Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
March 25, 2011:

Good episode. Actually, quite good! 

Loved the opening ShaNak scene by the fountain. How cute... havent seen one like this in a TV soap in a long time:)

Shaan mouthed some serious lines, wondering if somehow he has been responsible for curbing Khanak's cheerful and open nature!

Khanak tells him all that we wanted her to say- that he needs to start going to work, he needs to pay his bills, he was wrong to suspect her. Well done!

RBO title song- good choice CVsπŸ‘ Awesome selection of scenes.

Absolutely loved Rushali's performance today. Madz rocked!πŸ‘ The K-family are the bestπŸ‘

RaJen scenes seriously do not fit with the current track.  Am not able to follow the flow from  ShaNak or K-family to RaJen and then back to ShaNak.

Precap- Holi song. They shot for it today and it is airing tomorrow? Gosh... I hope the editing is alrite... the song looks promising though am not sure Sonu Nigam's voice suits KT.

Good neend all!

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
  hey ppl....a very special someone cald Ads is missing in Action...whr d heck is she???
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ads has gone to drop her kid at school and then she has some errands to do I think. She wil be online only around 2 a.m IST.
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
thanx gayu...nt seen d episode still....bt it surely is a Treat i think....KT nd YM in white....😳.its a kinda of a Dream Cme True!!!πŸ˜›
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hellooo Friends!!

πŸ€—

Have a lot of catching up to do.......both onscreen and off it!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Missed the episodes, both yesterday and today.....hope to catch them before tomorrow's episode! πŸ˜†

Today seems to have been an eventful day in more ways than one! πŸ˜‰

Apparently a good epi.....a great interview.....and a new promo just around the corner!

The only way to go now is upwards!! πŸ˜ƒ

vaish_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dr.dsr

Hellooo Friends!!

πŸ€—

Have a lot of catching up to do.......both onscreen and off it!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Missed the episodes, both yesterday and today.....hope to catch them before tomorrow's episode! πŸ˜†

Today seems to have been an eventful day in more ways than one! πŸ˜‰

Apparently a good epi.....a great interview.....and a new promo just around the corner!

The only way to go now is upwards!! πŸ˜ƒ

DocD!πŸ€—

Waiting for your analysis.πŸ˜ƒ
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
dyoooooo wat a line the only way to go now is upwards beautifully said dyo love u fr tht
 totally rbo is back back back wid a bang like never b4:)
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Vaish: Will post soon, Dearie. Thanks so much for always making me feel soooooooo special.....makes you that much more special!

@Gaayu: Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

@Karish: Love you too, meri cutie-pie! Fingers and Toes crossed for good...better...best things in store!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@smitha

lol! i agree that KT's dancing was better in the precap but then the dude has had a lot of practice by now! he has danced to JTN, Hua hai Man Bawara and also Yeh Tara, all of which involved sustantial dancing. YM on the other hand is a self proclaimed non-dancer and she is shaking a leg for the first time on screen. gotta give her props for trying. she could have just refused. 

but all said and done, i agree with saira that these two pappus can't dance saala! πŸ˜† but who cares! they look as cute as two white bunnies! love em! πŸ€—

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Grrrrrr..... Here I am want to be here and have to cook instead!!!
Sighhhhh... kya episode tha....

Precap... has turned me delirious!! πŸ€ͺ The wait is going to kill me... and I want to give such a laammmbbbbbaaaa wala take...

But for now ShaNak scene is swimming in front of my eyes that I can't even see the key board, forget formulating words!!!😍

All I can say is Thank you CV's for the wonderful Holi song.. jiski jhalak dikhlaake deewaana kar diya hain sab ko... Ufff

Loved everyone's take till now and just letting you all know glad we are in the same boat!!

Shanaker epsiode today and waiting for the ShaNakiest one of tomorrow.. 😍

*dhadaaaammmm* Okay.. me am okay.. no worries.. hota hain.. hota hain.. blame it on ShaNak effect.. and bhaang!! *hic* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†