India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

options for arohi (Page 2)

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@ laado_007  well i think they both know in thier own place but have not told each other.i remember during the kidnapping time when arjun was talking to his friends he said seeing arohi and her feeling reminds him of the girl he met at the party.so i think he feels the same way but does not know for sure but arohi does cos she heard their conversation.

i think she should come dressed the same way in front of him on the confession day and remove her mask and surprise him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhPemaKarpo

pari_15 IF-Rockerz
pari_15
pari_15

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Option 3.. Coz i feel othrs r too unrealistic..
N i think dat arjun knws dat he danced wid arohi... I cnt remember how but i think he does know........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
thankyou everyone so many of you agree with option 2 same as me  just hope they use it.i know karan & kritika go through the forum hope the read this and use it.
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
option 2 sounds gud..

KMH-NASHA

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

@ laado_007  well i think they both know in thier own place but have not told each other.i remember during the kidnapping time when arjun was talking to his friends he said seeing arohi and her feeling reminds him of the girl he met at the party.so i think he feels the same way but does not know for sure but arohi does cos she heard their conversation.

i think she should come dressed the same way in front of him on the confession day and remove her mask and surprise him.
Thanks a lotBig smile

I'm not able to get this right- did Dhondhu tell Arohi not to tell I Love You to ArjunConfused He only told her that they must continue to preted to be in love with eachother so that no one suspects him and Archana. So when Arohi has made it crystal clear to Arjun that she loves him and only him, why not just tell those most awaited wordsConfused She even told those words on air in last night's episode. So why can't she tell those words once moreConfusedConfusedConfused
Julz06 Senior Member
Julz06
Julz06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I think option 2 would better
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
opion 1 AND 2!
LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

good point yar! he still doesnt know...or does he? so confusing!Confused

PemaKarpo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index