Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 48)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

LOL Dhwanz! *Takes a bow*

Saaaaaaankyou for loving my carazayness! LOL!

Aree.. I talked about bhoots and witches cuz I saw that actually happening in a drama .... and I just went "LO .. ye bhi baaki reh gaya tha dikhane ke liye!" D'oh

And so I thank GEET CVs everyday for not showing us that kind of stuff!

Haha! Thanxx for using My Baby's dialogue at me!! Yep! "Yeh lardki mujhe sach much pagal karde gi!"

Z

haha no probz dear any time..... your craziness is safe with mee!!!

Oh and I know why you mentioned bhoot and witches.. i just thought it was hilllllllarious that you mentioned them saying "unless geet gets real ghosts and witches, I won't lose hope in the story" I thought it was just fantastic so I keep bringing it up hahaha

arrey yar ladki adha pagal to mujhe kar diya ab aur kitna karogi hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
the last one he gave was around the time when Maaneet were going on their honeymoon and we had a ball cracking it.. it was major fun..
thanks for the phool.. like i always say, make sure they are carnations.. cos i love them... pee loon sequence se accha hai kehna hi kya .. and also behne de.. aisa kuch soch na .Wink
this time i for sure will bring it to your notice if i am around... pucca promise!!

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by -honeydew-

check wednesday ka page on page 3 .. you will find it, shayad kisi ne index nahi kiya hogaWink ...
bahut na insaafi hai .. aaj kal mere piya ko koi bha hi nahi deta Cry
koi pathar se na maro mere deewane ko

AWWWWWW nahi nahi... aap ke piya ko hum disrespect kaise kar sakte hai..... pathar nahi phool denge.. lekin aap ko... phir aap khud hi pee loo sequence relive kar lena Nihu madam hahahhahaha  - okay okay jokes apart.. next time his post comes and I don't realize.. point me to it... I like riddles.. especially ones that would relate to Geet - how cool would that be!!!

[/QUOTE]

EBasso

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Dev ne machai tension Maan aur Geet ke beech...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode was ok, not really much to write...

Dev bana driver, beta driver baney hi paida hova hai..MSK ne tujhe kaam diya, tu ne woh na kurke bata diya ke tu kitna nikamma hai.....You only can run behind girls, and do their siwa only...Join woman club, my advice to you.....

When you were with NT, you flirt with other girls....She advise you to marry for the money and run next day...You listened to her, but behkofy, and spent night with the girl....Girls are your weakness...You were behind Meera, NT ka pallu na mila toh Meera ka sahi...Meera kicked you out, so you again ended up in Khurana, and now instead giving time to business, you are more worry about Geet....Maan is here to handle her, let them deal, how they used to do, fight, and patch up...Don't become a reason here, but chal butt in kur aur Maan ke jotey kha, Geet ki bhi no place, if she would wrong Maan will kick her out as well....Raho dono forgive kur ke.....Ghatiya idea totally, pur kya karo deyna pada lolz....

Anyways loved the orphanage scene, how she was so happy around kids, and DevraAngry was happy to see her happy...Kash mera Maanwa hota wahan....

Maan sweetheart was in his own world trying his best to bring happiness in Geet life, but he shocked to see something else....Maanwa don't take her wrong, yeh tere bhai ka mazza chakha.....Iss ko South Africa ke jungle bhaij de, ya changa Manga ke jungle.....

Symbolism - Last time Geet MU Maan, this time Maan will MU her, one more loop to close, wah wah kya baat hai....

Muniza

Muni meri Jaan just Chill.....Remember not to judge a Book By its Title....aap hi ne kaha tha......I agree ki DEV Kameena hai.....aur usne jo kiya uske liye Maafi nahi mil sakti .... But DEV ke character ke bare mein Judgmental hone ke liye there is time.....

I agree with the Loop Close.....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Okay main aagayi, Sabka takes padke quote bhi karna shuru kar diya....But i forgot to Greet One and all....

Hello Phamilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kaise Ho sab?????

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII darling... Hugback at ya...

Hey Dhwani, Kaisi Ho?????

Ekdam first class darling.. ZZZZ ke saath milke rang jamaane ki koshish ho rahi hai shaam se... aaj to man ko shanti mil gayi bahot dino baad... I have been on here for last 8 hrs at least... enjoying the freedome to the fullest.. hehe

Waah Kya baat hai, Lage raho meri Jaan....Main bhi hoon yaha aaj......Waise kya plans hai HOLI ke liya

kuch khaas nahi .. hubby in india... my work just finished so no more saturday/sunday work this weekend at least.. in-laws ke saath to holi nahi khelni.. might go to temple.. nothing major planned... relaxing, catching up to home errands.. and just taking a break for the weekend... after soo long...
and may be get on the thread :)
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
You guys .. as much as I'd hate to go right now .. it's almost 4:00 AM here! And Dhwanz .. it's gonna be for you too woman! Get some of that beauty rest soon :)

I had sooo much fun today with all of you! We had fun, discussed everything, had maza tiiiiiiiiiime, and so much more! Maza agaya!

We shall meet tomorrow after the episode ! :D

I don't know exactly when I'd drop in as my Mommy usually takes us out for errands on weekends.. plus I have essays for uni ..so I shall try coming asap ..

Till then, Take Care my lovelies Dhwanz, Nihu, Viji, AL, Shivz, Munni, and everyone else! <3

Sweet Maaneet/GurTi dreams!

Love,

Z

<3

KEEP VOTING ON WASSUP EVERYONE :D!

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

yes the tadka is for sure missing, but i guess these guys cant have too much drama at the same time.. thats why they have slowed down on AnJun..
lekin it would be great if circumstances force Annie and Arjun to come face to face all by themselves, and then see what happens after that..,
may be, Sangram and Nitya plan something and it backfires... Arjun and Annie end up together and are forced to spend time together, may be there is tension and they do realise its hard to hide their feelings anymore.. the confess, and then they keep it a secret from the staff, and the romance continues peeche se. no one knows of it, and there are chori chori chupke chupke waaley meetings.. may be i could suggest that ...shd i try posting it on FB?

MG and Dee...

they do need to merge the Maaneet track with the AnJun track .. but i guess they are looking for a good time to do so.. there are many unanswered questions..

As for why Arjun has ignored his sister need not necessarily be cos he has forgotten her .. but it is cos, her condition hasnt gotten any better, and his immediate surrounding have Annie, and he cant ignore her as much as he wants to .. at the same time, he knows he likes her and he cant hide his feelings.. so the current track.. and i think it is going well..

I agree Nihu, Maaneet track se abhi merge karo, yeh nahi keh rahi main, just that when the right time comes aisa ho.....

if you look at the scenario from a 3rd persons POV, it doesnt look like AnJun share anything, since they dont talk or interact with one another beyond work or unless its necessary, and outsider would think there is nothing, but both of them know what they shared as well as how they still connect even now...

i think silence is the best form of acceptance, Arjun might yell at Annie when they are together, but he will always stand up for her when she needs him.. he has proved that time and again... and all the relationships in this world need not be on the face ...

I feel bad for Nitya and Sangram since they think they can easily get what they want, cos they cant actually see whats happening between Arjun and Annie, but they dont realise, Annie and Arjun are not together, but they may not necessarily want to be with anyone else as well... Annie is a little more local about this, but Ajrun is not ! but that doesnt really change the scenario or the scheme of things ..

Inka track acha jaa raha hai....Par Tadke ki Zaroorat hai....

wah re wah nihu love it already... chalo chalo then post karo... on FB now now :) no seriously that's a great track.. I like that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
LOL My Dhwanz . I shall return with my carazayness for you exclusively tomorrow! Bachke! ROFL

Alright,

Love ya! Goodnight! :)

Z
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged

the last one he gave was around the time when Maaneet were going on their honeymoon and we had a ball cracking it.. it was major fun..
thanks for the phool.. like i always say, make sure they are carnations.. cos i love them... pee loon sequence se accha hai kehna hi kya .. and also behne de.. aisa kuch soch na .Wink
this time i for sure will bring it to your notice if i am around... pucca promise!!

check wednesday ka page on page 3 .. you will find it, shayad kisi ne index nahi kiya hogaWink ...
bahut na insaafi hai .. aaj kal mere piya ko koi bha hi nahi deta Cry
koi pathar se na maro mere deewane ko

AWWWWWW nahi nahi... aap ke piya ko hum disrespect kaise kar sakte hai..... pathar nahi phool denge.. lekin aap ko... phir aap khud hi pee loo sequence relive kar lena Nihu madam hahahhahaha  - okay okay jokes apart.. next time his post comes and I don't realize.. point me to it... I like riddles.. especially ones that would relate to Geet - how cool would that be!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you darling.... arrey I said Pee loon because you said pathar se na maro... and I said phool denge marne ko... and the only sequence that I remember that has phool in there is Pee loon hahaha... yeah but do let me know about his pahelis :)

Go to top