Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 17)

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

[

seriously, i don want this too much comedy...

Shilpa..........those episodes were amazing !!
they did not need reasons to talk.........they talked even when they fought and even when they had misunderstandings
nowadays, they hardly talk.........
they romance or have a routine nok - jhok.....not that I am complaining..........I love that totally !!
but some issues need to be talked....
they could have discussed their issues when Shaan said he has had enough of it .......in the bedroom today.........don't know why Khanak kept on dragging the silly act of pampering him !!
when he said I am not ready, she should have talked about it and gave her POV and teh scene could have been awesome................*SIGH*..........
[/QUOTE]

u r right!!!

its been ages dey actually had a serious n emotional conversation...

aaj khanak dragged it, kal shan will drag it, wid his delivery ka drama

i mean c d reasons- 

1. He is not settled in life

2. He fears losing her attention

3. he fears something might happen to her

totally true n honest reasons from the POV of a man who is still a child at heart.....

if she would have just carrassed his face n said only 1 thing , dat too , in  a serious way-

Shantanu, don wry, i have n will always love u, n be dere for u ever n ever

after dat dey would have a serious discussion...

den believe me , dis would have been the best scene..

par nahi...kasam kha ke rakhi hai...come wat may Golden RBO ko repeat nahi karenge n uski nazdeek bhi nahi ayenge...

why...becoz RBO ko jabardasti comedy show jo banana hai

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
So its going to be delivery tomorrow huh!They have stretched this unnecessarily IMHO!

Gaayu-read your post on why every one is supporting Shan and not understanding Khanak's POV,Khanak knows Shan is still financially dependent on his father and really does she want a baby so badly  that she is ready to live off her in-laws money.She is usually more clever than this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

hey girls! interesting discussion! 

KT and YM are good actors and that i think is more or less an established fact by now. why and what one likes in an actor is purely an individualistic trait i believe. i have said this many times before also that i appreciate yasharan best when they are understated and spontaneous. but then again that is what i mostly look for in actors. everyone might not feel the same way. so keeping my priorities in an actor in mind, the only scene i enjoyed yesterday was the last bedroom scene between shanak. and my liking for that scene is purely based on how KT and YM acted it out (otherwise it was strictly ok). they were immensely natural and fluid there, which i am sorry to say in the rest of the episode they were not. again this is only my POV. 

@Manita

hey! agree the pregnancy thing is going a bit far aur abhi tu delivery bhi rehti hai. anyways, in reply to your post, i feel the way shaan stated his fears was not done seriously enough. he said those things in a drift, so one couldn't be really sure whether he actually meant what he was saying or was this just another way to convince khanak of not becoming pregnant. btw, why does shaan think that he can scare khanak this way? i mean every woman knows giving birth is no piece of cake but i don't see the world population becoming stagnant because of that. people are having kids left and right. i think it's more silly than funny and i wish they would wrap it up soon.

@vandu

hey! nice analysis! as honest as ever! lol!

the thing about comedy is that it can go from classy to OTT and slapstick in a jiffy and i think that's what's happening with this role reversal/fake pregnancy issue. it's not like RBO can't do classy comedy. only yesterday, they proved it by showing us the hilarious cricket scene. now it was a bit much that khanak was arrogant about cricket, but the way it was written, presented, acted and executed is what made it funny without being cheesy. it made you laugh, exactly what a good comedy scene should do. if it sets you thinking rather than like today's episode did without tickling your funny bone whatsoever, then there is something seriously wrong with that kindda comedy.

i am off to give my exam in a bit. couldn't stand revising one bit anymore lol so dropped in here for a bit! see you around! adios! 

Edited by zennnn - 18 March 2011 at 9:02pm
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Hope Shaan wont appear pregnant in the Holi episodeCry

That would be a complete let down

I dont care who is right or who is wrong here.

this is the first time we are getting to watch a Hindu Holiday on RBO

I dont want it to be ruined by the pregnancy inanity

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutesaaazsimikrSPN_JD_Addictedtogepe30

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Holi episode...frankly i think we have got to adopt a low expectation thing....especially after all that hype mr or ms. creative 1 has created here....

I am having zero hopes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutesimikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Accha lagta hai jo koi holi nahin khel raha, yahaan atak gaya hai!!

Hey guys!!:)

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simiv

Accha lagta hai jo koi holi nahin khel raha, yahaan atak gaya hai!!

Hey guys!!:)

Hey simi..wassup...kaisi hai re tu...I have MOTW duties to attend....lekin tu bol...I am going for a holi thing tomorrow afternoon US time..

simikr

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Kya boloon yaar!!

MOTW!! I was reading yr responses!! You are too funny!!! ROFL!!!

Main to atki hoon in Denver! Yahaan to holi ka namo nishaan nahin hai!! But good clime..  Have fun!!

Main to vivaldi ke mood main atki hoon!LOL

saaaz

Go to top