, and spent night with the girl....Girls are your weakness...You were behind Meera, NT ka pallu na mila toh Meera ka sahi...Meera kicked you out, so you again ended up in Khurana, and now instead giving time to business, you are more worry about Geet....Maan is here to handle her, let them deal, how they used to do, fight, and patch up...Don't become a reason here, but chal butt in kur aur Maan ke jotey kha, Geet ki bhi no place, if she would wrong Maan will kick her out as well....Raho dono forgive kur ke.....Ghatiya idea totally, pur kya karo deyna pada lolz....

Anyways loved the orphanage scene, how she was so happy around kids, and DevraAngry was happy to see her happy...Kash mera Maanwa hota wahan....

Maan sweetheart was in his own world trying his best to bring happiness in Geet life, but he shocked to see something else....Maanwa don't take her wrong, yeh tere bhai ka mazza chakha.....Iss ko South Africa ke jungle bhaij de, ya changa Manga ke jungle.....

Symbolism - Last time Geet MU Maan, this time Maan will MU her, one more loop to close, wah wah kya baat hai....

Muniza

Muni meri Jaan just Chill.....Remember not to judge a Book By its Title....aap hi ne kaha tha......I agree ki DEV Kameena hai.....aur usne jo kiya uske liye Maafi nahi mil sakti .... But DEV ke character ke bare mein Judgmental hone ke liye there is time.....

I agree with the Loop Close.....Smile

Vijiiiiii meri T & K sis, i am chill, yesterday wasn't in mood, so wrote anything, don't worry sweety me fine....When nothing would be good around you, you can't feel good anywhere...That's happened when i wrote the take...But yes something made me angry that why he was walking so close to her...Anyways i am ok....... I mostly enjoyed the orphanage scene.....

Muniza
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Munzz u heree?
Made these sigss today

Edited by Cute_Ash - 19 March 2011 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Haila Ash, do you want me to make the 1 more animation siggy....Good job darling......HugHug.....

Muniza
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Haila Ash, do you want me to make the 1 more animation siggy....Good job darling......HugHug.....

Muniza
LOL if you want toLOLhehe finally after so many 10 million sigs I like this one fromm the segmentLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
1 day i will make 100 animated siggy of you....

Ya ya will make 1 lolz....

Muniza
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Hey !!!

Vinu ki baat ho aur Nihu na aye, aisa bhala kabhi hua hai ?Embarrassed
kabhi nahi ..
kabhi nahi ...

woh thread pe aata tha, aur uski aahat se main neend se jaag kar aaa jaati thi  ...
and his spoilers are sexy cos he gives them through his pahelis ... and songs .. and we would have a ball deciphering them..

as to why he is absent now, is cos he is not well, and is going to come soon..

and the spoiler, he gave one on wednesday when he came, he wrote a holi song, which meant there will be holi on the show.. and then FB followed up with the pictures last night...

so yes, he has been around..Embarrassed

Eh lo.....aagayi naa apne Piya ko defnd karne....LOLLOL kabie tho apne ghar walo ko defnd karliya kar naa....magar nahi...
Laila Ki Saans Ki Dor Bandha Woh Deewana Woh Majanu Hai..
Woh Hosh Nahi Behosh Baawara Nahi Jaanta Woh Kyon Hai....
Behosh Use Rehne Do, Ki Hosh Mein Woh Aayega...
To Neend Mein Uski Laila Ka,Woh Khwaab Tut Jayega....WinkLOL

Zz...u neva see him around coz as she said he isnt well....bt he is da one n only Daamaad of dis idiots phamily.....he is full of raaz and he loves givin us pahelis abt da upcumin tracks.....woh aata hai....aur thread lightin speed se baagne lagtha hai....u refresh da page n da thread wd hva already movd on to 4 pagesConfused.....haiyee woh bhi kya din the..... it was fulto masti dos dayss.....
Nagme hain, shikwe hain...
Kisse hain, baatein hain...
Baatein bhool jaati hain...
Yaadein yaad aati hain....
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
@ Viji & others - Please watch this VM, it will make you in love with GurTi tip tip dance sequence more....

Video made by Hasini:

Muniza

Go to top