Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
saaaz and aditee ,
I think because we have seen shows like 'Yeh joh hai Zindagi"............"Waagle ki duniya"..............and likes of "Kacchi dhoop" the amol palekar one..........and many more........
we know it is not too much to ask for quality
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Paresh Rawal does loads of theatre now...especially reallly good gujrati and hindi theatre...like classy stuff ...

Shafi Inamdar passed away

Satish Shah is a genius and there shall never be another born...at least no next generation

Sunil...or the guy who plays Sunil IMO is a fantastic actor...cannot compare him to Shah of course BUT very very good....

To be very honest with you....shows such as yeh jo hai zindagee were actually quite slapstick for that generation and frankly RBO in todays time is sort of emulating it...the reason we are not able to take it is becos RBO did not start that way....

Sarabai is the only only show that comes closest to subtle comedy ever....
aditee thumbnail
Well said Manita!

They were unparalleled despite being shot in that boxy, dumpy studios of doordarshan!
-Manita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

What positive reviews re...Who gave positive review for this preggy track??

I thought ppl said it was going very well.....though personally I did not like this extreme of Shaan acting as pregnant.........it was in fact TOO MUCH !!!
Uska naam batana mereko....abhi milke aati hu main usko......Kharcha paani deke...

Oye....arent you supposed to be studying......Very smart haan....U take a break from writing FF and then forum pe bhatakti hai....

abhi aayi rey.....2 pages CC padhe, aditee ka shafi aur swaroop sampat reference dekhkar login karna padha, naam batane ko........yeh hai effect us show ka😉......reading since morning......will go back in a while !!

Go study and yaad rahe....25th ko I want a PM from you announcing that you have posted the next part !😆😆😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ummmm......I think we should carry this dicussion to sumplace else...

Chat Club???

Coz now we are chatting......Its against forum rules to discuss other shows...

I started this illegal activity...So m taking the preventive measures....Before everyone's warning levels are raised or we get a Mod's note here....LOL !!!
aditee thumbnail
Sarabhai comedy was classy and rich! Not the affluent rich.... but you know what I mean

The kind of things Ratna and her son argued about used to be very very intelligent opinions

"Men are rational fools" comes to mind

BRILLIANT!

sorry Veena!

I am hoping you will cut us some slack as we are comparing to historicals

saaaz thumbnail
Actually Manita..so right you are.....

when I saw Sarabai v Sarabai I WAS shocked....I thought what???? finally a show uss takkar ka.....like the wagles and YJHZ ....then I followed it like mad....then when I heard the story how channel took over and production house decided to leave...I was shocked...in fact sarabai ka last track was horrendous....slapstick....the subtlety had waned big time....

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saaaz

Paresh Rawal does loads of theatre now...especially reallly good gujrati and hindi theatre...like classy stuff ...

Shafi Inamdar passed away

Satish Shah is a genius and there shall never be another born...at least no next generation

Sunil...or the guy who plays Sunil IMO is a fantastic actor...cannot compare him to Shah of course BUT very very good....

Satish Ji is a Veteran re......It wud be criminal to compare him to anyone....He is just PERFECT !!!
But yes I like Ali Raza(Sunil) a lot !!! But Satish Shah is of a different Cadre.....Incomparable.....

Sarabai is the only only show that comes closest to subtle comedy ever....
Sarabhai had classs and an amazing star cast !!! And as we know Star One cannot digest good shows ...Instead they will make shows like ...Umm...I wish I cud name their list of bekaar shows😆

saaaz thumbnail
@Vandoo none of the shows we are discussing are threatening to any current show...so its okay
-Manita- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

Actually Manita..so right you are.....

when I saw Sarabai v Sarabai I WAS shocked....I thought what???? finally a show uss takkar ka.....like the wagles and YJHZ ....then I followed it like mad....then when I heard the story how channel took over and production house decided to leave...I was shocked...in fact sarabai ka last track was horrendous....slapstick....the subtlety had waned big time....

Exactly same story..............mine too !!!