Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 52)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
March 22, 2011:

I cudnt hear Shaan and Khanak's interaction in the nursery, due to severe auditory disturbance in our neighborhoodAngry but they looked cute as ever!

Did Madz say 'Madz'? LOL... isnt that the name we coined for her here? Or has she said this before in RBO?

Finally, the K-family is out of that house and in some real place, with trees and sky and all... goodClap

The bhoot bangla story is ok... may be it wll get funny later on. Boo was ok... her character is supposed to a bit OTT may be... but i like her... love the K-family... they can all jst sit around and observe maun vrat and I can watch! Sunil toh is my fav (after ShaNak).

Wish Akshay returns for Holi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-jparker-YasharanArshi--Deepali-shanakyasharan

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
The Goods and The Bads:

The baby game seems to have come to an end with no real conclusion.
Shaan is apparently ready for a baby.So is Khanak.No idea what is going to be done about it.
Still need thodi detail on why and how Shaan is ready to let go of his inhibitions about becoming a dad.
Waise even though I think the doll being their kid dialogue by Shaan was a little juvenile but still shows that Shaan initially always tries his best to stay away from people or things that he KNOWS he will get attached to.So even for the baby I guess he was just resisting because he knows that their baby will be one of the most precious things in his life.And he has always run from emotional commitments.
Anyway-ShaNak as cute as usual.Very couple-y.One of the very few couples I have seen on TV (And since I have mostly watched English shows more than Indian this says ALOT about KT-YM) that retain their cuteness and chemistry so many days after 'marriage'.

BTW 'ghost' comedies have never been my cup of tea.Which was why I was upset with the ghost in holi article.
That said there were some moments in the sequence today that made me smile or grin but it had more to do with the acting than the actual story.KT-YM-Ali-Rushali really have it in them to make me smile even when I don't find humour in the situation.The three K ladies were very cute and natural with each other.Some good acting there interspersed with some OTT.Khushboo was a bit OTT but I guess it was required by the script.Also my personal issues lingering from the abortion deal might be interfering with my judgement here.
Sigh.

Okay moment of anger today-No not the Bhai/RaJen scenes, I skipped those!-when they, especially Shaan forgot Khanak in the car.SO not happening.I was all Angry
Khair he KIND of made it up-actually no he didn't-by the romance comment.HOPEFULLY a prelude to a romantic scene tomorrow.

Wonder who pulled Khanak in the end-Sunil?Wish it were Shaan but it wasn't KT's hand unfortunately.

WHEN will we get Holi episode??With all this waiting it better be worth it!That translates into 'filled with ShaNak cute and romantic moments'!

roadsidejunkeyvaish_123jparkeraditee-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Yumna so with you on as to how Shan could leave Khanak in the car!The other,when he says he is ready to be a father and Khanak says sach or something,he says something that sounded like 'I have never been this true?'which immediately made me thing,not even when it came to Khanak before?Ah well,I am possessive abt ShaNak I guess,they both need to think of others only

You think its not Shan who pulled her?May be they just showed with some random hand and tomorrow we might see ShaNak only!

Its difficult not to hope and think,but trying my damn best!But I so want to see them getting ready and all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasika

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Yumna

I concur!

awesome analysis

I hate bhoot comedies as well

Its annoying and never really scary or funny!

You are spot on about ShaNak retaining tehir charm a year into their marriage

What a gorgeous couple!

Leaving Khanak behind in the car was the "comic" prelude to the bhoot bangla story

I AM SO READY for Holi

Cliched or otherwise it may be

vaish_123-SYS-tvrasikakubare-Deepali-shanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Ads,check ur PM please!
shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

yamuna its shaan only who pulls her but they purposely made him wear a ring so it looks as if its sum1 else
 98% its him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasika

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Smithee and Karishma
No one would be happier if it is him than me
But just saying the ring made me all sad-it could be Sunil's plan to scare Boo/Madz

Smiths-If PM is something to do with you-know-who I want it as wellLOL

SBB interview was so CUTE!Cant believe I missed the gushing on it.
Sigh...

Adi-
I actually wouldn't mind cliched at all
Much better than some 'surprises'
However if they come up with something newly cute-like that apologizing and falling on top of her scene-THEN I am ALL for innovation!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
A cute episode....loved Shanak...and the K-Family....alot....

The K women rocked...and they looked so good together....showed how far they have truly come...form the intial days to this....

K-Men....LOLLOLLOLLOLWhat can one say Phattooos ...LOLLOLLOLbotht eh Men hide behind their wives on first sign of trouble...LOLLOLLOLSo cute...Missed missed Akki loads...hope we get to see him on Holi...

Khanak heard some one call her name....definitley Shaan maybe...or the old man who thinks hes someoen every other second...may have decided to becoem Shaan for all we know...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL And was that Shaan's hand that pulle her....or Sunils????LOLLOLLOLLOL

The Mystery will be solved tomorrow...for sure...adn One hopes Tomorrow is Holi....with No Riff Raff  scenes at all...to mar our happiness and and obstacle free viewing of our fav couple and family...Big smileLOL

The rest....Just have one thing to Ask.....What is theBhai doing in the show????He's not funny at all....not even a little bit...So was he trulyu needed???Really???ConfusedAngryOuch

Rajen...were ok ...Manish not bad nor is Ansha...but Maski and his antics...not needed...as they are not hilarious at all....

vaish_123-SYS--YasharanArshi-tvrasika-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Go to top