Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 24)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
dyotona
 only n only u can bring in such fab wrds fr the epi
 wat flow u have seriously

totally agree wid u as usual:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Great anylysis dyo and very well saidClap
agree with you yashu and KT, as seems to have become the norm these days.....in top gear!! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrtvrasikashanakyasharan

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Karishma and Deepali.....thanks so much meri cutie-pies......

Missing you guys and hamare baaki ke sare friends ko LOTS!!

Will be tied up with work tomorrow as well...will try and log-in raat ko.....

Good Neend and Love Always...

Muahhhhhhhhh!! Big smile

Edited by dr.dsr - 19 March 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
bye dyo and good neend tooHug

dr.dsr

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Helloooooooo Friends!!

Really sorry for being MIA....am kinda tied up with work.....but missing everyone LOTS!! Hug

Work undoubtedly is Worship, but worshipping ShaNak is work too!! WinkLOL

Loved today's episode, in fact am kinda liking the current track.....most importantly, ShaNak's characterisation regaining much of lost ground!! Thumbs Up

Yashu and KT, as seems to have become the norm these days.....in top gear!! Clap

Their comfort level and effortlessness has reached an all-time high!! Noticed it during their kitchen conversation a few days back....and noticed it yet again during their 'bed-time stories' in yesterday and today's episodes! Embarrassed The whole natural ease of a hubby-wifey equation...ShaNak seem to have got it bang-on!! Clap

Highlights of episode dated, 19th March 2011

Loved the interplay of seriousness and fun....Shaan paying the most wonderful compliment to Khanak ever, in the midst of their mindless banter...."Khanak toh situations se bhagti nahin, woh toh har situation ka dat ke samna kart hai!!" Brilliant!! Loved the sense of pride in Shaan's voice as he says this, and Khanak's split second expression of bewilderment  and pride, rolled into one....on hearing the compliment!! Job well done, KT-Yashu! Clap

Loved the essence of parenthood....conveyed in trademark ShaNak style.....saying it without saying it at all!! When Shaan goes "Is haalat main muje chodkar kahan jaa rahi ho??".....Khanak goes "Aaap  is haalat main hain, isiliye jaa rahi hoon!!" The subtlety of the moment....me likes, me deffo likes!! EmbarrassedThumbs Up

A definite thumbs-up to the seeds of change being sown in the mindset of our parents-to-be....the agenda of role reversal not lost in the ShaNak madness!! Clap

Superb portrayal by Yashu in the maternal instincts of Khanak on display vis-a-vis the doll and KTs subtle change of expression of Shaan from bemused to blissfull......in Khank's bliss!! Clap The fluidity of  "action-reaction".....KT-Yashu epitomise it, really!!

A special mention for Shan's delivery of "mehnat to tumne bhi utni hi ki thi!!".....had it not been for KTs panache, the line could have gone awfully wrong!!
A thumbs up to KTs 'thought-out' "Nahin" when Khanak asks him "Aap phir se bhagoge toh nahin??" LOL as also his improvisation of Shaan's child-like "What are you up to, Mom??" look when Madhavi ruffles is hair! Deffo that something extra! Clap

In conclusion, definitely a thumbs-up epi......KT-Yashu bang-on......with the ShaNak essence back on track!!

A lot to look forward to, IMO.....

Very beautiful and to the point  as usual DocD!
ClapClapClap

dr.dsraditee

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

I was amazed at how Shaan's expression changes after she picks up the baby from first "Oh this is going to be good!" "She is going to freak out now"

"ab aayega maza"
To sheer shock when she started seeing THEIR BABY in that doll

For a minute he sees it too.

He sees their baby in her!

He is actually staring at HER when she is describing the baby!

Admiration at how a baby transforms a woman's life..........

Like was seeing her for the first time?

"Is this the woman I obsess over?"
"Does she really love OUR baby so much?"

Gosh!

It was romantic, emotional, deep and beautiful all at the same time

Aditi, beautifully put!Clap

vaish_123

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Doc D

Your analysis is such a treat to read

I love every bit of it

You always bring out or see the +ve in both

However lame or pointless the plot may be
That says more about you as a fan than them as cast or crew

I loved the morning after the baby was born

Splendid show that part was

Madz was really OTT making a request like that to Shaan, asking him to wear Khanak's clothes

I am thrilled the belly is out!
whether they go into serious or tragic or unbelievably ridiculous plot next

I am ready for it!

I am tired of seeing KT with that prop!

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Loved the ShaNak scenes yesterday
KT-YM portrayed Khanak-Shaan really nicely.Shows that not only do the two actors know their own characters, they know the other character equally well.Very important I feel for a love story to be portrayed convincingly.

Absolutely loved the 'budthal' scene-Epitome of shaNak cuteness and love for me.
Dialogues showed that finally Shaan is realizing how hard it is for a girl to become a mother too but they want it in spite of that.
The questioning of just how hard it is to become a parent by both-very natural and realistic.

The morning scene after 'delivery' was also very cute
Loved how Shaan is admiring his wife admiring the baby as him.Loved KT as the man besotted by his wife with their 'baby' in her hands even while totally against it.The look plus the Cheen Japan dialogue said it all.
And how Khanak is at first apprehensive but with the 'baby' in her hands the maternal feelings come to play even while she is enacting her husband.

All in all-ShaNak shall make the cutest parents eventually.
Though I do feel they need to focus a bit on Khanak realizing why Shaan wouldn't want to become a dad...

SunAvi characterization much better today
Now even they are trying to show BOTH of them just what it means to become parents and not only trying to convince Shaan to embrace fatherhood.Which is what they should do being the elders, and knowing how both their son and DIL are still kids at heart.

P.S: Also loved how Shaan is being all our kid has your nose, my smile etc.Very cute.
And the slight smile Shaan gives when Sunil tells Khanak there is someone at the door to meet you.It is full of love for his wife.No matter how anti being a dad he is, at this moment he is happy knowing that Khanak will be happy with the surprise.

Edited by -SYS- - 20 March 2011 at 4:22am

nk.mailvaish_123

Go to top