Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 23)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
beenz loved yr take
 a perfect shanak epi wid gr8 acting awesome dialogues  n as u all my sweeties say it did make sense....lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-Deepali-

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
just loved KT nd YMEmbarrassed EmbarrassedThumbs Upfor todays episodeClapClap....dey hv such a fantastic timing.ClapClap...glad dre was no OTT acting today though dre cud hv been...cvs did an exceptionally gud job....par kal kya ho?????......expecting to see a responsible SHAAN at d end of the track.ConfusedConfused..or is it TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR???WinkWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsweetsutetvrasika-Deepali-shanakyasharan

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

lol zenn i think i rambled haha but thank you! i wanted to see a scene in which khanak lightly scolds shaan for not paying his credit card bill i wonder if in all the jokey stuff they'll show us something like this Ermm you know give shanak another reason to give us some noke jhoke!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrsweetsutetvrasikashanakyasharan

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@zenn - together they are lyk a 'nitrogen ka bomb' ??.. LMAO

dr.dsrsweetsute

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hi aditi,vaisu,beeni,karishma,dyo and other online guys

todays episode was rocked

karan and yashu doing a great job..ther chemistry were amazing
todays loved the way when shaan says to yashu  "burthal"  and that time his feeling about yashu was just great..he looked her awesomely.
and when khanak said "aap kaha chale geye they me to bahu gabra gayi thi and shaan said 'sorry khanak..darr gayi thi "  remembering me on july amazing dhulwadi journey.Star

loved the dilogue when shaan said "baad me mene relize kiya ki mai to khanak hoo and khanak sitution se bagti nahi  hai datt kar sitution ka samna karti haiClapClapClap

i loved then khanak says"pakka wala promise and shan says:koi kaccha wala bhi hota hai..pakka wala promise !!!!!! the whole bedroom scene was amazing and awesome kt and yashu well performed it
loved the scene when shaan give the baby toys to yash and yashu looked it nicely and smiled her face that time shaan face reaction amazing and he relized khanak feeling that time. looking her very
emotionalyClapClap

loved the scene when shaan says himself "maine manage kar liya yaar kya baap banana itna asan hai' and just after that khanak said herself "kya ma banana itna mushkil hai..kya sab ke sath aise hi hota hai" both shown their feeling brilientlyClapClapClap

i think todays episode we get great dilogue and karan.yashu done it
very wellClapClap

thannks to cvs for give wonderful episodeClapClap

dr.dsrvaish_123tvrasikashanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
some very very meaninful dialogues today

the track is heading in a very gd way now
 hope monday since no1s at home shanak romance n then seedha holi epi wid more fun n romance

tvrasika-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
agree karishma  we get todays  very very meaningful dilogue and all dilogue their
right place and both play all dilogue very well   both of.wonderful acter yaar..
and their dilogue dilivery are amazing and realistic..
god bless both..loved them
hope next week we get another excilient episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Helloooooooo Friends!!

Really sorry for being MIA....am kinda tied up with work.....but missing everyone LOTS!! Hug

Work undoubtedly is Worship, but worshipping ShaNak is work too!! WinkLOL

Loved today's episode, in fact am kinda liking the current track.....most importantly, ShaNak's characterisation regaining much of lost ground!! Thumbs Up

Yashu and KT, as seems to have become the norm these days.....in top gear!! Clap

Their comfort level and effortlessness has reached an all-time high!! Noticed it during their kitchen conversation a few days back....and noticed it yet again during their 'bed-time stories' in yesterday and today's episodes! Embarrassed The whole natural ease of a hubby-wifey equation...ShaNak seem to have got it bang-on!! Clap

Highlights of episode dated, 19th March 2011

Loved the interplay of seriousness and fun....Shaan paying the most wonderful compliment to Khanak ever, in the midst of their mindless banter...."Khanak toh situations se bhagti nahin, woh toh har situation ka dat ke samna kart hai!!" Brilliant!! Loved the sense of pride in Shaan's voice as he says this, and Khanak's split second expression of bewilderment  and pride, rolled into one....on hearing the compliment!! Job well done, KT-Yashu! Clap

Loved the essence of parenthood....conveyed in trademark ShaNak style.....saying it without saying it at all!! When Shaan goes "Is haalat main muje chodkar kahan jaa rahi ho??".....Khanak goes "Aaap  is haalat main hain, isiliye jaa rahi hoon!!" The subtlety of the moment....me likes, me deffo likes!! EmbarrassedThumbs Up

A definite thumbs-up to the seeds of change being sown in the mindset of our parents-to-be....the agenda of role reversal not lost in the ShaNak madness!! Clap

Superb portrayal by Yashu in the maternal instincts of Khanak on display vis-a-vis the doll and KTs subtle change of expression of Shaan from bemused to blissfull......in Khank's bliss!! Clap The fluidity of  "action-reaction".....KT-Yashu epitomise it, really!!

A special mention for Shan's delivery of "mehnat to tumne bhi utni hi ki thi!!".....had it not been for KTs panache, the line could have gone awfully wrong!!
A thumbs up to KTs 'thought-out' "Nahin" when Khanak asks him "Aap phir se bhagoge toh nahin??" LOL as also his improvisation of Shaan's child-like "What are you up to, Mom??" look when Madhavi ruffles is hair! Deffo that something extra! Clap

In conclusion, definitely a thumbs-up epi......KT-Yashu bang-on......with the ShaNak essence back on track!!

A lot to look forward to, IMO.....

Edited by dr.dsr - 19 March 2011 at 2:18pm

vaish_123tvrasika-Deepali-shanakyasharan

Go to top