Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Saaz

The only reason I don't want a third person entry is because it takes away focus from ShaNak
RBO ought to be only about them
You bring in surrogacy and lo and behold- you have a whole new person whose issues need to be dealt with

Waise why are ShaNak leaving house if she is unable to conceive?

because Sunavi shall be sooper disappointed and the issue of shaan not having a job and khanak not being able to conceive might actually create a stir... 

Of course I get the whole surrogacy track being total nunsense for shanak...it just won;t work for them....becos there is no existing third party to create that rift unless they bring natasha back or something....

surrogacy is deffo not happening...IMO they should explore Shaan;s velapann along with the report...

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: saaaz

because Sunavi shall be sooper disappointed and the issue of shaan not having a job and khanak not being able to conceive might actually create a stir... 

Of course I get the whole surrogacy track being total nunsense for shanak...it just won;t work for them....becos there is no existing third party to create that rift unless they bring natasha back or something....

surrogacy is deffo not happening...IMO they should explore Shaan;s velapann along with the report...

AND get khanak some basic education! oooooh, tell you what! shanak can't get pregnant, they get depressed. sunil enrolls khanak in a school or a vocational institution and takes shaan back to office with him. you know to distract them or something! won't that be perfect! saazy, you have never done a hallo bol for khnak's education and that upsets the feminist in me! ðŸ˜†

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
sorry double post!    Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@zennn..nd Yumna...SHANAK won't be out of focus...nd i can bet Dis is purely going Chori chori chupke chupke way..i did mention dis a few days ago
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@jess...see end of the day...it seems like this baby thing is the current trend on Indian TV....if someone could quickly let us know what are the tracks being explored elsewhere...it would provide some key into seeing what RBO writers go with...

I know 'death' of the child and "surrogacy" are currently two tracks being followed in the padosi show and another show in another channel...

I for one don;t trust these set of writers to do justice to any one of those two....

however...:inability to concieve" and therefore shanak leaving the house...could be one possibility....that maybe just maybe they can do it right...

Lmao, every time I type good neend it is a pm or a post!!😆😆

But saaaz agree totally with you... the million dollar queschen is going to remain and for us to W&W  to find out... Sigh hope they take some good thought and well planned route...

else we do have our halla bol.. what say!!???

Dhyaaammeeett...😉😆 good neend for real now.. have to go grocery shopping... sigh...
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_01

@zennn..nd Yumna...SHANAK won't be out of focus...nd i can bet Dis is purely going Chori chori chupke chupke way..i did mention dis a few days ago

take that back warna our frienship ends here! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜† no deeps, plz not that! anything but that!

and empty your PM dabba woman!

.Dilwale. thumbnail

@saazy

what? plz don say that saazy. no natasha plz. and you said so yourself that nothing can disrupt shanak tu then how would natasha? that'd be so kekta. aisa mat bol yaar plz! ii couldn't stand nats before between them and i would't be able to now. sunny was different because he was NOT sooraj. and anyways, the shanak natasha dynamic has already been explored. don't wanna see it again! 

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I am sorry to inform you zenn...but Sunny getting on top of the balcony and kissing Khanak's hands and calling her 'mother-like' was totally ekta too.....and we found our way to make peace with it...

so end of the day it is a damn show where any nonsense can happen...
.Dilwale. thumbnail

I am sorry to inform you zenn...but Sunny getting on top of the balcony and kissing Khanak's hands and calling her 'mother-like' was totally ekta too.....and we found our way to make peace with it...

i know! but those were the dark days, if you know what i mean. during shock on, everything was going wrong with shanak and RBO. now that  things are so much better, i want them to remain that way and i hope for the same as well.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

haha saazy...so true...its just a show and anything can happen.....i just hope dey just don leave d track midway..lyk dey did with d letter nd aso d very Infamous mms..lol