March 18th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
A day full of touches...some really heavy handed well deserved ones...(no I don't mean between Guddu and Runjhun) - Sorry for the delay...was at work today and things got crazy πŸ˜†

Guddu's mom goes into shock and Guddu runs to get the doctor. Rajju and Vishnu celebrate their victory. The doctor comes in and gives Guddu's mom a sedative, and tells him that he warned him not to give his mother any stressful news.

[CRYPT]Mittho is with Kalsanwali and Billo wondering if the plan worked. She says if the plan works they won't have to pay Guddu any money. Rajju calls Mittho to announce the good news, and Mittho gives the news to Billo and and Kalsanwali who cheer. Vishnu takes the phone form Rajju saying that rajju needs to dress the story up more and tell them the whole truth, no the cut and dry version. He tells Mittho how they told the entire truth to Guddu's mom. He says that Guddu's mom fainted as soon as she heard. Mittho inquires what the doctor said. Vishnu says that Guddu's mom has gone into coma. He narrates how the doctor told Guddu that his mother had fainted. Guddu pleads with his mother, telling her to open her eyes. He promises to leave all his bad work and listen only to her. [/CRYPT]

Kalsanwali doesn't understand what Vishnu means so Vishnu explains that now Guddu's mom's life has a comma attached to it. Soon it will have a  full stop attached to it.  They hang up the phone and turn around to see Guddu.

Mittho is happy and says in this way Guddu won't have to be paid, and Runjhun will stay in their house. Mittho says she fills like having a fest today, with sweets and a full course. Kalsanwali and Billo express the same wish but want to know who will cook the meal. Mittho says it will be no other than Runjhun. They call Runjhun and Kalsanwali recites the menu she wants to be cooked. Amma interrupts and asks them why are they already requesting so much form Runjhun. Billo says that they aren't asking for themselves but for Runjhun to make the food for Guddu. After all they have to complete traditions. Amma says even when they say the right words the the right intentions is not there. She says that they will follow the tradition and tells Runjhun she will be back. Mittho celebrates the fact that the food will be cooked for Guddu but they will be the ones eating it.

Guddu walks up to Vishnu and starts beating him up. (Begins the session of heavy handed touches) Vishnu stammers and Rajju tries to stop him but also receives a complete thrashing. Guddu grabs them by their collars and pushes them against the wall. Rajju tells Guddu that he is a respectful man and he will give him the money. Vishnu promises more money, but Guddu chokes them. His father stops him and slaps him. He tells Guddu why is he hurting Vishnu and Rajju when he is the one who committed the crime. He says for money he spoiled a young girls life without thinking. He asks Guddu if his sould and conscience didn't irk him. Guddu yells back that his soul is dead that he's the worst kind of man. He says he will continue committing crimes if it saves his mom. He says that Dinanaths righteous ways are killing his mom.

Dinanath says that he'd rather let his wife die than accept money from Guddu and returns the money that Guddu raised. Rajju and Vishnu leave and Dinanath leaves to after handing Guddu the money. Guddu clenches the money.

Amma brings mawa (semolina) for Runjhun to cook. She asks Runjhun why she is so sad. Runjhun says nothing is the matter, and Amma tells her that life is not lived in passing but to be enjoyed. She tells Runjhun she will help. Runnjhun refuses but Amma insists saying that she's getting old and rusty just resting. Runjhun relents and lets Amma help. While helping Amma says that so far everything has been okay but she is still worried because Guddu is always involved in fights whereas Runjhun is far removed from them. Runjhun thinks to herself that she can't explain to Amma but even if Raavan sits in Ram's place, he doesn't become Ram. For her Guddu will always be Raavan, and even though she's married, it is only in name and she will never the distinction of being a wife, because she can never accept Guddu as her husband.

Amma tells one of the wokers to get honey, milk and other things needed. She then tells Runjhun that everything will turn out okay, and she has faith that the Raavan in Guddu will turn into Ram. They just have to give it some time. Runjhun doesn't say anything.

Kukkan and Jabbo are wondering why Guddu called them to such a dark and unsavory place. Guddu has never come here before so why now. They wonder if Guddu is in some sort of trouble, especially since he asked them to bring a gun too. They spot Guddu drinking, and ask him why he's drinking. Jabbo says that they won't let him drink any more. He says who are they to lecture him, as it is his head is hurting from Dinanath's lecture. He says he married his enemy to help his mother and it got him nowhere. He says he's going to take out the one person who is the root of his problems and that is Runjhun Mishra (He says Mishra not Shukla if I heard right πŸ˜›)

He asks Kukkan and Jabbo for the gun and Kukkan lies and says they didn't bring the gun. He searches their pocket as Kukkan and Jabbo try to tell him to calm down. They tell him that they can't give him a gun in his condition. Guddu takes the gun from Jabbo and says that he will take out the Pandey house today.

Everyone at home is waiting for Guddu. Babli gets hungry and asks Kalsanwali how long they have to wait. Kalsanwali yells at her daughter. Mittho and Billo taunt that Guddu won't come. Runjhun asks if they can serve the food, and Amma says they can wait a while longer. Vishnu nurses his wounds and tells Rajju that they don't have to partake in the customs and says that they can leave. Kalsanwali questions why he's in a rush to leave and wonders what the red mark on his face is from. She asks him if someone gave him their blessing today.

Vishnu gets angry and starts yelling at her that no one in their right mind would touch him or he will take them down. Guddu walks in and Rajju indicates fro Vishnu to keep quiet. He points that Guddu has come. Everyone is shocked to see Guddu drunk.

Precap: Guddu points a gun to Runjhun's head and says that she is the reason why his mother is fighting between life and death. He says he will take her out. Runjhun just stares at Guddu (no fear)A shot is fired, and Amma is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sigh... the show has gone back to being stupid...Thanks for the update Wafah.
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the fab update Wafah :)

Oh God..why do I foresee Runjhun being taken to the same hospital where Guddu's mother is, and that his mother starts getting better with Runjhun's good luck...although it'll turn out for the better, and Guddu might start to feel a little care towards Runjhun..but this should'nt begin with her being hurt...!!
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hate waiting! wonder whats going to happen on monday
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail

txs 4update...felt sry for R.  Poor girl considers herself to be unlucky..😭
Those dreadful inhumans wanted her to cook & make all those goodies for them!!😑

it was Guddu's episode again today.  He was very good in the scene with his righteous father.  Money problem- his father returns all the amount to Guddu-his father does not want anything to do with his money!!  Somehow, R will have to go to the hospital, I think, she will probably touch his mom's hand or something, his Ma will recover from R's touch.  
In the precap, looks like someone from the back makes G misfire, or G just passes out???.  Am not sure, I am sure LM is still around since his wife is in the shot with AMMA.  
In today's episode, listening to Vishnu talk about G's ma, these ppl r the worst-they are nothing short of murderers.  πŸ€’
All they do is plot&plan their evil, murderous plans-for what??
I mean what is these ppl's problem??? They have their bhagonwali in the house, they have money, business, a free maidservant...what is their real problem?? I am not getting the evil motives of these caricatures at all.  Maybe there are just evil natured, but how, they have such kind, compassionate beautiful AMMA....
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update, Wafah.

Waiting for Monday now..............!!!!!!😳
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx for d update wafah......frm ur words i gain d fact dat Guddu is agn d show stealer........hpe he missfires
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update..
Feeling too bad and sorry for both Guddu And Runjhun.......... 😭
Aha! I enjoyed the scene where Guddu bashed Raju and Vishu pandey! That was awesome! πŸ‘
Sigh.. Now, i can't seem to enjoy myself on this weekend!! Can't wait for monday!!! πŸ˜”
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Thanks for the great update..
Feeling too bad and sorry for both Guddu And Runjhun.......... 😭
Aha! I enjoyed the scene where Guddu bashed Raju and Vishu pandey! That was awesome! πŸ‘
Sigh.. Now, i can't seem to enjoy myself on this weekend!! Can't wait for monday!!! πŸ˜”

Me tooπŸ˜ƒ
enjoyed the beating both bros got, but especially enjoyed it when he faced Vishnu and slapped him. Yea, that was indeed pleasurable to watch that snake with a God's name get what he deserved!!!
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks..