India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

LOVE STORY OF TWO SOULMATES

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Friends after reading many ff's on abhaya i think of writting myself a love story on them. Though i am not a good writter but i would not dissapoint u friends. At first d introduction. Piya jaiswal:she is a very sweet girl.Piya is a type of girl who would not get lost in the crowd. Though she lost her mother at a very tender age she was not afraid of anything. Abhay Raichand:He comes of a very rude family. He is a very handsome guy whose one look makes all girls crazy . He has a dark secret which will be revealed in the story later. Misha dobrial:She is a tomboyish type girl. Misha is the younger sister of panchi and best friend of piya. Panchi dobrial:Panchi is a elder sister of misha.she is a very simple girl who does not give much interest in fashion. Arnab and Madhu dobrial:They are the parents of misha and panchi dobrial.They love their daughters very much. Chand and Haseena Raichand:They are the parents of abhay.chand and haseena takes their secret very seriously and keeps a strict eye on abhay. Kabir Singh rathod:He is one of the handsome guy in the college until abhay takes his spot. Though he is a flirt he always has a soft infact he love piya. He is a good friend of misha. Danish singh rathod:He is the elder brother of kabir. He is in a relationship with panchi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzagarima22

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hope u friends like the introduction and do comment if i should continue.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index