Critics' Corner #9;26th March epi-pg 122-DTNote 55 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jparker

No, not the only one. Have not seen the episode yet, but from what I hear, it is taking and pulling a bit too much.

Guess it is back to W&W for me with the track.

I liked the comments for KT/YM performances. In fact for K-family performance. Maybe I must watch the epi in Switch OFF mode. And simply laugh at the riot. But me too thinks this is pulling too much.. Well.. lets W&W

No Jess,

Only KT.
He is very good.
Smi,

I half expected him to fling the cushion and pin her against the wall in the bedroom

KUCH bhi NAHI hua!

Sadly!
Khanak's shiny yellow suit!

No words to describe it!

Shaan not going in to the office

Utterly speechless!
Ads,poor guy ,he really was talking seriously in the bedroom but Khanak didn't even feel a single thing?That's the only part I liked,Shan trying to express his fears,today.Waste of another day.This is just too much!Watched in FF mode and wouldn't be watching again!

Am outta here today.No gushing,no ranting either cos I wouldn't know where to start with the latter!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Why was Khanak so frustrated when Shaan made those demands?

Isnt SHE the one that wants to get pregnant?

Shouldnt she be rejoicing and living vicariously through her hubby?

Why was she so annoyed to pamper him

Isnt that what she wants?
As she said in the end "Sab log chinta karenge"

She needs to leave him ALONE until he finds a job

He has TOLD her that in how ever many words

What more does she want?

Does she want him to explode in ager?

Do Sunil and madz want that too?
o.k. I must say, I seemed to be missing some very important, big point... am clearly in a minority here, so friends, kindly bear with me and explain.

May I know why everyone here is taking Shaan's side? On what basis has the conclusion been made that Shaan is right and Khanak is wrong?

This pregnancy track is being shown from Shaan's point of view. If it had been shown from Khanak's point of view, is it possible that the conclusion will be different?

What concerns me is, Rang Badalti Odhani, is becoming the story of Shantanu, instead of the story of Khanak. They did it during Rock On. We thought Khanak will be the focus in Dhulwadi, but even there Shaan and Anand took too much attention. And now this.

Is Khanak the supporting character in this story?

Is Shaan the main character?

This really concerns me...A woman wants to become a mom and everyone says she is wrong and she should listen to her husband who doesn't really do anything much in life other than charming his family and friends. I totally fail to understand.
Originally posted by tvrasika

o.k. I must say, I seemed to be missing some very important, big point... am clearly in a minority here, so friends, kindly bear with me and explain.

May I know why everyone here is taking Shaan's side? On what basis has the conclusion been made that Shaan is right and Khanak is wrong?

This pregnancy track is being shown from Shaan's point of view. If it had been shown from Khanak's point of view, is it possible that the conclusion will be different?

What concerns me is, Rang Badalti Odhani, is becoming the story of Shantanu, instead of the story of Khanak. They did it during Rock On. We thought Khanak will be the focus in Dhulwadi, but even there Shaan and Anand took too much attention. And now this.

Is Khanak the supporting character in this story?

Is Shaan the main character?

This really concerns me...A woman wants to become a mom and everyone says she is wrong and she should listen to her husband who doesn't really do anything much in life other than charming his family and friends. I totally fail to understand.
YOU said it Gayu!

He doesnt DO A THING!
Shudnt she tell him to go get a job first?
Originally posted by aditee

SO much footage wasted. 20 MINUTES of Shaan and Khank could have been used so romantically

That belly! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean they showed them in the bedroom for over 10 minutes

We crave for cute interactions in the bedroom

What did we get?

Khanak completely OTT

Shaan completely OTT
@ bold       totally agree with u...
Gaayu

I dont see it as a Shaan focus at all.
I see it as a ALBEIT wasted but a ShaNak focussed story!

He is trying to tell her something

She continues to irritate by saying "Aap to khanak hain"
"aap to khanak hain"

"aap to khanak hain"

For a couple of times today I was myself confused as to who wanted the baby in the first place

Khanak's tone and actions were so "rub it in your face" kind
this whole track is so confusing with the role reversal that the main issue of to-be-pregnant or not is taking a back seat..

sigh may  sound like a stuck record but I won't opine.. W&W