Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Dev Bana Mahaan, Maan Ki Masal Gaiee Jaan

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Index:

Vinu's Sexy Spoilers
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Dev ne machai tension Maan aur Geet ke beech...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode was ok, not really much to write...

Dev bana driver, beta driver baney hi paida hova hai..MSK ne tujhe kaam diya, tu ne woh na kurke bata diya ke tu kitna nikamma hai.....You only can run behind girls, and do their siwa only...Join woman club, my advice to you.....

When you were with NT, you flirt with other girls....She advise you to marry for the money and run next day...You listened to her, but behkofy, and spent night with the girl....Girls are your weakness...You were behind Meera, NT ka pallu na mila toh Meera ka sahi...Meera kicked you out, so you again ended up in Khurana, and now instead giving time to business, you are more worry about Geet....Maan is here to handle her, let them deal, how they used to do, fight, and patch up...Don't become a reason here, but chal butt in kur aur Maan ke jotey kha, Geet ki bhi no place, if she would wrong Maan will kick her out as well....Raho dono forgive kur ke.....Ghatiya idea totally, pur kya karo deyna pada lolz....

Anyways loved the orphanage scene, how she was so happy around kids, and Devra๐Ÿ˜ก was happy to see her happy...Kash mera Maanwa hota wahan....

Maan sweetheart was in his own world trying his best to bring happiness in Geet life, but he shocked to see something else....Maanwa don't take her wrong, yeh tere bhai ka mazza chakha.....Iss ko South Africa ke jungle bhaij de, ya changa Manga ke jungle.....

Symbolism - Last time Geet MU Maan, this time Maan will MU her, one more loop to close, wah wah kya baat hai....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good night guys..

i donno why i reserved..

i have not seen the epi for last three days..and i donno when i shall catch up

but wish you all a very happy holi..

rang baraso...
pyar ke rang

have fun all
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
since i was away yesterday, i will update the takes for both today ...

What is one thing all of us dont like being told?
it is that we could be wrong.. sometimes we know we might but, there is a conviction inside us that drives us along and there is always hope, that you could be right after all..
thats exactly what is happening with Maan..

He removes the baby stuff for geets sake though he knows it might anger Geet, cos he knows that is the right thing to do..

what he fears comes true .. when dev the person he doesnt want to be proved wrong most by in that situation gets a chance to say "i told you so..."

the creatives played it smart, by making devs intentions very clear... that he wishes well for the two of them...for dev it is a path of recovery, it is a path of repentance and for now, whatever he does would be directed towards the same.. thats understood..and thats why say, as of now his intentions are clear...

dadi, who speaks out of experience warns him and thats the job an elder would take up .. at some level, dadi also knows dev could be right this time and not Maan, but has her own set of issues to deal with.. how is she to choose between both her grandsons and say one is right while the other is wrong.. again here the fundamental fact is not about right and wrong either, it is the situations.. and thats what they are smartly playing on.. the situations... and that is what will change it all for them...

when you move on to today hence, when dev offers to drop geet, he asks her to treat him like a driver and thats what he actually means.. no malice intended.. none whatsoever.. but a little later he goes on to do what he is best known for.. he gets driven by an impulse.. he likes what he see's for that moment and he makes another error in his judgement.. he chooses to stick around rather than taking an opportunity to prove his mettle to his brother ..foolish foolish dev, but thats how he always has been...at this point, he still doesnt love Geet, neither has he started developing feelings for her, but a few more instances like this will certainly make him wonder, why he let go of a chance and an opportunity that was served to him in a silver plate .. thats again going to be in his thoughts ...it will be the circumstances such as those today that will bring Geet and him together, and those will be more than enough for Maan to turn insecure..

its not like he doubts Geet, but his discomort stems from his over protective instinct towards geet... he would obviously think, when she knows what dev has done to her in the past, why then would she encourage him? but he doesnt know she isnt encouraging him.. she is infact not even in a state of mind where she cares enough for Dev...

she spends time with the kids in the orphanage, and forgets her own miseries for a second... this is the side of hers that Dev has been exposed to.. not Maan, so tomorrow when an issues crops up where Maan would want to take her to the office to make her work, dev would get another opportunity to tell maan, that he should allow her to may be spend more time with the kids rather than try and immerse herself in office work... one again, maan feels alienated from the scenario.. and he hates that..

geet is no longer pregnant, she could consume bhaang now, what if she gets overly emotional.. and says certain things, and Maan again is not around, but its Dev that hears it all.. he is touched and moved.. another factor that would pull him to her, her innocence, her vulnerablity would make any man want to take care  of her.. and dev is human, and an amorous one at that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Maan plans the surprise, his intentions are genuine.. he wishes this for her best.. but what would happen when she looks a little less involved in his whole scheme of things.. what if he knows she was happier a while ago while she was with those kids, and dev has mentioned the same, but is still not in the mental frame to have another of her own? yes the baby will wipe away the troubles .. that again is a long term plan.. but for now, the short term plan works better for her, she already has ready made kids in whose life she knows she can make a difference and she is happy around them as well.. another act of alienation...

the TB article: understandable that Maan has his fears that she may walk away .. but the bigger fear is, how can she forgive the man who gave her that much pain? if she does, what would stop her from accepting dev around her, and that she already has to some extent... you may be okay with ur wife having a past, but are you a strong enough man to see her still being amicable with someone from her past?

through all this, Geets mind is blank cos she knows not what she is doing, she is on that plane of indifference where dev or any other person would mean the same to her...
the only person that remains special is Maan, and since she knows she loves him, she doesnt find the need to assert it or show it, not atleast at this point.. but sadly now also might be the time when he may want her to show it .. again a point of conflict, not in a dishum dishum way, but in Maans mind..

we know Maan will never say it openly, though he might show it through his actions, but any act of possessiveness or assertiveness might back fire, hence he needs to be very very carelful ..

maans gets to know dev has chosen to be with geet instead of working on a project.. seeds of suspcion are sown in maans head as to why dev is doing this, and he has the most obvious reason for the answer .. dev will obviously deny it, cos at this point it is true..

there are too many intermingling complications and i like the entire build up .... i am looking forward to seeing whats in store hence..

coming to arjun and annie, nitya and sangram... i like the natural progression in their story, and  i like the way the makers have inserted their scenes aptly in between the complex Maan-Geet-Dev triangle ... Arjun may not say it, but its obvious he cares enough.. though they were not talking as such their eyes and reactions spoke volumes ... Nitya who is an outsider obviously could not see it, and she mistook Arjuns cold exterior for his indifference towards Anwesha...
nitya is not bad, she just wants what she likes to herself, and the attitude Arjun carries and portrays encourages more...
we know from day before yesterday that anweshas promise still holds a significant hold in his life, while a promise from nitya doesnt matter much to him.. he is pretty hurt about the fact that Anwesha might need help but she will never take it from Arjun.. he wants to help her, but he is tied down by his obligations.. the growing friendship between Sangram and Anwesha will not go down too well with Arjun.. like Maan, he may not say a thing.. but do we see a role reversal where he exhibits jealousy? or will Arjun try and warn Anwesha against Sangram only to get, a , he is my friend for an answer..

well well.. so much to think.. but i like to think so i am not complaining..

Happy Holi Guys !!

love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kadmon mein jahan yeh rakhdoon..
mujhse aankhen chaar karlo...
Jitna beqaraar hoon main...
khudko beqaraar karlo...
Meri dhadkano ko samjho.....
tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo....๐Ÿ˜ณ

I Liked da episod......Geet playin wid da kids was refreshin to watch๐Ÿ˜Š....Dev lookin her havin her share of joy - well I smell a possible love traingle in da makin๐Ÿ˜†.....y not....When Samir is der n is good at wateva he does den y nt use him properly?!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Dis story is abt Geets struggle rite...nw slowly if Dev falls fr her...Maaneet can fight against him togther......now for a change let dem fight togther rather dan fightin against demselvz......Sameera can cum up...Dev can use Sameera to get bck Geet......den Maaneet wil hav to fight Sam n Dev.......Gosh!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ i jst made Maaneet sound lyk Salman Khan or Rajnikanth....fightin against da villans....dishum dishum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ohh...dnt mind my senselz talks I am in fulto masti n pagli mood๐Ÿ˜†.....

Maan's insecurites to b tested by his own brother!! niceeee....๐Ÿ˜ณpehle Rahul,den Bunty...phir Masterji aur ab Dev Babu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

AA ~ well i lik der track....Nithya is not Shasha....n Thank God fr dat!! One mor Sasha lik entity wd hav made my brain go ......bt she like Arjun n has teamd up wid sangram to get him...dey hav realizd dat Annie liked Arjun...bt wat dey still dnt noe is dat Arjun loves Annie jst da same way....when Annie is very expressive...Arjun prefers to do wateva he wishes keepin himself undercovr.....he helps her out...does things to mak her happy....cnt see her depressd...bt all dis is doen widot showin it to odrs......๐Ÿ˜ณ okie I am likin dis charcter even mor....love his istyle of showin love ๐Ÿ˜ณ.....chup tum raho chup hum rahen....khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do...chup tum raho ....

Love u all....
May u all wonderful days ahead...filled wid colours of happiness,joy and hope!!!!

Rev Di
Nags
Vrush
Nihu
Jeejuu
Viju
Muni
Shivu
Jes
Fahz
Al
Zz
Seher
Dhwani
Preetuu
Kullu
Nandu
Pooja
Dol
Nupsie
Kadz
Aditi
Uzmi
Imu
Lily
Parm

If I hav missed nyone....soriii๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loads of Luv,
Lavzz..
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Bahuria, tu kahe bhul gaye...yaaad haina tauko ke "agle janam mein tauko meri bahuria hi kijo"

Itni asani se tujhay main chod ke nahin jawongi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Samjhi kya?๐Ÿคฃ
Abh chalo.....mujhay gautoraaad de (gatorade)

Just a few things to say.....

track sucks ass...

Dadi is a loser.....dumbasss....

Dev is disgusting....

Geet herself is allowing her past to come to her...she herself opened the doors for her past to swift in.

Get ready for Maan's character to get butchered.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Res~

Have ya'll watched Tip Tip ?? I haven't.. did Shinus upload it yet?

Helloo Shelloo Idiotssssss // ๐Ÿค—

OMG I actually liked today's episode minus NAAS.

There are many ways this story can go now .. and they are all playing their cards well.

Here Geet is trying to heal her grieving wounds, and Maan is all set on surprising Geet .. while Dev is too busy in Geet and simultaneously ruining the Gurgaon Project for Maan.

Maan got two blows in one day! Hai Bechara!

Geet was like a Queen today .. she did what she felt like... she represented the Khurana's by going to the ashram .. treated Dev like a mere driver .. and did things how she felt like. She was totally independent in what she did .. I liked that.

Maan may be taking things a little phaast in the baby decision .. but it's wonderful to know that he's thinking about it and that Geet's happiness is his top-most priority -- no doubt.

Devaaaa .. looks like is hell-bent on making things worse for both Maaneet and KC.

Gawd it was so awkward seeing him trot into KM and sitting at the dining table while Geet was sitting right there. I was like hailaaaa he kya hua? He didn't even hesitate that devil! I'm liking it a lot!

Looks like we are to have a clash of the Titans as per that FB pic... must say they all look hawtt and I love Geet's hair! Finally open .. she looks really pretty .. Maan looks yummy and Dev is looking better and better with his casual clothing :D!

Looking forward to this track. And as per Maan and his hallucinating or dreaming od Deveet! OMY! ๐Ÿคฃ This is gonna be FUN! I am loving where this track is going .. it's focusing on the three main people this story was built on .. Geet/Maan/Dev.

As for NAAS: I propose that GujjarJoker comes to KM with a rishta for Bobble-HeadAnnie & MaanGeet and Daadima get a heart attack. Then Maan gives Gujjar a KANTAAP .. and sends him flying. Then when Annie returns home he tells her things have gone too far and that wanna-be dons are after her so she better pack her things and go back to the non-existant planet she came from! Then Chiknarjun&NaaginNitya can have a blast at their wedding and go off to the Himalayas like Jyo proposed. There .. kahani khatam! ๐Ÿ‘

As for Tip Tip .. I thought it was hawt .. but the fact that we saw it from every angle courtesy of 50 kajillion news channels ..and stupid editing .. our GurTi became the shikar .. because from what we know .. it was actually a GOOD performance! But alas .. it wasn't meant to be! Well .. we have many sweet angle badal badal ke moments captured .. so be happy na! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *Me the Positivity Queen* ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha .. anywho I liked the episode! It's just putting forward the base of what's to happen tomorrow and all of next week. Lovin it! Atleast it has people buzzing.

Alrighty, bak bak khatam!

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its not up yet ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Res~

Have ya'll watched Tip Tip ?? I haven't.. did Shinus upload it yet?

Z