Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 38)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
@ aditee not all tamil comedy is rginal and not all tamil films are having pure comedy  

I happens every where not only in tamil but in telugu kannada..ther are few comedians who speak double meaning dialougues and are known for that  

similalry theye are original comedians as well Smile

i think times have changed and hence they a re catering according to it

I am not defending portrayal of south indians like tht in films ..

but I am just feeling it is all for entertainment without any deep  interior motives

OMG!! I shall stop with this ....mera  bheja soch soch ke ... gharam ho raha hainLOLLOLbyeSmile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 21 March 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-shanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I fail to understand one thing about RBO team.

Timing.. in terms of airing episodes!! Why are they late in all respects... If they had to give us Holi episodes, should it not be around or before holi!!? Baffling...

Well W&W.. back in action...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrSPN_JD_Addictedshanakyasharan

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
todays episode march 21
todays we have seen good episode not excilient not bed..think medium
loved the starting bedroom shanak scene when shaan says''me koi abla nari nahi hoo jo
tumhari aise baate sunti rahongi..mujhe bhi apne haq ke liye ladna ata hai..agar dubara aise
baat ki na to bhag jauungi me...dhulwadi and khanak refuse his wording than he says
-tum aise hi baat karti hoo'' that time their expression each other  amazing..khanak looked very priti in volite and red and shaan as usel looking greatEmbarrassed
the whole bedroom scene just amazing and excilient..i loved it and their realistic and natural expressonClap
seem much rajen scene not likes little ott looking boaring now !!!!!
loved sunil madz scene with shanak when madz says to shaan.."tumh pata hai shaan jab aksay
paida hua tha hamare paas utne paise nahi they   sunil ne naya business suru kiya tha.lekin jabb tum paida hua hamne tumhara room itne acchi tarah sajay tha"  very realistic and seem generaly our family..greatClap madz done this scene very well and her expression ..great and niceThumbs Up
shaan's old memory scene with khanak and  rbo BG looked awesome
muskey part little ott just kaam chalouLOL
loved the scene when shaan says ''maine relize kiya papa banna itna muskil bhi nahi hai
khanak yeh mom aur dad ki game mujhe acchi lagne lagi hai" that time shaan lookig
emotional and khanak too..well played that scene bothClap
conver. between shanak emagine their child scene great ''agar beta ha to shikhaunga ki kadkiya kaise pataunga aur stayl me kaise rehte hai' aur agar beti hui to use khaunga ki mujh jaiseladko se door rehe"  that time theri smiled and their expression mind blowing..loved it,,very cute sceneLOL
precap was mind blowing
when shaan says"me apne baccha ke liye sab kuch karoonga  khanak.nappy badalna,ussse khilanaevery thing"  looked a becomming father reaction his child and he played this very greatClap
so todays episode was good and looking forword for next episode and holi episode too
might be cvs continouse that track with good epilogue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123jparkershanakyasharan

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Episode dated, 21st March 2011

"Aasman se gire, khajoor me atke!!" No sooner were we done with Duck and his mindless antics, than ab yeh Subramaniam Sharma has arrived!! Angry

Why is it ke hamesha kuch na kuch just has to stick out like a sore thumb! Ouch  If Duck finds his groove, somebody else has to borrow the mantle of apna dimaag ka dahi, kya??!! Rahul, Jenny, and their moronic crapfest are already a lost cause!! AngryAngry

CVs.....why does one superb week just have to be followed by a dampner for the opening of the subsequent week??!! Just Why??

The only saving grace.....ShaNak, ShaNak, and simply ShaNak!! Just ShaNak/KT-Yashu and their adorable ways  ALL the way!! Big smile

Loved the initial ShaNak madness....Shaan's "Dhulwadi bhag jaayegi" to "Naanaanaaana!! Woh wahan pe rakhogi, toh ye dar jaayegi"....to confirming with the doll in the affirmative!! LOL
From Yashu's 'Jhansi ki Raani' expressions.....to KTs "Koi Nahin, Koi Nahin! Papa garam ho rahen hain!!" ROFL

A thumbs up for ShaNak doing the nursery chores together.....agenda role reversal definitely on track!!

Loved KTs pensive look when Sunil-Madhavi express the fact that Shaan has always been the luckier one.....and Akshay the 'bigger' one! Loved the essence of the moment being followed through as Shaan reminisces over the past few days gone by......from crazy to crazier to meaningful!! Clap Absolutely love this insightful Shantanu interspersed with the budhthal Shaan.....me likes, me deffo likes!! EmbarrassedBig smile

Saw several instances of the KT-Yashu stamp being imprinted on ShaNak today.....the most endearing one being....Shaan with his "Beta hua toh, use apna best friend banaoonga aur apne jaise ladkiyon ko pataana sikhaoonga!" or something to that effect, quickly followed by "Agar beti hui toh, use aise ladkon se door rehne ke liye kahoonga!!".....with Khanak and her unstoppable laughter......concluding with Shaan joining in the revelry!! Classic YashaRan touch, that!! ClapClapClap

Shaan and his change of heart......with Khanak in tow......KT-Yashu got the essence bang-on!!

BUT, the million dollar question.....is the change of heart for keeps or is it gonna be yet another pendulum oscillating??!!

Parenthood is a HUGE responsibilty.....as much, if not more than being capable of paying one's credit card bills!!

A tight rope walk, really.....

Over to you, CVs......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailvaish_123-Deepali-shanakyasharan

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

I fail to understand one thing about RBO team.

Timing.. in terms of airing episodes!! Why are they late in all respects... If they had to give us Holi episodes, should it not be around or before holi!!? Baffling...

Well W&W.. back in action...

Jess!

Because we asked for Holi  they started  planning for the holi episode. So definitely  will be late.

Many channels are still showing holi episodes today and tomorrow. Considering that itana late bhi nahi hai.
 Let's see.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
dyotona rock on baby i mean the  anaysis n nt the track wich u ppl hated....lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Episode dated, 21st March 2011

"Aasman se gire, khajoor me atke!!" No sooner were we done with Duck and his mindless antics, than ab yeh Subramaniam Sharma has arrived!! Angry

Why is it ke hamesha kuch na kuch just has to stick out like a sore thumb! Ouch  If Duck finds his groove, somebody else has to borrow the mantle of apna dimaag ka dahi, kya??!! Rahul, Jenny, and their moronic crapfest are already a lost cause!! AngryAngry

CVs.....why does one superb week just have to be followed by a dampner for the opening of the subsequent week??!! Just Why??

The only saving grace.....ShaNak, ShaNak, and simply ShaNak!! Just ShaNak/KT-Yashu and their adorable ways  ALL the way!! Big smile

Loved the initial ShaNak madness....Shaan's "Dhulwadi bhag jaayegi" to "Naanaanaaana!! Woh wahan pe rakhogi, toh ye dar jaayegi"....to confirming with the doll in the affirmative!! LOL
From Yashu's 'Jhansi ki Raani' expressions.....to KTs "Koi Nahin, Koi Nahin! Papa garam ho rahen hain!!" ROFL

A thumbs up for ShaNak doing the nursery chores together.....agenda role reversal definitely on track!!

Loved KTs pensive look when Sunil-Madhavi express the fact that Shaan has always been the luckier one.....and Akshay the 'bigger' one! Loved the essence of the moment being followed through as Shaan reminisces over the past few days gone by......from crazy to crazier to meaningful!! Clap Absolutely love this insightful Shantanu interspersed with the budhthal Shaan.....me likes, me deffo likes!! EmbarrassedBig smile

Saw several instances of the KT-Yashu stamp being imprinted on ShaNak today.....the most endearing one being....Shaan with his "Beta hua toh, use apna best friend banaoonga aur apne jaise ladkiyon ko pataana sikhaoonga!" or something to that effect, quickly followed by "Agar beti hui toh, use aise ladkon se door rehne ke liye kahoonga!!".....with Khanak and her unstoppable laughter......concluding with Shaan joining in the revelry!! Classic YashaRan touch, that!! ClapClapClap

Shaan and his change of heart......with Khanak in tow......KT-Yashu got the essence bang-on!!

BUT, the million dollar question.....is the change of heart for keeps or is it gonna be yet another pendulum oscillating??!!

Parenthood is a HUGE responsibilty.....as much, if not more than being capable of paying one's credit card bills!!

A tight rope walk, really.....

Over to you, CVs......

Doc.D  !
 Clap
Lekin who will listen to us?Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-Deepali-shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
i guess rbo fr us is shanak right grls n related to them epi was real gd   then y b sad or frustrated
 wen u ppl dont consider them as in riff raaff a aprt of ro then dont waste yr time even talking abt itWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

Go to top