Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 94)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was rocked
first scene to kill me when shaan liftes khanak of his sholders..both looked very adoreble
and nice..and shaan said "abey yaar kitni bhari hai" and suddenly  kahank replied "kya aap
ne mujhe moti kaha ..aap mote''  loved itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sunil -madz scene amazing when sunil says" hey bhoot nath maha raj hamare baccho ko chood
do le jana hai to ise le jao (madz ko)" and madz just replied " BTW.bye the way me tumhare
taraf takongi bhi nahi " and sunil reply  with cuteness " promise" sunil and madz awesome
act that time and their exprission  mind blowing...loved to see themEmbarrassed
akki ,madz and sunil great act for scared form bhoot..very naturaly act. ClapClap
great to see madz taunt to sunil " sara cash use ghost ko dedo.sure tumne kisi lachar aurat se
yaha fourm house hadap liya hoga isliye vo hamer peeche padi hai''wow great analyis from
madz to sunilLOL think  todays sunil stole the whole showClap
todays we get great funny and cute  dilogues between sunil and madz..they play it very wellClapClap
The whole chor scene was amazing between shaan and akki.very  funny and cute ''dukh ki hansi"LOL
Great to see  todays  whole K family together and their conversation were amazing and nice.LOL
the dilogue of the day"phir sab mardo ki samat ane wali hai kyonki us sarbat me to bhang mili hui thi" I think  we  get all mardo ki samat tomarow
precap was rocked and khushboo looking very cute and funny of  bhang ke nashe meLOL

Looking forverd for tomaroow episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlshanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
The one who thought of writing THEEK,THEEKER,THEEKEST deserves a big applause lol.That's the new slogan or catchphrase or whatever seemed to have caught like crazy!

BTW,Khanak did say Thankoo again yesterday!Don't throw eggs at me lol,just critiquing!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989tvrasikaadventure_gurlrooj-i-Deepali-shanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
24th March 2011
best lines of today's episode....(not in order of ranking,..)

1. Bala ko talne ko kaha tha...yeh tho wapas aagayee...

2. Yahaan hamare bache kho gaye hain aur tum prayer ki playlist bana rahee ho...

3. Hey Bhoot Maharaaj...aap jahan bhi ho...hamare bache wapas kar do ...(thru his teeth)...le jaana ho tho isse le jao...

4. BTW ab main tumhare taraf dekhoongee bhi nahin....Promise???

5. I am sure tumne kissi lachaar aurat se yeh farmhouse hadap liya hoga....hey bhagwaan! mujhe shakti de na de...isse akkal zaroor de de....

6. ...Zaraa common sense lagao...haala ke common sense common nahin hota...

7. ...Aisi situations pe double speed pe bhaag sakta hoon...

8. Shaan...tumne apne bhai ko maara....woh bhi sagaa!!!

9. Haan..Haan....jaise khushi ke aansoo hote hain...waise dukh ki hassi hoti hain....

10. ...Kyun Sunil babu, abhi bhi nahin pehchaana mujhe....kyun? pehchaana chahiye tha kya??

11. ...tumne dekha nahin,,,uski shakal ka world map hi bilkul bigad gaya tha...pehle insaan hua karta tha...ab sunsaan ho gaya hai...

Aur Ab Saaz ka line,,,

Arrey yaar CVs...Bhai log mere.....Yeh Bhai ko hatane ka kitna loge?????

Edited by saaaz - 24 March 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

woostervaish_123-Ray-jyothi1989tvrasika-YasharanArshi-adventure_gurlkubareshanakyasharan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Saaaz, am wondering if there has been some change/addition to the writing team.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-Ray--YasharanArshi-shanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@Gaayu...

the dialogue writers are the same, but there is a new screenplay writer,,

however, end of the day, it is slapstick....in the sense, you have a set of funny lines and build a situation around them....so therefore, the lines by themselves without a story attached are funny...however, the storyline is still missing

but total timepass neverthelesss...and I was entertained....

-Ray--YasharanArshi-adventure_gurlshanakyasharan

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

24th March 2011
best lines of today's episode....(not in order of ranking,..)

1. Bala ko talne ko kaha tha...yeh tho wapas aagayee...

2. Yahaan hamare bache kho gaye hain aur tum prayer ki playlist bana rahee ho...

3. Hey Bhoot Maharaaj...aap jahan bhi ho...hamare bache wapas kar do ...(thru his teeth)...le jaana ho tho isse le jao...

4. BTW ab main tumhare taraf dekhoongee bhi nahin....Promise???

5. I am sure tumne kissi lachaar aurat se yeh farmhouse hadap liya hoga....hey bhagwaan! mujhe shakti de na de...isse akkal zaroor de de....

6. ...Zaraa common sense lagao...haala ke common sense common nahin hota...

7. ...Aisi situations pe double speed pe bhaag sakta hoon...

8. Shaan...tumne apne bhai ko maara....woh bhi sagaa!!!

9. Haan..Haan....jaise khushi ke aansoo hote hain...waise dukh ki hassi hoti hain....

10. ...Kyun Sunil babu, abhi bhi nahin pehchaana mujhe....kyun? pehchaana chahiye tha kya??

11. ...tumne dekha nahin,,,uski shakal ka world map hi bilkul bigad gaya tha...pehle insaan hua karta tha...ab sunsaan ho gaya hai...

Aur Ab Saaz ka line,,,

Arrey yaar CVs...Bhai log mere.....Yeh Bhai ko hatane ka kitna loge?????

There you are ... I was wondering How Come Saaazy is not commenting anything for the Dialogues !!!!!
Thats a goood collection ..... and Coming it from the Khandelwals - Hilarious !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Afternoon, CC dosthon!

Check out a TT interview on KT and Yashu. Links on the 1st page. Very good one.... they seem to share a warm relationship off screen. Good to know and good to see:)

vaish_123NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123SPN_JD_Addicted

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Saw the yesterday episode at repeat !!!

The subtle nuances tell of an actors capability !!
I have a nagging habit of observing the background artists, decor and people other than the ones on which the scene is focussed and other than the ones who are speaking the dialogues.

I admit most of the actors do a lousy job when they are simply supposed to stand in the background or when they have to simply listen standing in a corner......except a few talented ones including Yashashri and Karan.....they never fail to impress me even if they are somewhere remote !!
When ShaNak are in the background........watching them is a must !! and they did it beautifully yesterday !!
The scene where Sunil, Madhavi and Akshay talk and Shaan is simply listening and Khanak is unconscious........left a lasting impression on me !!
Yashu as Khanak gains and loses consciousness resting her head on Shaan and teh way he supports her without speaking. He rests her head to a comfortable position, puts his hand on her shoulder when he sees her waking up and then again supports her..........all within nano - seconds.........
I assume it was an improvisation on the part of the actors.......and teh way they did it .............speaks loads of their understanding of their craft !!!
Kudos.............May they reach heights of success in their careers !!
loved them totally !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123-Ray-priya_cool_123tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addicted

Go to top