Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dr.dsr

Episode dated, 21st March 2011

"Aasman se gire, khajoor me atke!!" No sooner were we done with Duck and his mindless antics, than ab yeh Subramaniam Sharma has arrived!! 😑

Why is it ke hamesha kuch na kuch just has to stick out like a sore thumb!   If Duck finds his groove, somebody else has to borrow the mantle of apna dimaag ka dahi, kya??!! Rahul, Jenny, and their moronic crapfest are already a lost cause!! 😑😑

CVs.....why does one superb week just have to be followed by a dampner for the opening of the subsequent week??!! Just Why??

The only saving grace.....ShaNak, ShaNak, and simply ShaNak!! Just ShaNak/KT-Yashu and their adorable ways  ALL the way!! πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the initial ShaNak madness....Shaan's "Dhulwadi bhag jaayegi" to "Naanaanaaana!! Woh wahan pe rakhogi, toh ye dar jaayegi"....to confirming with the doll in the affirmative!! πŸ˜†
From Yashu's 'Jhansi ki Raani' expressions.....to KTs "Koi Nahin, Koi Nahin! Papa garam ho rahen hain!!" 🀣

A thumbs up for ShaNak doing the nursery chores together.....agenda role reversal definitely on track!!

Loved KTs pensive look when Sunil-Madhavi express the fact that Shaan has always been the luckier one.....and Akshay the 'bigger' one! Loved the essence of the moment being followed through as Shaan reminisces over the past few days gone by......from crazy to crazier to meaningful!! πŸ‘ Absolutely love this insightful Shantanu interspersed with the budhthal Shaan.....me likes, me deffo likes!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Saw several instances of the KT-Yashu stamp being imprinted on ShaNak today.....the most endearing one being....Shaan with his "Beta hua toh, use apna best friend banaoonga aur apne jaise ladkiyon ko pataana sikhaoonga!" or something to that effect, quickly followed by "Agar beti hui toh, use aise ladkon se door rehne ke liye kahoonga!!".....with Khanak and her unstoppable laughter......concluding with Shaan joining in the revelry!! Classic YashaRan touch, that!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shaan and his change of heart......with Khanak in tow......KT-Yashu got the essence bang-on!!

BUT, the million dollar question.....is the change of heart for keeps or is it gonna be yet another pendulum oscillating??!!

Parenthood is a HUGE responsibilty.....as much, if not more than being capable of paying one's credit card bills!!

A tight rope walk, really.....

Over to you, CVs......

Doc.D  !
 πŸ‘
Lekin who will listen to us?😑

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i guess rbo fr us is shanak right grls n related to them epi was real gd   then y b sad or frustrated
 wen u ppl dont consider them as in riff raaff a aprt of ro then dont waste yr time even talking abt itπŸ˜‰
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rbofan1

Doc.D  !
 πŸ‘
Lekin who will listen to us?😑

Apan toh apna Halla Bol zaari rakhenge, each in our own style.....

Baaki rab di marzi......

The simple issue here is that 'Bhai' and his antics in isolation are not that bad, but its just that 'Bhai', Rahul, Jenny are all alien to the essence and spirit of RBO!!

May be some place else could be right for them, but definitely not RBO!!

The only person from the suck brigade who is finally finding his groove is Duck. His "dole shole" dialogue delivery was bang-on today!! Clap

shanakyasharan thumbnail
yup agree to u dyo but cvs r majboor cause st1 has the 6day stuff so they need to do it
 they also know they nowhere fit in shoew n story line but kya kare

even geet is going through the same cause ppl dont relate to the other track of anvesha n tht guy donno his name.................just an example readers nothing else marnaa mat......lol
dr.dsr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

yup agree to u dyo but cvs r majboor cause st1 has the 6day stuff so they need to do it
 they also know they nowhere fit in shoew n story line but kya kare

even geet is going through the same cause ppl dont relate to the other track of anvesha n tht guy donno his name.................just an example readers nothing else marnaa mat......lol

Karishma, Sweetie......agree that CVs have the 6 day format compulsion and stuff.....

My simple question is why not focus on our 'Golden RBO' characters??

The ShaNak Role Reversal effect on Akshay-Boo!!

Dadi and her pearls of wisdom....

Mangal and the Dhulwadi factory.....problems arising due to Mangal's non-management skills, and Shaan having to chip in for the same....

There are plenty of options, Dearie......the CVs only need to think out of the box......can deffo be done if they care too!! 😊

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
lolol dyo tune mujhe chup kara diya./ as i say yr always right its just tht i feel bad wen u datofy the cvsπŸ˜†
dr.dsr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

lolol dyo tune mujhe chup kara diya./ as i say yr always right its just tht i feel bad wen u datofy the cvsπŸ˜†

Oye meri cutie-pie!!

πŸ€—

Even I feel bad to datofy the CVs! πŸ˜†

Par main unhe kahan daatti hoon?? Pyar se samjhati hoon! πŸ˜†

But love you re.....you are my Sweetheart Karish!! πŸ˜ƒ

Chal Good Neend.....1.30 baj rahen hai....my day starts early tomorrow....

Muaahhhhhhhhh!!

-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dr.dsr

Episode dated, 21st March 2011

"Aasman se gire, khajoor me atke!!" No sooner were we done with Duck and his mindless antics, than ab yeh Subramaniam Sharma has arrived!! 😑fully agree with youπŸ˜†

Why is it ke hamesha kuch na kuch just has to stick out like a sore thumb!   If Duck finds his groove, somebody else has to borrow the mantle of apna dimaag ka dahi, kya??!! Rahul, Jenny, and their moronic crapfest are already a lost cause!! 😑😑also fully agree with you

CVs.....why does one superb week just have to be followed by a dampner for the opening of the subsequent week??!! Just Why??

The only saving grace.....ShaNak, ShaNak, and simply ShaNak!! Just ShaNak/KT-Yashu and their adorable ways  ALL the way!! πŸ˜ƒshanak is the jaan of whole show..looking every time gracefull

Loved the initial ShaNak madness....Shaan's "Dhulwadi bhag jaayegi" to "Naanaanaaana!! Woh wahan pe rakhogi, toh ye dar jaayegi"....to confirming with the doll in the affirmative!! πŸ˜†
From Yashu's 'Jhansi ki Raani' expressions.....to KTs "Koi Nahin, Koi Nahin! Papa garam ho rahen hain!!" 🀣 i love it too..very cute scene

A thumbs up for ShaNak doing the nursery chores together.....agenda role reversal definitely on track!!

Loved KTs pensive look when Sunil-Madhavi express the fact that Shaan has always been the luckier one.....and Akshay the 'bigger' one! Loved the essence of the moment being followed through as Shaan reminisces over the past few days gone by......from crazy to crazier to meaningful!! πŸ‘ Absolutely love this insightful Shantanu interspersed with the budhthal Shaan.....me likes, me deffo likes!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Saw several instances of the KT-Yashu stamp being imprinted on ShaNak today.....the most endearing one being....Shaan with his "Beta hua toh, use apna best friend banaoonga aur apne jaise ladkiyon ko pataana sikhaoonga!" or something to that effect, quickly followed by "Agar beti hui toh, use aise ladkon se door rehne ke liye kahoonga!!".....with Khanak and her unstoppable laughter......concluding with Shaan joining in the revelry!! Classic YashaRan touch, that!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shaan and his change of heart......with Khanak in tow......KT-Yashu got the essence bang-on!!

BUT, the million dollar question.....is the change of heart for keeps or is it gonna be yet another pendulum oscillating??!!

Parenthood is a HUGE responsibilty.....as much, if not more than being capable of paying one's credit card bills!!

A tight rope walk, really.....

Over to you, CVs......

Loved your whole post Dyo and you wrote very well as uselπŸ‘πŸΌ
i think cvs aapna kaam kar rahe hai hame unhe thoda aur mouka dena chahiya
just chiil and looking forword to nextπŸ˜†
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Doc.D,beautiful as always.A guy like Shantanu should always have a baby girl.That's the RULE lol.Don't understand why they say beta beta.Even in SBB segment he said that lol.Cute one.

As much as we are getting ShaNak-cuteness,there is no depth.They so badly need a track to show it which they had with Sunny but lost.Dhulwadi,if I think of it now,I really feel sad cos we didn't get anything.Not his reaction to her in a sari,no song,no pacifying etc.Just some random scenes.

Like Jess said its W & W again!