Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
*Sprinkles Positivity Dust on Shivz*

Are ... variety is the spice of life. And Maaneet's reunion will be spicy as ever! Just wait :D

πŸ˜ƒ

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ZZZ,  Dh, mystical,

Mystical,  you've dragged your devil friend to the idiot box (ha, ha, ha🀣).  Now I know your power of persuasion girl !!πŸ˜†

Well, thank you 'devil' for giving us this running commentary of the episodes to come.  My heart goes dhak dhak, waiting for the perfect come!!πŸ˜†  When Vij quoted VInu "Wait and Watch",  I have only seen insipid romance without the pull, push, gravity of passion, touch of the skin melting the coolness and devouring them in fire.... Vinu's wait and watch has no thrills or anticipation.  Now Meetu,  I just hope April comes with some hope....of a hot comeπŸ˜†.

Who do you gals thinks the new characters would be ???? Entering thru the 'brief seperation track" ???

roseinbloom thumbnail
Would you look at that? Dhwanz Dear ... you are soon gonna hit the Goldie Jackpot!

Everyone remembers our plans on partying right? :D

Z
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey Anu! Meet your partner in Positivity, I am Z!

Hmmm very nice proposition you have there on how long this MU might last. I think that's about right .. it shouldn't take that long either .. I think more after the MU is cleared we will have a very sweet Maaneet reunion!

And then Maan will go to business and give Dev a well needed KANTAAP! πŸ˜† Actually .. I think Dev is about to get an advanced one tomorrow .. he totally ruined the Gurgaon project!

Shivz: No way bacchuuuu .. mein haar nahin maanne waali! I shall never become the Negativity Queen Haan!  :P

Z

zzzz two questions you didn't answer today... for me... what's kantaap and who is veenu??
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ok chalo phinal good byes too all...pata nahin kaab mile....

yah mile bhi?🀣🀣🀣

Byeee gn Z, Al, Meetu, Dhwani, and Munni Di....and anyone if i forgot😳
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay main aagayi, Sabka takes padke quote bhi karna shuru kar diya....But i forgot to Greet One and all....

Hello Phamilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kaise Ho sab?????

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Would you look at that? Dhwanz Dear ... you are soon gonna hit the Goldie Jackpot!

Everyone remembers our plans on partying right? :D

Z

OH MY GOD .. I KNOWWWWWWWWWW sooo excited... I think I wrote about a 100 posts just today :) thanks for noticing my love :)

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ok chalo phinal good byes too all...pata nahin kaab mile....

yah mile bhi?🀣🀣🀣

Byeee gn Z, Al, Meetu, Dhwani, and Munni Di....and anyone if i forgot😳

bye bye darling get good rest.. u need it!!

EBasso thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Okay main aagayi, Sabka takes padke quote bhi karna shuru kar diya....But i forgot to Greet One and all....

Hello Phamilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Kaise Ho sab?????

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII darling... πŸ€—back at ya...
roseinbloom thumbnail
Shivz: Now I think you're seriously sleep deprived. Stop hallucinating that you might not come and go to sleep already! SEE YOU TOMORROW! :P

Dhwanz: KANTAAP is like a slap on the back of your head .. a hard one. And Vinu .. is someone a lot of people here call "Jeeju" and I think the username is LVraaz? He sometimes comes and gives spoilers? Something like that .. I've never personally talked to him .. and I had the same question when I first came on the thread.. don't worry you're not the only one!

Nihu can better answer this question ..cuz she looked most forward to his appearance a few days back :)

Z