M DISAPPOINTED BY ...CREATIVES

madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What to say!!!! People who watched OBS can only understand my reason  of/for disappointment.. I strongly feel that  something is gone wrong with CV's   they failed to give us the cute romantic   scenes which were there in OBS.....they were unable to dedicate atleast a full episode to show their happiness..very very disappointed after seeing todays episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its true yaar madhu...even i didn't watch OBS i heard about so many scenes which i was also expecting... I dono where they are rushing to?πŸ˜’
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The CVS are in rush.. I don't know.. actually they wasted 1 whole month after suhana confession (jan 6th) and ishaan confession (feb 6th).. after honeymoon scenes.. they are back on feb 20th like that.. later not much scenes only few scenes..

Now me think C track is going to start.. may be before 1 week.. viewers most of the episodes are filler episodes.. so they are doing fast forward mode...
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree wid u..............wht is the need 2 rush in sooo much???????????? they cud hv showed some more gud scenes of the family...sushaan...or sum gud panna-MIL scenes....or even some portions of sanju-deepak track.....v hvnet seen dem much........n nw suddenly both of dem wil bump into each other on Holi.....😑😑😑😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
there is something wrong going on...We know our CVs...or i can relate them...and they are def under pressure to bring C track....if u see "that" track...that was also dragged becos it fetched TRPs...now cute moments and romance are not fetching...so back to emotional athyachaar and guess SP wants it now...Cvs cant to anything if they were pressurised soo much...We got to give them a benefit of doubt for sure...
Feefi thumbnail
CVs are going to destroy this story... 

i agree completely with shweta...they are under pressure to bring about rona dhona - πŸ˜­  CVs you can show us rona dhona but please do justice...everything should make sense and not rushed at all 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

CVs are going to destroy this story... 

i agree completely with shweta...they are under pressure to bring about rona dhona - πŸ˜­  CVs you can show us rona dhona but please do justice...everything should make sense and not rushed at all 

@bold...wont agree with this alone yar...they wont destroy the story for sure...there will be scenes here and there that we may not like...but story...i think destroy is a heavy word...hope u dont mind...πŸ˜ƒ

yes...CVs have to do full justice to the track...but its nearly clear that SP or whoever is pressurizing want rona-dhona and drama and not romance and family moments...
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold...wont agree with this alone yar...they wont destroy the story for sure...there will be scenes here and there that we may not like...but story...i think destroy is a heavy word...hope u dont mind...πŸ˜ƒ

yes...CVs have to do full justice to the track...but its nearly clear that SP or whoever is pressurizing want rona-dhona and drama and not romance and family moments...

yeah i agree...i think i went too far with the destruction of the story🀣 ...  but what can poor CVs do if the channel is pressurizing πŸ˜­

i'm just going to sit back, relax, and watch the episodes...πŸ˜ƒ
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they..............are....going....very fast..........m....πŸ˜•upset with cv's..........
........... i think..😳...they are going to end the serial very fast....😲.............
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@feefi..yes...me too going to wait and watch what happens...