India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-18th March (Page 3)

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Hie shweta...firstly thank you for the update...hats off to you for  giving the updates regularly and that too so nicely...I was a silent member but have always read your posts...and i must say your posts always spread positivity no matter what SGP's condition is...

As for the episode...well...i might be the only one who didnt quite like it...like u said even i felt disconnected to it somehow...everything seemed to be rushed...couldnt get the feel...it was shown the same way in obs and frankly i didnt like it there too... this sudden time leap doesnt look quite convincing..The kk-suhana scene which we were waiting for is a long lost dream i guess...and now deepak-sanju track will also seem abrupt...as it is i wasnt quite liking it.I think this rush is to start the C track asap...but all this looks so abrupt..i hope they dont spoil panna track...as its the only thing i look forward to...otherwise i am not expecting anything...Like sheemadi said..i am looking forward to ragini's performance in this track and badimaa-suhana convos...if they show any...Confused.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

111192FeefiAshis-allizwell-Shwets1502

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
.........one thing i want to tell................u.................Winkshweta...........the...
................updaters..................of.........SGPIANS.Big smile....................ALWAYS
...................rocks.Star...................................febin...............u...........and laxmi....
.............are................gud..Embarrassed.nt..better..Shocked..no...best.Big smile...................updaters.....
..............on....dis.........
..............forum.....Thumbs UpClap............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Hie shweta...firstly thank you for the update...hats off to you for  giving the updates regularly and that too so nicely...I was a silent member but have always read your posts...and i must say your posts always spread positivity no matter what SGP's condition is...

As for the episode...well...i might be the only one who didnt quite like it...like u said even i felt disconnected to it somehow...everything seemed to be rushed...couldnt get the feel...it was shown the same way in obs and frankly i didnt like it there too... this sudden time leap doesnt look quite convincing..The kk-suhana scene which we were waiting for is a long lost dream i guess...and now deepak-sanju track will also seem abrupt...as it is i wasnt quite liking it.I think this rush is to start the C track asap...but all this looks so abrupt..i hope they dont spoil panna track...as its the only thing i look forward to...otherwise i am not expecting anything...Like sheemadi said..i am looking forward to ragini's performance in this track and badimaa-suhana convos...if they show any...Confused.

@bold...thanks a lot....to be honest...i just want to think positive abt this show...even if it goes a bit bad....but if it goes worse...even i cant stop myself...

now for the episode...yes the leap was very much forced...but if we see SGP in the past...there was never a rush...S track got great TRPs but after that there is a dip...S track was an emotional athyachar according to me....so now C track can get TRPs....CVs i think cant do anything when there is a lot o pressure...there is huge competition and SGP is in 7.30 slot...which means SP can easily change it...or may be give different slot....C track is like the CVs weapon to get more TRPs....lets wait and watch how it goes....

but KK-Suhana convo...i really want that one...we have never had a good convo between the two...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@tejas....thanks a lot for the compliment yar...febs and laxmi di are the best yar...they give superb updates...

@keenu..always welcome yar..

-allizwell-

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR A GREAT UPDATE SHWETS

-allizwell-Shwets1502

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ohh goddd i have to quit watching sgp..Cry
thnx for the update...

Shwets1502

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thank you very much for the lovely update....

I love watching this show as it makes me happy to see all the fun one can have while living in Joint family who only cares about other and do everything to make them happy.....instead of usual saas bahu drama of ronna dhonna...

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anna44

thank you very much for the lovely update....

I love watching this show as it makes me happy to see all the fun one can have while living in Joint family who only cares about other and do everything to make them happy.....instead of usual saas bahu drama of ronna dhonna...

thanks....Big smile
yes thats what makes SGP different from others...the family values and living in joint family...fun, happiness, sadness everything is showed....Big smile

-allizwell-

Go to top