Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 70)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

@vaishu

thanks re and please put your analysis in the analysis thread as well Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-Deepali-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Doc,awesome!I should have my dictionary with me to praise your posts cos beautiful,awesome etc I feel aren't doing justice to he way you put forth your views.Always a pleasure to read.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasika-Deepali-

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

@ Vaish: Thanks, Dearie for your ever-so-sweet words! Love you LOTS!! Muaahh

@ Aamar Shona Jess: Missing you LOTS too!! Hug Hope today's episode made aamar Shona happy! Big smile

Episode Analysis, dated 23rd March 2011

A definite THUMBS-UP!!! Big smile

Yashu can take a bow!! ClapClapClap SUPERLATIVE underplay of the bhang effect!! Star A wonderful display of comedy served on a delectable platter of innocence!! Left me speechless, really......'cos she could have so easily gone over the top!!! She got every essence right......from the time the effect seeps in.....to "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!" LOL Note her staccato when she goes "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!"....the whole cobwebs effect!! Clap

The ShaNak scenes.....from intense to mad-hatter!! BRILLIANT is the word that best describes them!!

KT and his improvisations.....Thumbs Up Right from...."bhang piya toh sab yaad aa gaya!" LOL to shutting his eyes and seeing no 'evil'! LOL......to the blessings of Hanumanji being invoked........Clap

The under-the bed ShaNak scene......Clap........will remain etched in my memory forever!! Khanak gurgling like a little baby.....and Shaan mollifying her!! Some Role-Reversal that!! Thumbs UpBig smile And Yashu's gay abandon with caution thrown to the winds.....with KTs intrigue (read:blush WinkEmbarrassed) as Shaan is a man fascinated by his wife's antics!! Truly a man "lattoo!!" over his better halfLOL

The title song with the visuals.....LOVELY.....starts from the baby story....and ends with the baby story! With ShaNak's journey in between!! Clap

Gaayu had made a SUPERLATIVE observation not so long ago..... during KT's 'pregnancy' act, Yashu had very beautifully taken a step back! Hence the essence of the track was portrayed just right!!

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took a back seat!!

What a beautiful unspoken understanding these two share!!

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! ClapClapClap

In conclusion, a memorable episode with Yashu's BRILLIANT act and KTs SUPERB performance!!

Definitely the perfect tone having been set by apne do anmol ratan for the celebrations to follow.....

DocD!

Hug
Superb as usual!
Always positive and gives me Smile

dr.dsrtvrasika-Deepali-

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Doc,awesome!I should have my dictionary with me to praise your posts cos beautiful,awesome etc I feel aren't doing justice to he way you put forth your views.Always a pleasure to read.

Thanks a ton, Smitha!

Truly, truly means a LOT to me!! Big smile

Feel exactly the same when I watch your VMs, Sweetie!! Embarrassed

tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addicted-Deepali-

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

Originally posted by dr.dsr

@ Vaish: Thanks, Dearie for your ever-so-sweet words! Love you LOTS!! Muaahh

@ Aamar Shona Jess: Missing you LOTS too!! Hug Hope today's episode made aamar Shona happy! Big smile

Episode Analysis, dated 23rd March 2011

A definite THUMBS-UP!!! Big smile

Yashu can take a bow!! ClapClapClap SUPERLATIVE underplay of the bhang effect!! Star A wonderful display of comedy served on a delectable platter of innocence!! Left me speechless, really......'cos she could have so easily gone over the top!!! She got every essence right......from the time the effect seeps in.....to "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!" LOL Note her staccato when she goes "Theekh....Theekher....Theekhest!!"....the whole cobwebs effect!! Clap

The ShaNak scenes.....from intense to mad-hatter!! BRILLIANT is the word that best describes them!!

KT and his improvisations.....Thumbs Up Right from...."bhang piya toh sab yaad aa gaya!" LOL to shutting his eyes and seeing no 'evil'! LOL......to the blessings of Hanumanji being invoked........Clap

The under-the bed ShaNak scene......Clap........will remain etched in my memory forever!! Khanak gurgling like a little baby.....and Shaan mollifying her!! Some Role-Reversal that!! Thumbs UpBig smile And Yashu's gay abandon with caution thrown to the winds.....with KTs intrigue (read:blush WinkEmbarrassed) as Shaan is a man fascinated by his wife's antics!! Truly a man "lattoo!!" over his better halfLOL

The title song with the visuals.....LOVELY.....starts from the baby story....and ends with the baby story! With ShaNak's journey in between!! Clap

Gaayu had made a SUPERLATIVE observation not so long ago..... during KT's 'pregnancy' act, Yashu had very beautifully taken a step back! Hence the essence of the track was portrayed just right!!

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took a back seat!!

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! ClapClapClap

In conclusion, a memorable episode with Yashu's BRILLIANT act and KTs SUPERB performance!!

Definitely the perfect tone having been set by apne do anmol ratan for the celebrations to follow.....

DocD!

Hug
Superb as usual!
Always positive and gives me Smile

@bold: Same Pinch, meri CUTIE!!

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Great analysis zen. and dyo .wonderful and awesome
dyo..Agree with you

Today was the reverse.....Yashu was in the driver's seat, and KT took a back seat!!  I think KT sit along with herLOL

The essence of the ShaNak magic, really!! Clap
Great anaylisis.as uselClapClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Awww thanks Doc!Hug

Btw,Khanak looked confused right when they were interrupted by that man bringing that bhaang!Took like a second or two for her to get focused.Makes me wonder...lol.

dr.dsrvaish_123priya_cool_123

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Awww thanks Doc!Hug

Btw,Khanak looked confused right when they were interrupted by that man bringing that bhaang!Took like a second or two for her to get focused.Makes me wonder...lol.

Smitha 
 reel life and real life is blurred sometimes not only for us for them alsoWink

Edited by rbofan1 - 23 March 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsweetsutepriya_cool_123aditeeSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

Go to top