Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 (Page 112)

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
@ Jess

If we get a good epi, dont mind CC (temporarily) becoming GC or GCCSmile

Clearly the RBO team has worked hard, all of them. The actors, and the CVs. I just hope the epi turns out the way they visualised it and leaves everyone happy.

But I am going to keep my mind open about the Holi sequence. They have not had much time na... it has been planned and shot within a week. And since the scene was shot ystrday, dont know how much time the editing dept got. So I will try to be fair. Am not expecting the moon. Just want a good epi to end this track (bhoot, Holi, etc) and for K-family to return to Bombay and for the next track to start.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123jparkerkubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Jess

If we get a good epi, dont mind CC (temporarily) becoming GC or GCCSmile

Clearly the RBO team has worked hard, all of them. The actors, and the CVs. I just hope the epi turns out the way they visualised it and leaves everyone happy.

But I am going to keep my mind open about the Holi sequence. They have not had much time na... it has been planned and shot within a week. And since the scene was shot ystrday, dont know how much time the editing dept got. So I will try to be fair. Am not expecting the moon. Just want a good epi to end this track (bhoot, Holi, etc) and for K-family to return to Bombay and for the next track to start.

@ Gaayu,

Yes, they have little time. Don't know how it will be!
 W&W

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ye sgaayu, I always try not to go overboard with happiness after a great episode. Thought yesterday was okay, where the rest of the K-family were concerned.. a little OTT. They seemed to be trying to pull this filling segments so that they can show something till today's holi epi. 

Yes I wish too that they have a strong and good track to pursue. Have this feeling somewhere that HM track is a kind of a rushed one.. like we wished for Dhulwaadi and they gave it to us.. But were not actually ready with a proper one... hurried and rushed and alas thus ruined it completely..

Also i have learned to curb my expectations as a viewer.. just simply take what they dish out.  Maybe I am tentative, but then also feel that they should have some indegeniality...

So always ready to W&W

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey Jess,Vaish and Gaayu!

Agree Jess.Thinking abt the Dhulwadi track and how we didn't get anything spectacular in regards to ShaNak is very disappointing.I wanted to see the previous scenes happening and also the references Khanak always make.

Hope this HM track would be bit better.

Actually I am worried today lol.With RBO the pre-caps always seem great like the yesterday one(still not over it lol)and I just want the actual song to be better!W &W of course

vaish_123jparkerkubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@ Jess

I see where you are coming from. But it seems more a systemic problem than something exclusive to RBO alone... this whole TV industry seems to work on tight schedules, rushed deadlines etc... that process has to change.

Re Dhulwadi track, yes, it had more potential. But then, did u read the TOI article abt difficulties n erecting rural sets etc.? Plus the actors hav to be brought back. The ones who acted as Khanak's parents are now in other shows I think...without them and without Suraj's parents and Hetal, Khanak and Shaan being in Dhulwadi lacked fizz....

Re honeymoon trac, fingers crossed... i somehow feel it wll be good though... focus on ShaNak has always been good.

vaish_123jparkerkubare

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I guess we are to be blamed to a certain extent for Dhulwadi failure, as much as them.

Had we not demanded so many things and had they also learnt their lessons from previous mishaps, it might have been a different scenario.

I just hope that at least they have learnt their lesson truly and not rush the HM track. I know we made that plea and post, and the next day we got these news of HM track. I consider it to be a mere coincidence.

And also hoping that it is a coincidence...

Edited by jparker - 26 March 2011 at 7:27am

vaish_123tvrasikakubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Jess

I see where you are coming from. But it seems more a systemic problem than something exclusive to RBO alone... this whole TV industry seems to work on tight schedules, rushed deadlines etc... that process has to change.

Re Dhulwadi track, yes, it had more potential. But then, did u read the TOI article abt difficulties n erecting rural sets etc.? Plus the actors hav to be brought back. The ones who acted as Khanak's parents are now in other shows I think...without them and without Suraj's parents and Hetal, Khanak and Shaan being in Dhulwadi lacked fizz....

Re honeymoon trac, fingers crossed... i somehow feel it wll be good though... focus on ShaNak has always been good.

Agree with you Gaayu.

IMO RBO is much better in its content eventhough they are rushing it except RaJen track.
Atleast their focus on SHANAK has not changed till now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerkubare

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Agreed Gaayu, that the whole industry suffers, but then PH can also balance this out. Work it out. After all they are professionals.

Anyway, it is sometimes easier to say something and actually do it is totally something else. So as a viewer I can only say and suggest.. but i have learned that always one does not get all that one wishes for... So I adapt a W&W policy. it helps my mind and heart... and works sometimes..

Crossing all my fingers and toes for HM track.. wishing them luck too..

Edited by jparker - 26 March 2011 at 7:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubare

Go to top