Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes besides babies, dustbins and bhai, not to forget unforgettable MS issue and before those, what else nunsenselessness are we to expect !!!

Saaaz fine re.. missed ya and love the words you throw.. makes me smile.and since now Shaan realises that he is ready to be father, then yes,. why not responsible too!!

So business yes, music cancel.. that way dustbin will go too!!😛😉😃
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay so with baby dominating so many potential tracks being thrown out, does that mean that they had a sort of conclusion and then a diversion today to get done with Holi episode and we shall be back to something revolving around a baby soon?
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Hey Saaz!

God I am so with you on the business track!
They can face bankruptcy for all i care
But no music.
ugh.

@bold..nt possible re..hw wil mamaz boy stay arnd widout it.....d love story (rajen) won't help in the long run neither wil d  horrendous comedy wid d suck gang...
-SYS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_01

@bold..nt possible re..hw wil mamaz boy stay arnd widout it.....d love story (rajen) won't help in the long run neither wil d  horrendous comedy wid d suck gang...

What??
I thought he got himself another story!
Its still all music oriented?
Gad.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Padosi serial me they cannot handle the baby track and aborted the baby and gave a twist to the story.

Only Kekta mayi can do justice with baby track with all twists and turns which we cannot bear
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haila SYS,..you here too...

Jess, me missing the forum and you sweetie...but kya kare, at some point got to get serious about my job na...😆

they can easily do a Shaan has to take up business...

a. Bhai or whoever the hell that person is has taken all the money and therefore Rahul is left with nothing

b. Shaan wants to have a child therefore has to do something about his life

c. He overhears Akki tell Boo that one of the reason they dont spend time together is becos the family business is in shambles...

Hai na...super idea...
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@yumna I think end of baby track was just to make Shaan realise that he is ready for parenthood. I am sure they will not trek there further.. judging also from our reactions. I am sure they visit and keep track!!

Something new I hope and nothing too serious. As a friend here at IF said, (My bad don't remember who) That seriousness is not their forte!!

Sigh, but me logging off..

Bye all.. see ya tomorrow.
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the surrogacy thing is in Uttaran right??? frankly baby any more is too serious for RBO...it is not their forte...

the track ends here methinks...but they screamed promo which shall tell us future of the track....if the promo has even an inkling of dustbins ... then tho finished
vaish_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jparker

@yumna I think end of baby track was just to make Shaan realise that he is ready for parenthood. I am sure they will not trek there further.. judging also from our reactions. I am sure they visit and keep track!!

Something new I hope and nothing too serious. As a friend here at IF said, (My bad don't remember who) That seriousness is not their forte!!

Almost everybody in the forum Jess!😆

Jokes apart they don't want to handle serious issues and say this is a youth channel

-SYS- thumbnail
Saaz
What is so Haila about me being here??
I like idea number a and c.
I still think they should connect what Sunil said wayyyy back when about the business suffering etc.

Jess
I hope so!
Oh and Manita made that post