Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 18)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
@ ZTV - Good good, be positive, and be optimistic.....Good for your health, and mine as well....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
OMG DHWANZ! They all looks so yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in white!!! I saw the pic with all three of them .. it's so freaking intense ! Hailaa I was like Uff! CLASH OF THE TITANS! And I saw colour on Geet and Dev's cheek .. not Maans. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess Daadima put it .. Dev putting colour on Geet is unthinkable.

But its so intense yet you can't help drool over them! Geet looks so pretty! I'm glad they did her hair this time .. apart from the braid.

And Maan .. well when does he NOT look handsome and dashing :D? Dev surprisingly looks good too .. Ahh I can't help drooling over Dev too! I shall say SS to make it better :P

Z
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by muniza75

@ ZTV - Hope so darling, me are waiting for that....I am not against MU track, cause it will bring passion and intense scene...Last time they weren't married, but this time not easy to leave the hubby....And i am sure, Maan will definitely passionate moves towards her...Waise bhi he need baby lolz.....

Muniza

let's hope so.. from the FB pics it looks like Geet left and Maan is left crying!!! so let's see what actually happens

Haila you think so?
And where she would go?
Pinky house?
Hai hai, i don't want Maan to go behind her...I want her to come her own, and understand him...Whyko Maan always go and manaofy her?

Muniza

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Munni: Maan kab gaya tha usko manane mein last time? Aree remember .. Geet ko khudi pata chala tha! Aur waise bhi .. us Kantaap ke baad tau Maan ki batti gul hui thi .. humari Geetay uske Ice-Chi ke beech mein jaa kar usko manwane ki koshish kar rahi thi :D Remember ??

Z

EBassoInfinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

"Ab mera kya hoga kaliya?"

Ok ... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Tell me how you have the energy to be soo freaking hawlarious even after a long hard day at work?? You crack me up!! ROFL

Alrighty dear.. yes seems like cooking the food is also my job now. And I shall give you some everyday! :D

LOL Nihuuu Besharam Dhwanz ko kehti hai lekin khud hi khud chupke chupke tasveerein dekhti hai?!! Uski itni majaal! ROFL

Munni Re: LOL YEAP Our Munda Maan wants a Babayyy ROFL We will have our patience rewarded guys! When their MU is over ... they are gonna have one hell of a makeup SR!! YEHAAA!

Positivity is my middle name! ROFL

Z

Yaar yaha GF me aana, uske upar 3idz mein aana.. aur phir stupid si baato pe energy waste karna... aur 2-4 logo ko hasaana... busy bemaqsad zindgi mein ek yahi to sahaara hai!! ek geet hi to hai.. jo hame roz subah bed mein se uthne ki wajaah deti hai.. (WAH WAH kya baat kya baat kya baat) ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

You got it Munni re---- when I am really tired... my dramas escalate!!! you'll be seeing a lot more of my dramas... when you get tired of them, tell me to shut up LOLLOLLOL

Zzzz - I know right... You tell Nihu... how dare she not share those naughty naughty pictures with us hehe!!

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Munni: Maan kab gaya tha usko manane mein last time? Aree remember .. Geet ko khudi pata chala tha! Aur waise bhi .. us Kantaap ke baad tau Maan ki batti gul hui thi .. humari Geetay uske Ice-Chi ke beech mein jaa kar usko manwane ki koshish kar rahi thi :D Remember ??

Z

Yeh Maanwa bhi na, kabhi Tai Chi, kabhi Ice Chi, kabhi Fire Chi, kya yeh chi chi chi lagaiee hai lolz...Yes i remember, thappad maar kur bhi khudh hi gaiee thi, but i loved that scene...Arey yaar me love Maan hotwa, without shirtwa.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

OMG DHWANZ! They all looks so yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in white!!! I saw the pic with all three of them .. it's so freaking intense ! Hailaa I was like Uff! CLASH OF THE TITANS! And I saw colour on Geet and Dev's cheek .. not Maans. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess Daadima put it .. Dev putting colour on Geet is unthinkable.

But its so intense yet you can't help drool over them! Geet looks so pretty! I'm glad they did her hair this time .. apart from the braid.

And Maan .. well when does he NOT look handsome and dashing :D? Dev surprisingly looks good too .. Ahh I can't help drooling over Dev too! I shall say SS to make it better :P

Z

ZZZZZZZZZz yeah "CLASH OF THE TITANS" is exactly what that pic screams of!!! Well said... Let's see what the story behind the colors is.. its very interesting... suspense bad raha hai.. haaye.. kab kal ke baara bajenge???  You are right.. it's intense, its gorgeous.. and its definitely drool inducing!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Are waaaaaaaaaaaaah Dhwanz bani shayar

Ahem*

Mein Shayar Tau Nahin
Magar Aee Haseeeeen
Jab Se Dekha
Meine Geet Ko Mujhko
Shayariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Aa Gayi!

Wahhh Wahh Kya Baaaaaaaaaaaaat! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dhwanz .. GEET is a reason we all have for waking up in the day too yo! It brings about a whole new energy .. it truly is addictive!

And yes.. we know the EMOSANAL POOL you become .. and quite frankly I'm ready for it. As soon as the wave hits me that Dhwanz is about to become real EMOSANAL .. I shall start my consoling and counselling ROFL

Nihu ko waapas aane do .. uski tau kher nahin! LOL

Z

EBassoInfinitedreams

Go to top