India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

M DISAPPOINTED BY ...CREATIVES (Page 3)

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I am really really confused.  I recently started watching this soap so I am catching up. Whats OBS? and Whats the C rona dhona track?

I infact liked today's epi. but are they trying to get to something? maybe I am not aware of it. I think i saw on SBS that Suhana's going to get pregnant? =S I dont know.

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rani712

I am really really confused.  I recently started watching this soap so I am catching up. Whats OBS? and Whats the C rona dhona track?

I infact liked today's epi. but are they trying to get to something? maybe I am not aware of it. I think i saw on SBS that Suhana's going to get pregnant? =S I dont know.

oh dear SGP is a remake of OBS, bengali version. Big smile in OBS, suhana had cancer and we are expecting the story to move that way starting from the maha episode...her fainting could be due to her pregnancy or due to her bad physiological state. 

Go to top