Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 35)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Al....I have my unit tests frm mondy...dnt ask me wat i am doin online at dis tym ven i hav to study.....officially I am studyin online.....LOLLOL

So I wil b playin Holi in college on Mondy wid my classmatesWink
Nihu is missin again so i guess she hz gone to play holiWink

Edited by LavZ - 19 March 2011 at 12:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialEBasso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@ Dhawni - I am busy in my business work, so can't sit and discuss....

@ Al - Gud Morning, Happy Holi.....

Muniza

lovetheserialEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Girls, whos gonna play HOLI????

I know MK and Dh are not, as they said so days ago !

WIshed they would show a really cool Holi session in Geet.  Perhaps after they MU and make-up, they would have Holi celebrations !   Dont know why, I kinda feel sad for Maan.

Mystical,  thats what it is ??? After all the pelting the CV's since last 3 days,  you are now hounding your giggle hormones !!!  Mystical  ?????

yeah unless I go to temple with inlaws no holi playing for me this year!!! with hubby not around its not fun :)

HOUNDING GIGGLE HORMONES???? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH I am ROFL!! ROFL

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Mystical,    Like  S-ZZZ,  I can see a very fair game, though it boggles my mind....  If Geet had so much hatred she would have opted for an auto -  And trust Dadi to take the car and driver at the most crucial time !  Think her heart is calming down to so much of the disappointments she has faced - so that track on forgiveness.  Dev was merely the driver.   But I can already see Dev lighting up with Geet. 

Exactly, as Vru threw the ropes on the storyline in her FB page writeup,  the subtlety of Dev's heart for Geet is being seen here.  I dont think he would ever pronounce this attraction, but rather keep it silent ! To start with, Dev was very aloof and penitent, now I see the slow moving into Geets life. Even if it was just the first incident.   
Also about Dev.  Its just his priorities are all mixed up.  He thought Geet and her desire to be with the orphans was more imp. than Gurgaon project.  His priorities in life has always been women, money and leisure....

Edited by lovetheserial - 19 March 2011 at 12:11am

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Are Shivz .. she didn't have no time for a taxi .. bacche bhooke the remember na? Big smile

* Goes around chanting: Shaaaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaaaaaaaanti * ROFL

LOL Dhwanz .. I tend to do that sometimes too .. go on YouTube and IF at the same time .. watch scenes or VMs people make and come back here to chat! Kya life hai -- is right!

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz! She's not letting him in her life .. no way .. she wouldn't choose Dev if he was the last guy on the planet!

Today itself proved it.. she only went because she thought of him as a mere driver. But anyways .. it's needed to take the story forward.. but don't worry .. Geet is in no way letting Dev into her life :)

Z
she could have easily gone for a taxi if she wanted to babes.....she used to take one remember? When she worked only as a secretary and lived with Pinky?
Then she even told maan to let her go in a taxi while he has to go back to the office....

but no, she didn't do that....
ROFLROFL
kaal agar saachi mein, if Geet talks in favor of Dev....to mein to sachi meinROFLROFLROFL

Hamari shivani ko nephew ne paagal kar diya hai!!! emosonal breakdown ho gaya hai... gusse me laughing ka emoson dikha rahi hai... Need therapy honeY??????

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Are Shivz .. she didn't have no time for a taxi .. bacche bhooke the remember na? Big smile

* Goes around chanting: Shaaaaaaaaanti Shaaaaaaaaaaaanti * ROFL

LOL Dhwanz .. I tend to do that sometimes too .. go on YouTube and IF at the same time .. watch scenes or VMs people make and come back here to chat! Kya life hai -- is right!

Z
oh ha bachay par maine to episode dekh hi nahinROFLROFLROFL
bachay bhoke thay.....so, she would been better off not going...

and maan? CON seriously?Ouch

EBasso

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Halwa: You are very right about Dev's character. Certainly that trait of him putting women, money, and leisure over work was shown when he postpones the Gurgaon meeting.

And as per the precap .. that is going to be costly for Maan. Poor guy is getting one blow after another all in one day! Ouch

Devaaa is in for a thrashing I suppose! It hasn't even been 2 weeks and he's creating troubles in Maan's business.

Z

mysterygurl1427

Go to top