Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-18th March (Page 4)

ice.maiden Goldie
ice.maiden
ice.maiden

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shweths Smile 

How I wish they had dedicated more time to each of the visuals they showed as a part of the leap and ya I wanted the KK-Suhana-Sanju conversation too..

Another thing that they had shown quite well in OBS by this time, which is kind of missing here is the bonding that Suhana shares with Rajni and Disha. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ice.maiden

Thanks for the update Shweths Smile 

How I wish they had dedicated more time to each of the visuals they showed as a part of the leap and ya I wanted the KK-Suhana-Sanju conversation too..

Another thing that they had shown quite well in OBS by this time, which is kind of missing here is the bonding that Suhana shares with Rajni and Disha. 

i seriously have no answer to ur question sushma....something fishy is going on behind this rush...lets just wait and watch how it goes...Big smile

ice.maiden-allizwell-

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Many thanks Shwets for lovely updates...Clap

-allizwell-Shwets1502

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super update Shwetha!

-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by radpat25

Hie shweta...firstly thank you for the update...hats off to you for  giving the updates regularly and that too so nicely...I was a silent member but have always read your posts...and i must say your posts always spread positivity no matter what SGP's condition is...

As for the episode...well...i might be the only one who didnt quite like it...like u said even i felt disconnected to it somehow...everything seemed to be rushed...couldnt get the feel...it was shown the same way in obs and frankly i didnt like it there too... this sudden time leap doesnt look quite convincing..The kk-suhana scene which we were waiting for is a long lost dream i guess...and now deepak-sanju track will also seem abrupt...as it is i wasnt quite liking it.I think this rush is to start the C track asap...but all this looks so abrupt..i hope they dont spoil panna track...as its the only thing i look forward to...otherwise i am not expecting anything...Like sheemadi said..i am looking forward to ragini's performance in this track and badimaa-suhana convos...if they show any...Confused.

@bold...thanks a lot....to be honest...i just want to think positive abt this show...even if it goes a bit bad....but if it goes worse...even i cant stop myself...

now for the episode...yes the leap was very much forced...but if we see SGP in the past...there was never a rush...S track got great TRPs but after that there is a dip...S track was an emotional athyachar according to me....so now C track can get TRPs....CVs i think cant do anything when there is a lot o pressure...there is huge competition and SGP is in 7.30 slot...which means SP can easily change it...or may be give different slot....C track is like the CVs weapon to get more TRPs....lets wait and watch how it goes....

but KK-Suhana convo...i really want that one...we have never had a good convo between the two...

Thanks for the beautiful update sweetie....Big smile.... i cud see it only in bits and parts todayUnhappy... so no idea...though i did see some glimpses of leaps....Cry... felt very disconnected and the CTs rushing so badly....it is affecting the flow yaar...Cry... hope they reduce the pace and show the beautiful bonds of KK-Suhana as have heard it is brilliant in OBS from the members out here and also of Ishaan-Suhana.... we need some meaningful tracks before this development of leaps yaar... why rushing so much???ConfusedOuch
Feeling too much pressure on the unit for something... possibly the rush is due to the pressure put on them for TRPs else the replacement of that slot can easily happen with the new flow of serails coming every now and then.... but the charm goes away if they rush.... Ermm... the channel guys shud kindly understand this....Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiGurpreetDShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Um , I will test myself today and will see wether I can stay away from commenting!!! Your updates sounds interesting and fun, will watch it later and will not comment !!! thanks shwets you save from rushing home. Don't worry guys atleast we would see all the family together and that's the best part of SGP . Sgp rocks but rocking in the wrong channel!! they do bully sometimes I have read about TL . But just as shwetha you I have faith in ZH and MB, they are a good team.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Feefi-allizwell-Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thankyou so much for the lovely update Shweta. Big smileYou always do such a good job. ClapI am finding it hard to descibe what I saw.....don't know how to articulate. I'll try later...maybe.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
although the episode was very happy go lucky i felt like i was watching the show on fast forward =/ 

it was cute but the essence of SGP are the cute mometns with everyone and what now =/ bleeeehk 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top