Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 138)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

See end of the day 90% of the forum is not freaking out becos 'something' or 'someone' may come in between shanak to be honest ...everyone knows....that shanak is way too strong for that....everyone is freaking out becos the way CVs treat such tracks...

it is a case of twice bitten lifetime shy....sunny and dhulwaadi case to point...

this was the forum where everyone rejoiced when shanak seperated....but hello....it only resulted in butchering of their characters

and methinks that is the main issue here,...we don;t trust these set of writers to bring about a good story around shanak facing true difficulties....treatment treatment treatment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-jparkershanakyasharan

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Ok!! Guys.....caught the promo as many times as was humanly possible! LOL

At the outset.......will second Priya completely!! What a wonderful feeling it is to view a RBO PROMO after ages......the same voice-over and finally "Rang badalti odhani"....somvaar se shanivaar....raat dus baje....Star One par!!

Absolute Bliss, really!! Big smile

Ok!! My take.....

Nice interplay of the serious ShaNak interspersed with the playful one.....

Foresee the relationship going to the next level.....surmounting whatever fate has in store for them....

As long as the ShaNak essence is retained in the midst of it all.....am open to change!!

Definitely a tight-rope walk for the CVs....Pregnancy through ShaNak's eyes!!

PS: A major blooper......the report says "Pregnanacy Report!! Should have definitely been looked into......and warrants correction, ASAP!!

Edited by dr.dsr - 26 March 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-jparker.Dilwale.shanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
IMO as per statistics this is questionable. But then again they have shown a little better proficiency in improvising the track in the recent track and few past episodes. Some times a little OTT but definite improvements. I would give them benefit of doubt....

they could if they improve on many things and focus on the essence of their characters.

Rest all is W&W. But I must give them credit for today's song. They could have messed it big time, but then did give us something ShaNakiest to remember...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123saaazaditeeshanakyasharan

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
To me in many ways...Shanak has moved away from original characterisation anyways....

so especially in dhulwaadi they were butchered so much that very little essence is left to be honest....and if we think the past week resurrection has happened...we are dreaming all that is happened is we were entertained...and some of the RBO magic was regained....as for whether this set of CVs can bring in a storyline...it is  W&W

HOWEVER...

the fact that they took a couple of weeks offf...in the sense....from a storyline perspective...since we got to watch timepass entertainment instead of a storyline...makes me think maybe that the writers got some time  to probably sit down at the story board and chart out the next track ..and this gives me some hope....

dr.dsr-SYS-jparkershanakyasharan

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Ok!! Guys.....caught the promo as many times as was humanly possible! LOL

At the outset.......will second Priya completely!! What a wonderful feeling it is to view a RBO PROMO after ages......the same voice-over and finally "Rang badalti odhani"....somvaar se sukhravaar....raat dus baje....Star One par!!

Absolute Bliss, really!! Big smile

Ok!! My take.....

Nice interplay of the serious ShaNak interspersed with the playful one.....

Hope to foresee the relationship go to the next level.....surmounting whatever fate has in store for them....

As long as the ShaNak essence is retained in the midst of it all.....am open to change!!

Definitely a tight-rope walk for the CVs....Pregnancy through ShaNak's eyes!!

PS: A major blooper......the report says "Pregnanancy Report!! Should have definitely been looked into......and warrants correction, ASAP!!

in Red: ditto doc d! 'next level' for shanak would be so different from the context in which its usually used in movies. shanak need to ascend the emotional bonding ladder now, physical ho chuka hai.

dr.dsr-SYS-jparkershanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

To me in many ways...Shanak has moved away from original characterisation anyways....

so especially in dhulwaadi they were butchered so much that very little essence is left to be honest....and if we think the past week resurrection has happened...we are dreaming all that is happened is we were entertained...and some of the RBO magic was regained....as for whether this set of CVs can bring in a storyline...it is  W&W

HOWEVER...

the fact that they took a couple of weeks offf...in the sense....from a storyline perspective...since we got to watch timepass entertainment instead of a storyline...makes me think maybe that the writers got some time  to probably sit down at the story board and chart out the next track ..and this gives me some hope....
that is a postive thought in itself. I would like also to add that I do find it strange that they waited till today's episode to be aired to give us the promo... It sets my mind thinking.. Yet again I stop and opt to give them time...

As saaaz says, maybe the writers took that time to think things out properly...

and I quote Mishty dyo " Definitely a tight-rope walk for the CVs....Pregnancy through ShaNak's eyes!!"

A very tight rope.. this one will be. I am waiting to see how they will deal with this issue...

So yes W&W for me too....

Edited by jparker - 26 March 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123shanakyasharan

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Chalo, Good Neend Fiends!!

The BEST Saturday epi since the SR.....BHESTEST, actually!! LOL

Kal ka kal sochenge....

Aaj ke liye,

Rang Rang mere Rang main
Rang jaayegi tu rang
Sang Sang mere sang sang main
Sang aayegi sang

vaish_123-SYS-jparkersaaaz

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hug good neend Mishty dyo... and to all my friends...

Yes as you say Bhestesht episode.. and ShaNakiest moments... This time good neend for real...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123saaaz

Go to top