Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 126)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Jess

Your poetry gives me goosebumps

I am wondering what would Bollywood be without sindoor symbolism!

Dont wanna know actually!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkertvrasika

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i would like to relate a personal experience here. the daughter of my mom's friend became a widow only 3 months after her marriage. it has been almost 5 years now. she has started teaching at a prestigious college and is back to daily life. but the girl everyone knew before she became a widow has never really returned. i do believe every widow should have the right to fall in love and marry again. why should they bear the punishment all their lives for something that was out of their hands.

the first promo of RBO i saw, had a young widowed girl demanding justice for her husband's death. i knew it right there and then that this was one serial i just had to watch. kudos to the RBO team for taking up this issue! Clap

gaayu, just like for you, khanak has always been very dear to me too. maybe because unfortunately i know a lot of young widows my self. but what i love most about her is that she made shaan and his family fall in love with her for who and how she is and not because they felt sorry for her coz she was a widow. she is strong and sweet at once. a rare combination! Clap

Edited by zennnn - 26 March 2011 at 11:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123roadsidejunkeynk.mail-Ray-jparker-SYS--YasharanArshi-tvrasikadestinylovepriya_cool_123shanakyasharan

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ zennn

Thank you for sharing that personal story. Gosh! I cannot even imagine!

You are right abt Khanak. She didnt make Shaan fall for her bcos he had made a mistake but bcos of who she is... and I also like that the K-family do not invoke her widowed status.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-jparker-YasharanArshi-.Dilwale.shanakyasharan

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

i would like to relate a personal experience here. the daughter of my mom's friend became a widow only 3 months after her marriage. it has been almost 5 years now. she has started teaching at a prestigious college and is back to daily life. but the girl everyone knew before she became a widow has never really returned. i do believe every widow should have the right to fall in love and marry again. why should they bear the punishment all their lives for something that was out of their hands.

the first promo of RBO i saw, had a young widowed girl demanding justice for her husband's death. i knew it right there and then that this was one serial i just had to watch. kudos to the RBO team for taking up this issue! Clap

gaayu, just like for you, khanak has always been very dear to me too. maybe because unfortunately i know a lot of young widows my self. but what i love most about her is that she made shaan and his family fall in love with her for who and how she is and not because they felt sorry for her coz she was a widow. she is strong and sweet at once. a rare combination! Clap

Zennnn.....

For youClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker.Dilwale.shanakyasharan

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
My TWINNY
You said that SO well!!
About Khanak MAKING Shaan and K family fall in love with her

Gaayu-brilliant analysis.Couldn't agree more!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparker.Dilwale.shanakyasharan

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

@gaayu and vaish

thank you guys! means a lot.

i really believe one connects with tv or film characters based on how much one can relate to them either by themselves or through someone else. i don't know, i mean shanak have been married and in love for a while now but today i really felt the happiest for khanak. its like our girl has finally risen out of the shadows of her past. finally and truly! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-jparkertvrasikapriya_cool_123

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Zennn

The last time we felt this way was when Shaan put that green odhani on Khanak, way back in August.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123-SYS--Ray-priya_cool_123-YasharanArshi-.Dilwale.

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@gaayu and vaish

thank you guys! means a lot.

i really believe one connects with tv or film characters based on how much one can relate to them either by themselves or through someone else. i don't know, i mean shanak have been married and in love for a while now but today i really felt the happiest for khanak. its like our girl has finally risen out of the shadows of her past. finally and truly! 

really zennnn..
True. I know it is a tv serial but still I became emotional after watching the scene and still not able to get over it. 
 Feeling bad for the women who are not able to get a second chance in their life.

Edited by rbofan1 - 26 March 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr-SYS--Ray-priya_cool_123.Dilwale.

Go to top