Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 46)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by rickks

Okay main aagayi, Sabka takes padke quote bhi karna shuru kar diya....But i forgot to Greet One and all....

Hello Phamilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kaise Ho sab?????

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII darling... Hugback at ya...

Hey Dhwani, Kaisi Ho?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Hey !!!

Vinu ki baat ho aur Nihu na aye, aisa bhala kabhi hua hai ?Embarrassed
kabhi nahi ..
kabhi nahi ...

woh thread pe aata tha, aur uski aahat se main neend se jaag kar aaa jaati thi  ...
and his spoilers are sexy cos he gives them through his pahelis ... and songs .. and we would have a ball deciphering them..

as to why he is absent now, is cos he is not well, and is going to come soon..

and the spoiler, he gave one on wednesday when he came, he wrote a holi song, which meant there will be holi on the show.. and then FB followed up with the pictures last night...

so yes, he has been around..Embarrassed

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Haha Dhwanzz .. I said the same about Vinu .. I'm like who's Vinu and how are his spoilers Sexy? Cuz there are none! ROFL And then I realized that he doesn't drop by everyday which is why his spoiler box is mostly empty!

Anu: I ROFLED at this: i really start loving GHSP again when i see shows like UTTER CRAP...PAVITRA RELATIONSHIP and RISHTALOL

I think the same dear! I look at those shows and go .. man do I love GHSP or waaaaaaaat!? LOL! And you are so right! Other shows apparently have leads... but you see the other characters for as much time as the leads.. all the time! In GHSP Land .. we got to see Maaneet in the frame for the whole entire time before AA dropped in! I guess the fact that we got used to that made it harder for us to digest that Maaneet have to share screen space! But even then .. they show Maaneet for most of the time .. for which I am greatful!

Their main focus is always Maaneet unlike every other show where the whole time other characters are given as much importance!

Z

Hmm this vinu character.. very very interesting.. next time his paheli comes nihu - give me a hollar.. I'll try to decode it too hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by rickks

Okay main aagayi, Sabka takes padke quote bhi karna shuru kar diya....But i forgot to Greet One and all....

Hello Phamilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kaise Ho sab?????

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

VijuuuuuuuuuuuHug meri T & K sis....

Don't forget to post on TT FB page, warna tumhari khair nahin....

Muniza

Haila.....Aate hi shuru kardiya mujhe DaranaShocked......Of course meri jaan FB pe Post Karoongi.......Yeh bhi koi kehne waali baat hai.....Lo abhi kar deti hoonHug

EBasso-honeydew-

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Dtri,  when the thread gets quieter I will give you my quota of this great adventure I've had branded 'activism'.  I'd rather not blow the bugle now.  Is that ok ???

No probs Al.. any time .. it doesn;t even have to be today... jab kuch kaam nahi hoga to iske baare mein baate karenge.. you for now explore the thread... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii viju Hug

china main holi pe holiday mila hai kya???

NihuuuuuuuHugHug

Nahi Jaan clinics over, isliye chali aayi
Smile

Edited by rickks - 19 March 2011 at 1:43am

EBasso-honeydew-

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Yoooooo hooooooooooooo ! Oh NT! Wake up wake up! It's evil time!

LMAO! Randomness hazir hai! ROFL

Z

kya kehta hai maan "Paagal kar diya is ladki ne mujhe! Haan!" aisa hi kuch na??? aaj yeh mein zzzzster madam ke liye use karti hoon hahahahaha.... randomness satyaaNAAS.. kya kya variations nahi diye apni comments mein? Bhoot aur witches bhi le aayi hahahahahhahah ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Dhwanz .. same sentiments here! satyaNAAS has no connection to Maaneet as of yet. When it does .. I shall be happaaay! LOL.

Z

Haila...maine abhi abhi kisi reply post pe yehi likha tha.........I too want AA track to connect with Maaneet's

EBassoroseinbloom

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
check wednesday ka page on page 3 .. you will find it, shayad kisi ne index nahi kiya hogaWink ...
bahut na insaafi hai .. aaj kal mere piya ko koi bha hi nahi deta Cry
koi pathar se na maro mere deewane ko

Originally posted by dtri

Hey !!!

Vinu ki baat ho aur Nihu na aye, aisa bhala kabhi hua hai ?Embarrassed
kabhi nahi ..
kabhi nahi ...

woh thread pe aata tha, aur uski aahat se main neend se jaag kar aaa jaati thi  ...
and his spoilers are sexy cos he gives them through his pahelis ... and songs .. and we would have a ball deciphering them..

as to why he is absent now, is cos he is not well, and is going to come soon..

and the spoiler, he gave one on wednesday when he came, he wrote a holi song, which meant there will be holi on the show.. and then FB followed up with the pictures last night...

so yes, he has been around..Embarrassed

Haha Dhwanzz .. I said the same about Vinu .. I'm like who's Vinu and how are his spoilers Sexy? Cuz there are none! ROFL And then I realized that he doesn't drop by everyday which is why his spoiler box is mostly empty!

Anu: I ROFLED at this: i really start loving GHSP again when i see shows like UTTER CRAP...PAVITRA RELATIONSHIP and RISHTALOL

I think the same dear! I look at those shows and go .. man do I love GHSP or waaaaaaaat!? LOL! And you are so right! Other shows apparently have leads... but you see the other characters for as much time as the leads.. all the time! In GHSP Land .. we got to see Maaneet in the frame for the whole entire time before AA dropped in! I guess the fact that we got used to that made it harder for us to digest that Maaneet have to share screen space! But even then .. they show Maaneet for most of the time .. for which I am greatful!

Their main focus is always Maaneet unlike every other show where the whole time other characters are given as much importance!

Z

Hmm this vinu character.. very very interesting.. next time his paheli comes nihu - give me a hollar.. I'll try to decode it too hehe

EBassoroseinbloom

Go to top