Wow! Gopi opened her mouth - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
ya that what i have noticed in her. she opened her mouth today it mean changing appearing in her
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Am rstless here gopi nai kya kahan aur kis say? Aehem was he there ?? Want to know tell me tell me tell me

lol Ayesha, Aham will be coming Monday, his in the precap, Naani has asked Gopi to get tea for Aham and show him her new look, she is taking tea in a tray, with pallu on, hair down and some of it over her right shoulder. 

I already described above what happened with the nail polish in the atta above.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
she opened her mouth before too guys....
you remember the incident where food was being sent to homes of guests too during Kin-Dha sangeet ceremony...
Gopi doesn't speak up only when Rashi threatens her beforehand... if no one threatens her she speaks a lot more sense than won main... woh main
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Arghhhh no aehem today :( btw tmz saturday sns doesn't come on saturdays arghh wait on monday for his scenes no way :( lemme see the episode after a had a shower :(
two whole days before we see this scene play out as per the precap.😡 i want this show everyday.
same here nafisa, i want it  two episodes every day meaning 14 episodes in a week,
@ guys - I haven't been watching the show from the beginning, so if Gopi had opened her mouth earlier and gotten away with it - then sowie, I just didnt know!

I agree with Shilpa and Nafisa - word to what they said!!! Loved Gopi's confidence, and I think both Kokila and Hetal figured out that Rashi was lying, and Gopi wasn't to blame. Not with those immaculate nails, at least!!! ðŸ˜†

And god, I cannot wait to see the precap play out either. But something tells me that Gopi, in her la-la land would just go stand behind Aham without making a noise, He is going to turn around and the tea is going to spill all over.

Wham! Moment spoilt, and Aham is going to yell at her!

Or, considering the streak of good luck Gopi has been having, maybe Aham stared at her for a while before collecting himself and then going on to yell at her!!

Either ways, I think he is going to yell at her
Edited by mridhu - 13 years ago