Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 21)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Yea Dhwanz.. I feel that too ..

and if we remember .. before Fire-Chi .. he didn't mistrust Geet .. it was Dev's intentions that he was after.

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Well Munni .. you have the perspective of another drama.

But from my POV and my experience with Kekta's serials.. GHSP is far more better and realistic. We haven't seen if its actually gonna go one way or the other .. but in this one it makes a lot of sense.

Maan has had a past .. I'm guessing obviously Sam .. and he's been deceived. This insecurity won't happen because he feels Dev is gonna take his place .. but it is also logical because they are brothers and Dev is in the same house PLUS he's been tied to Geet before him. So ... it makes perfect sense to me .. as long as the CVs take time to develop it and show it unfold. Then I'll have no problem.

As long as people don't die and come back from the dead .. or we don't see witches taking over KM (And I mean real witches who can do black magic) and as long as ghosts don't invade a house .. I am ok with whatever goes down in GHSP

(*Note* That last para just hints at some of the things I've had to bare in other serials -- glad GHSP ain't like that!)

And in life .. drama does happen .. it's normal human instinct.. Maan isn't God .. he is a human .. he admitted to it himself as well .. and when things start to fall apart .. one can't help but feel a certain way! So just wait and see -- and if articles weren't always there to spoil the suspense... it would still be unpredictable!

Z

No no you took me wrong, i have never compared this show to ekta's show no not at all...I am just talking about this scenario....Hai hai hai, yeh kya ghazab kur rahi ho, yeh show main ne daikha hi iss liye hai, cause it's totally different, and our CV's never drag any track for long time...Geet was unique, but nowadays it became so predictable...After MC i felt that same unpredictable track got started, but again somehow this MU not unpredictable for me....We very much get the predictable version now...

Muniza

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Dhawni - I am totally agree with you, that's i loved about our show...They never drag for long time, and Ekta mai ki toh jai ho, saalo nikal deyti hai....I am just saying track would be so predictable...

Anyways you haven't replied to me, where geet will go? Pinky house?

Muniza

I don't know - Hence the unpredictability.. This is just my guess from the pictures.. some drama preluding to the scene where trio are shown... heated debate among the three.. Geet vastly MUing Maan, getting pissed and just walking off... Maan watching her leave in AGONY! that's all I can predict for now!!!

What I'd love to see, is Geet in the Park just thinking things out!! Dev somehow bringing her back!!! The fight escalating between Maneet... but Geet still back in the house!! Maan and Geet face to face.. and intensity rising!! Passion blooming... and boom!! some hot scenes....

bas filhaal itna hi... I am happy with some passionate romance for the time being. SR would not be rightly placed here just yet!!! so let's see!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Agreed Dhwanz : Another reason I am in love with this show is of its short-lasting MUs. And by God they last for a little while yet at the same time we see Maaneet passion. How freaking intense was the IP track! Had us on the edge the whole time!

I was like .. they're freaking in a fight and yet they spend every breathing moment together! How different! That's what I loved ! And especially the MU after SR.. that lasted less than a week!

Z

True.. I hated every MU but loved everything following the MU... amazing execution!!! yeah it was so different to see them being with each other all the time even while they hated each other's gutts... I loved the fact that everytime they were upset with each other and separated, somehow CVs made ways to bring them closer than they were before that MU!! so unique... LOVE that about this show!!!

hey girls I love all the Chi's of Maan... even the ganda ganda chi that Jyoti and Nihu won't show us LOLLOLLOLLOL

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

What Dhwanz said :D

Munni Re: No I never thought you were comparing yaara! I'm just saying that it's good I got a chutkara from Kekta and her UNPREDICATBLY HORRIFYING ideas. Like bringing back the dead. She honestly made my mind go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

Z

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

As long as people don't die and come back from the dead .. or we don't see witches taking over KM (And I mean real witches who can do black magic) and as long as ghosts don't invade a house .. I am ok with whatever goes down in GHSP

(*Note* That last para just hints at some of the things I've had to bare in other serials -- glad GHSP ain't like that!)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hahahahahahahha ROFL.... thank god no one is at work besides me right now!! Marwaogi ZZZZZZZZZZZ - GHOSTS and WITCHES??? aur kuch nahi sujha???
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

@ Dhwani - Yes passionate scene needed, and i am seriously waiting for that....I always wanted Vinu to bring something like i watched in KYPH or better than that, and he fulfilled my wish.....Aaj MaanEet mujhey sub se hotest lagtey hain, first time in 6 yrs, some jodi touched my heart like AK....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
LMAO Dhwanz .. omg yess

The best MU fight they had was before IP .. gawsh that was one hell of a fight! That was original and made my heart race like never before! They way they were pushing, shoving, grabbing, clawing, everything! SO INTENSE! Even their fights were passionately dangerous and I loved that! They know how to execute well :D

Z

EBasso

Go to top