Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 64)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Yes, pls lets have Rushad back. Where has he gone now? another serial or film?

Gaayu,

he is doing a cameo in Sony's new show 'Kismat'

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Helloo Shelloo Friends!!

Am kinda busy.....work and its trappings beckon.....hence am unable to spend as much time as I'd like too....Cry

Yesterday's epi......mixed feelings....the ShaNak scene, ethereal.....the rest of the epi.....definitely left a lot to be desired!

Episode Analysis, dated 22nd March 2011

The ShaNak scene.....absolutely took my breath away.....had a broad smile plastered on my face, all through, gurgling with child-like glee!! Big smile

Everything about the scene was beautiful....the fine line between fact and fiction blurring....the subtle portrayal of the same by KT and Yashu....to the final admission by Shaan...."Kya hum aise hi ek baby bana sakte hain, Khanak??" LOVELY!! Clap The realisation....typically Shaan....unmeditated and heart-felt, and the response to the same.....typically Khanak....spontaneous and heart-felt too!! Smile The portrayal of the 'tayyari' for the same.....StarClapStarClap.......totally a couple head over heels in love!! Day DreamingEmbarrassed The proverbial icing....the "I love you" with the arithmetic tadka!! LOL Absolutely LOVED it!! Big smile A special mention here to both KT and Yashu for giving this cliched moment the ShaNak stamp!! Clap  Innocent.....Lovable....Flirtatious!!! Embarrassed

Other moments that stood out for me in the episode....

KTs improvisation of Shaan's "seena tan ke" pose when Sunil is asked for an introduction! LOL Also, noticed the split-second expression of the characteristic Parkinson's Disease 'head-shake' of the watchman, mimicked by KT. Have to give it to the guy!.....has the ability to prevent the portrayal of some of the most sensitive/tricky issues/lines as disrespectful/crassy on the basis of his sheer panache!!  A rare feat, really!! Clap 

Absolutely LOVED Yashu's improvisation of Khanak's smile changing into bewilderment on hearing Madhavi's make-up babble!! ClapClapClap Also her delivery of  "Swarg Mein??" Bang-On!! The perfect mix of innocence and tongue-in-cheek!! Clap 
Have only one comment to make about an aspect that Yashu could probably  work upon....the frequency of her "hai naan??"...."nahin"....."hun".....could be toned down slightly.....seem to take away something from the flow and thereby essence of her dialogue delivery!! Case in point....Khanak's dialogues at the beginning of the ShaNak scene....

A definite thumbs-up for Madz make-up woes!! LOL Rushali got the feel spot-on!! Clap

Khusboo and her OTT fear psychosis....stood out despite the whole track actually being quite forced!! Ouch Also liked Boo's "very funny" repartee to Shaan!! Even KT was left stumped! LOL

Sunil's "Main hoon kaun??".....dialogue delivery had the necessary punch!! Was actually expecting Shaan to revert saying "Yeh hain Don!!" LOL

Thumbs-Down for....

The old farmhouse....eerie surroundings.....spooky watchman gimick.....Came across as exactly just that...a gimmick!! Completely lame, IMO!!

And the whole 'lost and found' crap! What exactly was that??!! Sunil and Khusboo in front of the car....and realisation dawns on them after eons!! Clap

Anyways, will revert to our Dear Jess's brilliant policy....W&W!!

Hopefully the bhang and its aftereffects should be worth the wait!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparker-Deepali-

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Helloo Shelloo Friends!!

Am kinda busy.....work and its trappings beckon.....hence am unable to spend as much time as I'd like too....Cry

Yesterday's epi......mixed feelings....the ShaNak scene, ethereal.....the rest of the epi.....definitely left a lot to be desired!

The ShaNak scene.....absolutely took my breath away.....had a broad smile plastered on my face, all through, gurgling with child-like glee!! Big smile

Everything about the scene was beautiful....the fine line between fact and fiction blurring....the subtle portrayal of the same by KT and Yashu....to the final admission by Shaan...."Kya hum aise hi ek baby bana sakte hain, Khanak??" LOVELY!! Clap The realisation....typically Shaan....unmeditated and heart-felt, and the response to the same.....typically Khanak....spontaneous and heart-felt too!! Smile The portrayal of the 'tayyari' for the same.....Clap.......totally a couple head over heels in love!! Day DreamingEmbarrassed The proverbial icing....the "I love you" with the arithmetic tadka!! LOL Absolutely LOVED it!! Big smile A special mention here to both KT and Yashu for giving this cliched moment the ShaNak stamp!! Clap  Innocent.....Lovable....Flirtatious!!! Embarrassed

KTs improvisation of Shaan's "seena tan ke" pose when Sunil is asked for an introduction! LOL Also, noticed the split-second expression of the characteristic Parkinson's Disease 'head-shake' of the watchman, mimicked by KT. Have to give it to the guy!.....has the ability to prevent the portrayal of some of the most sensitive/tricky issues/lines as disrespectful/crassy on the basis of his sheer panache!!  A rare feat, really!! Clap 

Absolutely LOVED Yashu's improvisation of Khanak's smile changing into bewilderment on hearing Madhavi's make-up babble!! ClapClapClap Also her delivery of  "Swarg Mein??" Bang-On!! The perfect mix of innocence and tongue-in-cheek!! Clap 
Have only one comment to make about an aspect that Yashu could probably  work upon....the frequency of her "hai naan??"...."nahin"....."hun".....could be toned down slightly.....seem to take away something from the flow and thereby essence of her dialogue delivery!! Case in point....Khanak's dialogues at the beginning of the ShaNak scene....

A definite thumbs-up for Madz make-up woes!! LOL Rushali got the feel spot-on!! Clap

Khusboo and her OTT fear psychosis....stood out despite the whole track actually being quite forced!! Ouch Also liked Boo's "very funny" repartee to Shaan!! Even KT was left stumped! LOL

Sunil's "Main hoon kaun??".....dialogue delivery had the necessary punch!! Was actually expecting Shaan to revert saying "Yeh hain Don!!" LOL

Thumbs-Down for....

The old farmhouse....eerie surroundings.....spooky watchman gimick.....Came across as exactly just that...a gimmick!! Completely lame, IMO!!

And the whole 'lost and found' crap! What exactly was that??!! Sunil and Khusboo in front of the car....and realisation dawns on them after eons!! Clap

the fine line between fact and fiction blurring.

DocD!

Spot on!
Take a bow!
Superb Analysis!ClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrjparker

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Helloo Shelloo Friends!!

Yes.. the gurgling like a child expression simply purfect!!  ShaNak have that effect...Embarrassed

Everything about the scene was beautiful....the fine line between fact and fiction blurring....the subtle portrayal of the same by KT and Yashu....to the final admission by Shaan...."Kya hum aise hi ek baby bana sakte hain, Khanak??" LOVELY!! Clap The realisation....typically Shaan....unmeditated and heart-felt, and the response to the same.....typically Khanak....spontaneous and heart-felt too!! Smile The portrayal of the 'tayyari' for the same.....StarClapStarClap.......totally a couple head over heels in love!! Day DreamingEmbarrassed The proverbial icing....the "I love you" with the arithmetic tadka!! LOL Absolutely LOVED it!! Big smile A special mention here to both KT and Yashu for giving this cliched moment the ShaNak stamp!! Clap  Innocent.....Lovable....Flirtatious!!! Embarrassed

Thumbs-Down for....

Aah.. Mishti Dyo..missed ya soo much.. *hugs*

Super take ClapClap 

Wiaiting for Holi.. *frowning and screaming like Gabbar* Kab hain Holi!! "Sss...sarkar... woh.. woh to itvaar.. kkk.ko... ho.. gayee...*
Gabbar : Kya!!! Goli mar do sab ko....AngryOuch

Sigh.. yes I better go back to my W&WLOL

Edited by jparker - 23 March 2011 at 10:24am

dr.dsrvaish_123

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

initial reaction to the episode:

YM's and shanak's show all the way! 

compare her getting high with bhang to her getting drunk at foam's hotel; and you will see for yourself how versatile and brilliant she is. both differently acted out and yet both applaud worthy! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123jparkerYasharanrocks

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hi girls!Initial reaction pls?How was the episode?Should I hope for something spectacular?lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrjparker-Deepali-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hi girls!Initial reaction pls?How was the episode?Should I hope for something spectacular?lol

yes smi! both on talli khanak and shanak's front lol! you'll enjoy it for sure! Smile

jparkerSPN_JD_Addicted

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Smitha... quick.. prepare a place by your chair, sofa wherever you sit and watch the epi.. so that you don't get hurt if and when you faint...  WinkTongueEmbarrassed

Sigh.. it was ShaNak.. and only them... loved it so far...

Edited by jparker - 23 March 2011 at 11:23am

dr.dsrvaish_123

Go to top