Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Dhwanz .. same sentiments here! satyaNAAS has no connection to Maaneet as of yet. When it does .. I shall be happaaay! LOL.

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yoooooo hooooooooooooo ! Oh NT! Wake up wake up! It's evil time!

LMAO! Randomness hazir hai! 🀣

Z
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey !!!

Vinu ki baat ho aur Nihu na aye, aisa bhala kabhi hua hai ?😳
kabhi nahi ..
kabhi nahi ...

woh thread pe aata tha, aur uski aahat se main neend se jaag kar aaa jaati thi  ...
and his spoilers are sexy cos he gives them through his pahelis ... and songs .. and we would have a ball deciphering them..

as to why he is absent now, is cos he is not well, and is going to come soon..

and the spoiler, he gave one on wednesday when he came, he wrote a holi song, which meant there will be holi on the show.. and then FB followed up with the pictures last night...

so yes, he has been around..😳

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Haha Dhwanzz .. I said the same about Vinu .. I'm like who's Vinu and how are his spoilers Sexy? Cuz there are none! 🀣 And then I realized that he doesn't drop by everyday which is why his spoiler box is mostly empty!

Anu: I ROFLED at this: i really start loving GHSP again when i see shows like UTTER CRAP...PAVITRA RELATIONSHIP and RISHTAπŸ˜†

I think the same dear! I look at those shows and go .. man do I love GHSP or waaaaaaaat!? LOL! And you are so right! Other shows apparently have leads... but you see the other characters for as much time as the leads.. all the time! In GHSP Land .. we got to see Maaneet in the frame for the whole entire time before AA dropped in! I guess the fact that we got used to that made it harder for us to digest that Maaneet have to share screen space! But even then .. they show Maaneet for most of the time .. for which I am greatful!

Their main focus is always Maaneet unlike every other show where the whole time other characters are given as much importance!

Z

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dtri,  when the thread gets quieter I will give you my quota of this great adventure I've had branded 'activism'.  I'd rather not blow the bugle now.  Is that ok ???

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

since i was away yesterday, i will update the takes for both today ...

What is one thing all of us dont like being told?
it is that we could be wrong.. sometimes we know we might but, there is a conviction inside us that drives us along and there is always hope, that you could be right after all..
thats exactly what is happening with Maan..

He removes the baby stuff for geets sake though he knows it might anger Geet, cos he knows that is the right thing to do..

what he fears comes true .. when dev the person he doesnt want to be proved wrong most by in that situation gets a chance to say "i told you so..."

the creatives played it smart, by making devs intentions very clear... that he wishes well for the two of them...for dev it is a path of recovery, it is a path of repentance and for now, whatever he does would be directed towards the same.. thats understood..and thats why say, as of now his intentions are clear...

I agree Nihu, The CV's have smartly executed and tracked out what they wish to show, and it kinda seems unpredictable....Par this is FUN.....Agar hume patha chale ki track kya hai, kaha jaa raha hai toh what would be interesting???

We all were hoping for Maan to help Geet cope with her loss, and some cosy Maaneet moments, and we get blowed in the Face with a twisted track....And Trust me i am LOVING ITπŸ˜†

dadi, who speaks out of experience warns him and thats the job an elder would take up .. at some level, dadi also knows dev could be right this time and not Maan, but has her own set of issues to deal with.. how is she to choose between both her grandsons and say one is right while the other is wrong.. again here the fundamental fact is not about right and wrong either, it is the situations.. and thats what they are smartly playing on.. the situations... and that is what will change it all for them...

Well said meri Sherni....Dadi is rightly doing her part, to be JUDGMENTAL is not her Cup of TEA.....and they have maintained it quite well......Dadi hamesha se aisi thi....She is righteous, but that does not mean ki has to hate one Grandson and support the other....She is never like that😊

when you move on to today hence, when dev offers to drop geet, he asks her to treat him like a driver and thats what he actually means.. no malice intended.. none whatsoever.. but a little later he goes on to do what he is best known for.. he gets driven by an impulse.. he likes what he see's for that moment and he makes another error in his judgement.. he chooses to stick around rather than taking an opportunity to prove his mettle to his brother ..foolish foolish dev, but thats how he always has been...at this point, he still doesnt love Geet, neither has he started developing feelings for her, but a few more instances like this will certainly make him wonder, why he let go of a chance and an opportunity that was served to him in a silver plate .. thats again going to be in his thoughts ...it will be the circumstances such as those today that will bring Geet and him together, and those will be more than enough for Maan to turn insecure..

Why Do i have a feeling ki is track ki continuation hogi Maan's Past, this will be another track to bring out the best in MAAN, with Geet's past almost over or entirely over except for DEV , what if this track leads to Maan's Past and his insecurities coming out in the open????

its not like he doubts Geet, but his discomort stems from his over protective instinct towards geet... he would obviously think, when she knows what dev has done to her in the past, why then would she encourage him? but he doesnt know she isnt encouraging him.. she is infact not even in a state of mind where she cares enough for Dev...

Spoken like a true understanding FAN😊 πŸ‘

she spends time with the kids in the orphanage, and forgets her own miseries for a second... this is the side of hers that Dev has been exposed to.. not Maan, so tomorrow when an issues crops up where Maan would want to take her to the office to make her work, dev would get another opportunity to tell maan, that he should allow her to may be spend more time with the kids rather than try and immerse herself in office work... one again, maan feels alienated from the scenario.. and he hates that..

geet is no longer pregnant, she could consume bhaang now, what if she gets overly emotional.. and says certain things, and Maan again is not around, but its Dev that hears it all.. he is touched and moved.. another factor that would pull him to her, her innocence, her vulnerablity would make any man want to take care  of her.. and dev is human, and an amorous one at that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Waah waah

Maan plans the surprise, his intentions are genuine.. he wishes this for her best.. but what would happen when she looks a little less involved in his whole scheme of things.. what if he knows she was happier a while ago while she was with those kids, and dev has mentioned the same, but is still not in the mental frame to have another of her own? yes the baby will wipe away the troubles .. that again is a long term plan.. but for now, the short term plan works better for her, she already has ready made kids in whose life she knows she can make a difference and she is happy around them as well.. another act of alienation...

the TB article: understandable that Maan has his fears that she may walk away .. but the bigger fear is, how can she forgive the man who gave her that much pain? if she does, what would stop her from accepting dev around her, and that she already has to some extent... you may be okay with ur wife having a past, but are you a strong enough man to see her still being amicable with someone from her past?

I say NO......I dont think MAAN'S Mind Frame would allow him to accept it....and thats fine, coz its in Maan's Character.....😊

through all this, Geets mind is blank cos she knows not what she is doing, she is on that plane of indifference where dev or any other person would mean the same to her...
the only person that remains special is Maan, and since she knows she loves him, she doesnt find the need to assert it or show it, not atleast at this point.. but sadly now also might be the time when he may want her to show it .. again a point of conflict, not in a dishum dishum way, but in Maans mind..

we know Maan will never say it openly, though he might show it through his actions, but any act of possessiveness or assertiveness might back fire, hence he needs to be very very carelful ..

maans gets to know dev has chosen to be with geet instead of working on a project.. seeds of suspcion are sown in maans head as to why dev is doing this, and he has the most obvious reason for the answer .. dev will obviously deny it, cos at this point it is true..

there are too many intermingling complications and i like the entire build up .... i am looking forward to seeing whats in store hence..

coming to arjun and annie, nitya and sangram... i like the natural progression in their story, and  i like the way the makers have inserted their scenes aptly in between the complex Maan-Geet-Dev triangle ... Arjun may not say it, but its obvious he cares enough.. though they were not talking as such their eyes and reactions spoke volumes ... Nitya who is an outsider obviously could not see it, and she mistook Arjuns cold exterior for his indifference towards Anwesha...
nitya is not bad, she just wants what she likes to herself, and the attitude Arjun carries and portrays encourages more...
we know from day before yesterday that anweshas promise still holds a significant hold in his life, while a promise from nitya doesnt matter much to him.. he is pretty hurt about the fact that Anwesha might need help but she will never take it from Arjun.. he wants to help her, but he is tied down by his obligations.. the growing friendship between Sangram and Anwesha will not go down too well with Arjun.. like Maan, he may not say a thing.. but do we see a role reversal where he exhibits jealousy? or will Arjun try and warn Anwesha against Sangram only to get, a , he is my friend for an answer..

well well.. so much to think.. but i like to think so i am not complaining..

Happy Holi Guys !!

love,
niha

Nihu, excellent take.....Couldn't agree more darling.........Its really awesome to see u are really into the shownow....and that what the CV's do all the time hain na...Tujhe jaane hi nahi dete, naahi teri interest ko gatne dethi haiπŸ˜†

Love Viji

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nihu Honey,

Unless you have living proof that Mr/Mrs Raaz is not well,  pls. dont get carried away by that one liner of being unwell etc.πŸ˜†  Unless he is suffering a major disease🀣.  Huh ???? 

Honey,  I am so so happy that you decipher his post as meaning there would be a holi special on Geet.  Gosh, I asked this earlier in the thread, and no one replied....   Thank you honey.πŸ˜›
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

good night guys..

i donno why i reserved..

i have not seen the epi for last three days..and i donno when i shall catch up

but wish you all a very happy holi..

rang baraso...
pyar ke rang

have fun all

Vrushu, where are you......Aaj kal to Epi are really good, where are you, where are the symbolism's????? Miss You😭
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
MG and Dee...

they do need to merge the Maaneet track with the AnJun track .. but i guess they are looking for a good time to do so.. there are many unanswered questions..

As for why Arjun has ignored his sister need not necessarily be cos he has forgotten her .. but it is cos, her condition hasnt gotten any better, and his immediate surrounding have Annie, and he cant ignore her as much as he wants to .. at the same time, he knows he likes her and he cant hide his feelings.. so the current track.. and i think it is going well..

if you look at the scenario from a 3rd persons POV, it doesnt look like AnJun share anything, since they dont talk or interact with one another beyond work or unless its necessary, and outsider would think there is nothing, but both of them know what they shared as well as how they still connect even now...

i think silence is the best form of acceptance, Arjun might yell at Annie when they are together, but he will always stand up for her when she needs him.. he has proved that time and again... and all the relationships in this world need not be on the face ...

I feel bad for Nitya and Sangram since they think they can easily get what they want, cos they cant actually see whats happening between Arjun and Annie, but they dont realise, Annie and Arjun are not together, but they may not necessarily want to be with anyone else as well... Annie is a little more local about this, but Ajrun is not ! but that doesnt really change the scenario or the scheme of things ..

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: dtri

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII darling... πŸ€—back at ya...

Hey Dhwani, Kaisi Ho?????

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Hey !!!

Vinu ki baat ho aur Nihu na aye, aisa bhala kabhi hua hai ?😳
kabhi nahi ..
kabhi nahi ...

woh thread pe aata tha, aur uski aahat se main neend se jaag kar aaa jaati thi  ...
and his spoilers are sexy cos he gives them through his pahelis ... and songs .. and we would have a ball deciphering them..

as to why he is absent now, is cos he is not well, and is going to come soon..

and the spoiler, he gave one on wednesday when he came, he wrote a holi song, which meant there will be holi on the show.. and then FB followed up with the pictures last night...

so yes, he has been around..😳

Hmm this vinu character.. very very interesting.. next time his paheli comes nihu - give me a hollar.. I'll try to decode it too hehe