Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 2)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Res~

Have ya'll watched Tip Tip ?? I haven't.. did Shinus upload it yet?

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // Hug

OMG I actually liked today's episode minus NAAS.

There are many ways this story can go now .. and they are all playing their cards well.

Here Geet is trying to heal her grieving wounds, and Maan is all set on surprising Geet .. while Dev is too busy in Geet and simultaneously ruining the Gurgaon Project for Maan.

Maan got two blows in one day! Hai Bechara!

Geet was like a Queen today .. she did what she felt like... she represented the Khurana's by going to the ashram .. treated Dev like a mere driver .. and did things how she felt like. She was totally independent in what she did .. I liked that.

Maan may be taking things a little phaast in the baby decision .. but it's wonderful to know that he's thinking about it and that Geet's happiness is his top-most priority -- no doubt.

Devaaaa .. looks like is hell-bent on making things worse for both Maaneet and KC.

Gawd it was so awkward seeing him trot into KM and sitting at the dining table while Geet was sitting right there. I was like hailaaaa he kya hua? He didn't even hesitate that devil! I'm liking it a lot!

Looks like we are to have a clash of the Titans as per that FB pic... must say they all look hawtt and I love Geet's hair! Finally open .. she looks really pretty .. Maan looks yummy and Dev is looking better and better with his casual clothing :D!

Looking forward to this track. And as per Maan and his hallucinating or dreaming od Deveet! OMY! ROFL This is gonna be FUN! I am loving where this track is going .. it's focusing on the three main people this story was built on .. Geet/Maan/Dev.

As for NAAS: I propose that GujjarJoker comes to KM with a rishta for Bobble-HeadAnnie & MaanGeet and Daadima get a heart attack. Then Maan gives Gujjar a KANTAAP .. and sends him flying. Then when Annie returns home he tells her things have gone too far and that wanna-be dons are after her so she better pack her things and go back to the non-existant planet she came from! Then Chiknarjun&NaaginNitya can have a blast at their wedding and go off to the Himalayas like Jyo proposed. There .. kahani khatam! Clap

As for Tip Tip .. I thought it was hawt .. but the fact that we saw it from every angle courtesy of 50 kajillion news channels ..and stupid editing .. our GurTi became the shikar .. because from what we know .. it was actually a GOOD performance! But alas .. it wasn't meant to be! Well .. we have many sweet angle badal badal ke moments captured .. so be happy na! Big smile *Me the Positivity Queen* LOL

Haha .. anywho I liked the episode! It's just putting forward the base of what's to happen tomorrow and all of next week. Lovin it! Atleast it has people buzzing.

Alrighty, bak bak khatam!

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 18 March 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial9staroneserialsEBassomechantefille-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
its not up yet Smile

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Res~

Have ya'll watched Tip Tip ?? I haven't.. did Shinus upload it yet?

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Thanxx Nihu!!

Z
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlovetheserialEBassoLavZSilentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
From geet to Maan

Nags rarely i write for geet

Meri dard ki intihaan tumhe samjh nahi aati............
JO chala gaya vo meri jeene kee vagah tha..............
Jo toota hai vo dil hai mera koi sheesha nahi............
kaise jod doon dil ke tukde itni jaldi.............
Akhir sheesho ko judne main bhi vaqt lagta hai..........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjlovetheserialAmiiishEBasso-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
here is what u felt about the tip tip so called hot sequence ...

1. it was like a lift of a few kurbaan hua steps in the rain!
2. it was far from hot .. it was like any other Maaneet sequence from the past ... infact there have been better!
3. just touching and dancing in close proximity doesn't exude hotness.

i am happy our maaneet are more than just hottness and intimacy !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjlovetheserialmeravigilisoLavZEBassorickksroseinbloomSilentsoulInfinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
TongueSis,

Geet she came quietly, residues of her gentleness calmed the savage beast, as undeterred as she came, she walked away.  This was Geet as her heart yearned for the children, happiness, laughter, longing, and a sense of belonging with the likes of whom she had lost.  And to add fuel to the fire, the savage beast in Dev, coincidently walked in at the right time to create the need and requirement in Geet.  I admired this squeamish Dev who fortuitously landed, became the driver and upheld her need and translated that into reality.  A significant subtlety in the air, a stealthy move to please.  The Dev we know used to move in this manner.  Quitely conquering the passions of his heart, committing mistake after mistake to fire his passions.  To top this happy occasion, he even refused that which was most important and given to him on a golden plate ' the Gurgaon project. 
So now we will witness a deadly conflict in the brewing pot.

Is there anything more vicious than a lover scorned, of course not on purpose.  Maan prepared himself for the best of the passionate nights ' Geet, Himself and a baby to fill her void.  Maan dreamt of a new beginning together with Geet but Geet consumed in her past and all that she lost was now touching her own resilience.  She believed that her faith in others sufferings ' whose language she couldn't speak, whose sufferings she did not share ' yet she cared enough to help and be present, to fill the darkness she could not understand.  My brain says that concern should drive us into right action, and not wrong ones that could trigger the worst in others and lose all that we hold close. 

Her actions if not guarded well, could see the negative in Maan. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us".   Its hard to accept that one can be one's own worst enemy.  In fact this realization is so painful that one goes to any lengths to prove otherwise.  It's always fate, circumstances, or lousy luck that messes up our best laid plans.  When all Geet encounters is disappointment after disappointment as she pursues her dream, it's natural to feel sorry for herself.  And when Maan reaches out and meets his disappointment in Geet,

the enemy is already gaining ground within him. 

In Maan's case, if he thinks that the chips are stacked against him or that the cards are marked, he has today to pray for courage to check out the dealer at his game of chance.  The familiar face of ego pops up.  His ego has everything to lose once his authentic self grows strong enough to act consciously on his behalf.  Maan is a man of high ideals and I hope fear and intimidation does not raise its ugly head soon.  Fear and intimidation crushes more dreams than ever thought.  These two traits even take the voice of reason.  Maan has to outsmart these devils that take a heavy toll, seemingly soon.

The AA track, is getting to be fast paced, blossoming with love, deception from unexpected quarters.  Nitya is the devil wearing Prada.

Dadima seems the catalyst for several wrong moves, who else would take the car and driver, leaving a dejected Geet to climb into the arms of the most unexpected enemy.  Thereby for Maan we hope big miracles to happen, a dose of kindness and compassion to come his way.

My analytical brain asks "Can the enemy disguised and let loose be trusted.?"

Cheers. 

Edited by lovetheserial - 18 March 2011 at 11:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjLavZmechantefilleroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Please guys discuss the episode on Telly Tadka FB....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZEBassoroseinbloom

Go to top