Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

March 18th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Thanks for the great update..
Feeling too bad and sorry for both Guddu And Runjhun.......... Cry
Aha! I enjoyed the scene where Guddu bashed Raju and Vishu pandey! That was awesome! Clap
Sigh.. Now, i can't seem to enjoy myself on this weekend!! Can't wait for monday!!! Unhappy

Me tooBig smile
enjoyed the beating both bros got, but especially enjoyed it when he faced Vishnu and slapped him. Yea, that was indeed pleasurable to watch that snake with a God's name get what he deserved!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

raaspach IF-Rockerz
raaspach
raaspach

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thanks..

sarahtrini Groupbie
sarahtrini
sarahtrini

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank u 4 the update. Great job.
sarahtrini
rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah .. awesome update as usual ... !

tehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
GOSHHH wat an epi......
It was totallyyyyyyyyyy guddus epi today ....
Luvd d way he beatd d 2 bros... Clap
Himmanshoos actin was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesun...n he was also lookin greatttttttttt....

I sooooo feel bad for runjhun...i reallyyyyy liked wat amma said that guddu will change [email protected] shes +ve ...
I think guddu might change or start to change sooooooooon cuz he promised his mom that he will b a good person...so after he shoots @ runjhun he might feel guilty cuz even his father said that his mom will die cuz of his bad work n he ruined a gals life sooooo he might feel or starts to feel guilty...mayb....
N in d precap guddu points d gun @ runjhun but shes not scared n is lookin @ him ...it lookd like a faaaaab scene..
N i agree wid eclips she dint get shoot cuz it lookd like d shoot went in d air ...mayb ..

GODDDDDD CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY........
THANXXX FOR D UPDAT DI...

EcliPSe_2010

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
oh god Guddu will shoot Runjhun, now we have o wait for 2 freaking days

tehzeeb25

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged

This shooting nonsense is just plain ridiculous! How can Guddu always blame poor Runjhun for everything???? :(

The writers cant show him to be this thick!
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@shivani003~ Ya, I was like "What the hell?"Shocked when I checked out the article on this forum about Guddu shooting Runjhun.  Although I  have imagined pretty intense, not so good things happen w/them, this is something I've never imagined!  Although seeing him shoot her will be painful to watch, escpecially if the bullet hits herCry  

Keep in mind that he is drunk.  I don't know if he would go to this extent if he wasn't intoxicated.  Maybe the bullet won't end up strikin' her.  It would be less painful to see him take her to the hospital after he shoots the bullet (of course it doesn't end up hittin' her) & he tells her about his mom's health condition & that his mamas are responsible for her being in a come & tells her about the deal Vishnu made w/him & how he sooo didn't keep his word, etc.  She will feel sympathy for Guddu & there's more of a chance she will seriously turn against her mamas if she knows why Guddu attempted to do what he did in the first place.

Like Guddu said to his dad before he got drunk- he told him that he doesn't have a soul now.  This act of shooting Runjhun in a way shows that he has become soulless but someone mentioned on this forum regarding Runjhun being the reason for the journey to find his soul.  I honestly don't mind this shooting thing as long as at least 1 positive thing comes out of it.  If nothin' positive comes out this act than it's a different matter.  No offense, but I wouldn't really call this shooting nonsense.  

Edited by edabella - 20 March 2011 at 12:31am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index