Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan (Page 14)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Helloooooooo

How are you all?

Haila Jyoti, i want pics too, tumhari tohAngry.....

Muniza

Hello Munni Darling kaisi ho!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

-honeydew-

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Nihu .. I had a few probz with AA before because NM couldn't act that well ..

but as soon as it got a lil better we were hit with Nitya and Sangram.. I ask WHY?

And for the fact that it looks so dejected from the main plot irks me. Basic fundamentals like knowing that MAAN knows about Annie's big 51% shares catastrophe hasn't been shown .. and Arjun seems to conveniently forget his main motive .. he turned evil all because of him comatose sister ... whatever happened to that!??!? They honestly did not need to bring in these two extra unnecessary characters .. it starts to look like a separate drama ... that's the main complaint I have.

I really want to see how this story connects back to Maaneet .. and the only way that's possible is NT! Dev hasn't talked to Arjun yet or vice versa... why??

As hard as I try .. my mind can't get around it. They should get rid of Nitya and Sangram .. maybe then I can digest it.. and NT needs to WAKE UP!

Z

Haha i just said that ...... but you said it more elaborately !! HeartHugDancing

Me too me too, me too.....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso-honeydew-roseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Helloooooooo

How are you all?

Muniza

I am fine yaar, i was there, but no one, so i left, and got busy in my house work....

How are you?

Muniza

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Helloooooooo

How are you all?

Muniza

I am fine yaar, i was there, but no one, so i left, and got busy in my house work....

How are you?

Muniza

I Know no one else seems to be around. Nihu is on and off!! I am sitting here bombarding the thread with responses for everyone's comments, talking to myself and filling up the pages hahahahaha ab tum aa gayi ho na... to bas!!! party time!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Dev ne machai tension Maan aur Geet ke beech...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode was ok, not really much to write...

Dev bana driver, beta driver baney hi paida hova hai..MSK ne tujhe kaam diya, tu ne woh na kurke bata diya ke tu kitna nikamma hai.....You only can run behind girls, and do their siwa only...Join woman club, my advice to you.....

When you were with NT, you flirt with other girls....She advise you to marry for the money and run next day...You listened to her, but behkofy, and spent night with the girl....Girls are your weakness...You were behind Meera, NT ka pallu na mila toh Meera ka sahi...Meera kicked you out, so you again ended up in Khurana, and now instead giving time to business, you are more worry about Geet....Maan is here to handle her, let them deal, how they used to do, fight, and patch up...Don't become a reason here, but chal butt in kur aur Maan ke jotey kha, Geet ki bhi no place, if she would wrong Maan will kick her out as well....Raho dono forgive kur ke.....Ghatiya idea totally, pur kya karo deyna pada lolz....

Anyways loved the orphanage scene, how she was so happy around kids, and DevraAngry was happy to see her happy...Kash mera Maanwa hota wahan....

Maan sweetheart was in his own world trying his best to bring happiness in Geet life, but he shocked to see something else....Maanwa don't take her wrong, yeh tere bhai ka mazza chakha.....Iss ko South Africa ke jungle bhaij de, ya changa Manga ke jungle.....

Anyways me now only make fun of the show, cause there is nothing much to discuss...Nothing new, unique to watch...And don't wanna watch any other show, cause all like that, better i watch my SAB channel, atleast smile toh aati hai.....

Muniza

arrey thand paa munni re.... this is just a build up of story so they can give us some really good days..... you can make fun for now but I am quite confident next week we'll see some action for sure!!!! Some heavy duty romance and passionate scenes.. may be not SR, but def some highly intense scenes.. what say??? so chillax my dear Munni re...!!

Dhawniiiiiii me chill yaar, kahin ghussa kahin nikal diya, sach bolo toh, poora epi daikha tha, even AS ka friendship scene bhi....Pur no worries, will watch na next week....

I kind of like the episode, it wasn't that bad, but my day was bad....

Muniza

EBasso

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
@ Dhawni - Yes yes party time, chak de pathe.....

GC's pant got wripped? Poor guy, i have noticed, but hadn't gave much attention....

Muniza

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Dev ne machai tension Maan aur Geet ke beech...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode was ok, not really much to write...

Dev bana driver, beta driver baney hi paida hova hai..MSK ne tujhe kaam diya, tu ne woh na kurke bata diya ke tu kitna nikamma hai.....You only can run behind girls, and do their siwa only...Join woman club, my advice to you.....

When you were with NT, you flirt with other girls....She advise you to marry for the money and run next day...You listened to her, but behkofy, and spent night with the girl....Girls are your weakness...You were behind Meera, NT ka pallu na mila toh Meera ka sahi...Meera kicked you out, so you again ended up in Khurana, and now instead giving time to business, you are more worry about Geet....Maan is here to handle her, let them deal, how they used to do, fight, and patch up...Don't become a reason here, but chal butt in kur aur Maan ke jotey kha, Geet ki bhi no place, if she would wrong Maan will kick her out as well....Raho dono forgive kur ke.....Ghatiya idea totally, pur kya karo deyna pada lolz....

Anyways loved the orphanage scene, how she was so happy around kids, and DevraAngry was happy to see her happy...Kash mera Maanwa hota wahan....

Maan sweetheart was in his own world trying his best to bring happiness in Geet life, but he shocked to see something else....Maanwa don't take her wrong, yeh tere bhai ka mazza chakha.....Iss ko South Africa ke jungle bhaij de, ya changa Manga ke jungle.....

Anyways me now only make fun of the show, cause there is nothing much to discuss...Nothing new, unique to watch...And don't wanna watch any other show, cause all like that, better i watch my SAB channel, atleast smile toh aati hai.....

Muniza

arrey thand paa munni re.... this is just a build up of story so they can give us some really good days..... you can make fun for now but I am quite confident next week we'll see some action for sure!!!! Some heavy duty romance and passionate scenes.. may be not SR, but def some highly intense scenes.. what say??? so chillax my dear Munni re...!!

Dhawniiiiiii me chill yaar, kahin ghussa kahin nikal diya, sach bolo toh, poora epi daikha tha, even AS ka friendship scene bhi....Pur no worries, will watch na next week....

I kind of like the episode, it wasn't that bad, but my day was bad....

Muniza

Awww no worries dear!! Is your day better now??? Jyoti ke sensored pics dekh ke shayad sama badal jaaye hehee.. Nihu jyoti kahan ho... PM karo :)

Infinitedreams

Go to top